User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: President’s Choice products coming to SDM stores...

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I was thrilled to get my Decadent Chocolate Chip cookies for $1.99 and Optimum points! I would love if some of the Blue Menu items moved over to SDM- that line has great quality. Also, not sure if this has to do with PC brands moving in, but my clearance shelf had tons of baby formula and hair care products today... sign of things to come?!??!
    Silk likes this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I hope the prices will be reasonable. I find SDM expensive so I only shop there for sale items and browse for clearance.
    Natalka, Silk, acosta and 1 others like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by luv2dv8 View Post
    I was thrilled to get my Decadent Chocolate Chip cookies for $1.99 and Optimum points! I would love if some of the Blue Menu items moved over to SDM- that line has great quality. Also, not sure if this has to do with PC brands moving in, but my clearance shelf had tons of baby formula and hair care products today... sign of things to come?!??!
    As far as I am aware...the haircare products were all items that were discontinued after their last planogram update. Par for the course as usual with any plano update. Grab them while you can...

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    My store told me that select PC products should start showing up in SDM stores in the next couple of weeks. A wider range of PC products are expected to be available at SDM by the beginning of summer.

Silk
    My SDM store had huge signs of President Choice cookies now available in this store. These signs were right at the entrance.

Most other products should be in there soon..I wonder if the PC food prices will be like Loblaws, RCSS or No Frills..probably like Loblaws.

I wonder if the SDM store brands like LIFE, SiMply Food etc will still exist after the President Choice no name store brands enter SDM..I don't think they have the space and aisles to accomodate all of them.

As it is the SDM aisles are narrow and the stires crammed enough
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

It will be interesting to see which Shoppers food products will remain and which will give way to PC products. The older neighbourhood stores may be getting some show and shine renovation care to keep the sparkle in their shopping experiences especially if there are condomiums/retirement homes/apartment buildings nearby to help with customer traffic into the stores.
    CouponKitten likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    It will be interesting to see which Shoppers food products will remain and which will give way to PC products. The older neighbourhood stores may be getting some show and shine renovation care to keep the sparkle in their shopping experiences especially if there are condomiums/retirement homes/apartment buildings nearby to help with customer traffic into the stores.
    theres been reno's at the 2 sdms by my place already

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

A cashier told me recently that they were going to be changing the Shoppers brand potato chips (which are so darn good, especially when on sale) ~
    I clarified she didn't think they were changing the chips themselves; just the packaging.
    Dee09 likes this.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Nothing has changed at my SDM. Same old, same old.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information