User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: INFLUENSTER Review site

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I'm not sure if anyone else has heard of this because I searched it and couldn't find it but it basically like klout, chickadvisor, etc... all in one site. You do surveys answer about your lifestyle and influence your peers through social media and hopefully you get picked for a campaign. Here is the link influenster.com. There is no referral link but if you would like an invite to join just pm me your email addy and I will send you one. I can only do 5 though so first come first serve!!! Have a great day!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi,

I have 5 invites to Influenster. For those of you who don't know it is basically a site where you fill out surveys and do random things related to social media/the internet and you can be eligible to receive free boxes of awesome stuff. (Google it ) If you want an invitation just PM me your e-mail address and I will be happy to e-mail you an invite. I only have five so the first five people to PM me get an invite.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello!

I'm sure a lot of you have heard that Influenster is coming to Canada. If you don't know what it is, it is basically a review site where you fill out a bunch of surveys related to your interests and you could be eligible to get a "VoxBox" of free stuff. Google the boxes and you will see how awesome it is. The only downside is that it is an invite only website right now. I have 4 invites left so if you would like one I can send you an invite if you PM me your e-mail address.

P.S. I couldn't really figure out where to post this as it could go under so many of the SC forum headings - it's not really a contest so I didn't want to put it there and everyone here loves free stuff.

Meaghan
    Maria_b2011 likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

bump

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I still have 2 invites someone please take them! :D

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just signed up with this site..I'm not exactly sure how it works yet, they say you have to earn points/or badges..well I to one of the first badges and answered all of the survey's etc/except for the ones where they ask you to link a social media/or blog acc...so I did the survey's but I didn't get any points for that..? how do I get points for my badge? for ex. the first badge is the eco badge, I answered all the survey's in that badge..but got nothing? am I missing something, can someone please just explain this to me a little more.

-Thank you

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

coool bro

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I love this site. I recently participated in the Garnier Voxbox campaign. I received the entire Fructis Damage Eraser line (shampoo, conditioner, serum, mask.) I also have 4 invites left if anyone is interested!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

I have five invites . Plz pm me thx
    Search and earn rewards today
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/newbieams

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I just got the email with an invite to the 'imPress Manicure VoxBox'! Yay! This is my first, I'm so excited. I also have invites left which you can pm me for.
    JDI007 likes this.
    Referral Links:
    Join DropBox!! If you use my referral, you and I both get 500 MB of BONUS Space!! http://db.tt/NIYNqSB You can get up to 16 GB of FREE SPACE! Read all about it!
    iRazoo, Really easy to earn rewards! http://www.irazoo.com/ReferedNewUser...y=alphiehoward

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by minimusiclover View Post
    I just got the email with an invite to the 'imPress Manicure VoxBox'! Yay! This is my first, I'm so excited. I also have invites left which you can pm me for.
    Me too!!! I'm so excited! I'm still not sure how this site works..I thought you need to connect with social media to qualify for stuff but..hopefully that's not the case. Anywho, hope I get the hang of this, so excited to receive my box! :D

Name:  990.jpg
Views: 458
Size:  40.9 KB
    minimusiclover likes this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

My first box kinda feeling lost i guess i just wait for the emails to tell me what to do

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

I just got into the imPress manicure too. The email seemed quite vague

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Same for me. Guess I'll go step by step..

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk
    Referral Links:
    Join DropBox!! If you use my referral, you and I both get 500 MB of BONUS Space!! http://db.tt/NIYNqSB You can get up to 16 GB of FREE SPACE! Read all about it!
    iRazoo, Really easy to earn rewards! http://www.irazoo.com/ReferedNewUser...y=alphiehoward

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

For those waiting for the $10 iTunes GCs from the Garnier VoxBox, they are arriving!
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information