User Tag List

Page 655 of 966 FirstFirst ... 155 555 605 645 653 654 655 656 657 665 705 755 ... LastLast
Results 9,811 to 9,825 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Bit of feedback from Aeroplan customers--they are ticked like AM cardholders, as well (But they don't have OB on their side)

http://www.rewardscardscanada.com/ae...wards-program/
    I use DropBox to store my Las Vegas pictures, books, etc., online. It works on every device/computer that I use, and gives you 2.0GB of storage for FREE. Use the link below, sign up, and you and I will both get an EXTRA 500MB of storage, for FREE.
    https://db.tt/UXGIw4Ke

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Safeway Canada@SafewayCanada 13m
    Tomorrow’s #eAuction Group Buy will help get your day started right with the click of a button!

(from the non-censoring Safeway social media department)

My wild guess would have to be the Tassimo Coffee thingee:

http://safewayeauction.ca/iSynApp/auctionDisplay.action?sid=1100281&auctionId=120202 &xyz=3/24/2014%2011:25:00

As emax has pointed out, there has been a lot of interest in the auctions on this item--if it is the group buy, it'll go fast, so be forewarned (if I'm right, of course).
    Last edited by VEGAS PILGRIM; Wed, Apr 2nd, 2014 at 08:09 PM.
    operabob likes this.
    I use DropBox to store my Las Vegas pictures, books, etc., online. It works on every device/computer that I use, and gives you 2.0GB of storage for FREE. Use the link below, sign up, and you and I will both get an EXTRA 500MB of storage, for FREE.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by VEGAS PILGRIM View Post
    Safeway Canada@SafewayCanada 13m
    Tomorrow’s #eAuction Group Buy will help get your day started right with the click of a button!

(from the non-censoring Safeway social media department)

My wild guess would have to be the Tassimo Coffee thingee:

http://safewayeauction.ca/iSynApp/auctionDisplay.action?sid=1100281&auctionId=120202 &xyz=3/24/2014%2011:25:00

As emax has pointed out, there has been a lot of interest in the auctions on this item--if it is the group buy, it'll go fast, so be forewarned (if I'm right, of course).
    Coffee tastes much better when it’s brewed with a great deal! Today’s eAuction Group Buy is for a Tassimo T20 Home Brewing System for 300 Air Miles.

I wonder how these people feel?
    Mar-21 TASSIMO T20 Home Brewing System amazon $57 570 750 $0.08 $18 132%

Mar-22 TASSIMO T20 Home Brewing System amazon $57 570 750 826 $0.07 $26 145%

As Bill Engvall would say... "Here's Your Sign"

Mar-26 TASSIMO T20 Home Brewing System amazon $57 570 750 1,120 $0.05 $55 196%

Mar-24 TASSIMO T20 Home Brewing System amazon $57 570 750 1,260 $0.05 $69 221%

Not the brightest light in the harbour

Mar-29 TASSIMO T20 Home Brewing System amazon $57 570 750 33 1,360 $0.04 $79 239%

Proof that evolution is a hoax

Mar-31 TASSIMO T20 Home Brewing System amazon $57 570 750 42 closed 2,010 $0.03 $144 353%

Not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree
    operabob and VEGAS PILGRIM like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I dunno about everyone else, but the e-auction is getting old fast. It's the same items over and over and over again..

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Tomorrow's hint...

eAuction Hint for April 4th: Yard by yard. Through thick and thin. Here comes my busy season.

based on the experience that every group buy has also been in the auction, one might assume it refers to

A roto-tiller? No, perhaps...

http://safewayeauction.ca/iSynApp/auctionDisplay.action?sid=1100281&auctionId=119003 &xyz=3/22/2014%2011:35:00

Oh and one more thing--the AM social media team may have issues, but their tracking systems and computers seem to work amazingly well.

Went and bought gas three days ago at Shell--got one mile (but from the 5th sponsor of the year--needless to say Safeway provided thousands already), and when that one mile was posted, the following email appears:

"Congratulations – and welcome back to The Gold Life™! You’ve reached Gold Status again! From now until March 31, 2015 you can soak up The Gold Life™ – book select flights for fewer reward miles, enjoy special pricing on select merchandise and access to exclusive events."

For what it's worth (not much)

But they are improving their tracking, as are SDM on their program.
    Last edited by VEGAS PILGRIM; Thu, Apr 3rd, 2014 at 08:35 PM.
    operabob and L-M like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by VEGAS PILGRIM View Post
    Oh and one more thing--the AM social media team may have issues, but their tracking systems and computers seem to work amazingly well.

Went and bought gas three days ago at Shell--got one mile (but from the 5th sponsor of the year--needless to say Safeway provided thousands already), and when that one mile was posted, the following email appears:

"Congratulations – and welcome back to The Gold Life™! You’ve reached Gold Status again! From now until March 31, 2015 you can soak up The Gold Life™ – book select flights for fewer reward miles, enjoy special pricing on select merchandise and access to exclusive events."

For what it's worth (not much)

But they are improving their tracking, as are SDM on their program.
    Hmm, I just got that gold status email too. But I know for a fact I didn't shop at 5 sponsors in the past year. Only got to 3 - didn't try very hard, the gold status never did much for me. We've had gold for years but never benefited from it. So I guess we're gold again, but in my case it's because their systems are faulty. ;-)
    operabob, VEGAS PILGRIM and L-M like this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

their tracking systems and computers seem to work amazingly well.
    You know when you go to the mall and look at the directory there's a little arrow pointing at a dot that says, "You Are Here!".

Have you noticed when you get to the directory at the other end of the mall and there it is again, "You Are Here!".

You know what that means don't you?

It means,

THEY'VE BEEN FOLLOWING YOU!
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Check out these great 3 Day Sale items. Thank you for choosing Safeway and eMail Direct.
    No coupons required.
    Terms and Conditions: One coupon per eMail Direct subscriber. Coupon has no cash value, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other coupon offer. No time extensions of expired offers. Coupons valid at all Safeway stores. Some exclusions apply. See instore for a complete list of exclusions. Online and in-store prices, discounts, and offers may differ.

Copyright © 2014 Sobeys West Inc., 1020-64th Ave NE, Calgary AB, T2E 7V8. 1-877-SAFEWAY.
    operabob, Lavender Lady and L-M like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

I caught the tail end of a story on the Edmonton news about Safeway getting rid of their club card on Friday, is this old news and I just heard about it?
    operabob likes this.

Harbinger of Cookies
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

I also got my Gold Status Email today. Not sure if I have shopped at 5 sponsors. Maybe now that Children's place has joined the fold.
    operabob likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Re: $12 for a package of chicken breasts.

One of the reasons I don't shop at Save-on-Foods as much is their practice of selling products with just a dollar amount. Too often they don't show the weight in the flyer -- even on the actual package it's in 5-point font and almost unreadable. Hey, if you make it hard for me to comparison-shop I'll make it hard for you to get my money. Looks like Safeway is testing that tactic too. Seen these $-only meat packages for a few months now. Makes me shop elsewhere.
    operabob and L-M like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by thriftygranny View Post
    I caught the tail end of a story on the Edmonton news about Safeway getting rid of their club card on Friday, is this old news and I just heard about it?
    They hinted at this last week, just announced it officially now. You can see the poop-storm it's created by going to the Safeway Facebook page. Lots and lots of irate customers.

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by emax View Post
    They hinted at this last week, just announced it officially now. You can see the poop-storm it's created by going to the Safeway Facebook page. Lots and lots of irate customers.
    How are they going to control limits on the sale items???
    operabob likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Momto2Ks View Post
    How are they going to control limits on the sale items???
    I'm sure is it going to be per transaction, just like at superstore and sobeys. When it's a per limit, I get my kids to get in line and buy 10 2 litres of pop or whatever the deal is. I give them cash and they can learn to count change. It's educational, they get to keep the silver AND I save money!!!

Tapatalk via iPhone (I need a vacation)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Can't say that they don't have some cheesy deals this week--no Club Card required

But for goodness sakes, bring your Air Miles Card with you

Last edited by VEGAS PILGRIM; Fri, Apr 4th, 2014 at 11:01 AM.
    operabob, Lavender Lady and L-M like this.

Thread Information