User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree79Likes

Thread: Brag of a VERY tired girl! $25 for $200 worth of stuff - 75% savings

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jp-13 View Post
    So it's been a while since I found some incredible deals to the point that my truck could not fit any more stuff...but today was one of them Went to several different locations because I didn't want to clear any shelves, and after a long day I feel proud of the deals! Subtotals include taxes
    All & any items that were price matched, were price matched with No Frills flyer. Pics & other details below!

Total Retail Value w/o taxes: ​173 (would've included roughly $20 in taxes = $193!
    Total paid w/ taxes: $24.83
    Rebates from CO51/SS:
    $10 (advil + huggies)
    OOP @ end of the day:
    $14.83

Transaction 1 @ Target [cashier entered full value of coupons, so got $1 overage]
    (4) huggies wipes @$2 each-$6 target booklet-$4 smartsource printable = $+2
    (2) febreze $4-$3 wub2 coupon =$1 (coupon adjusted to $2 b/c of overage from huggies) = $0
    Subtotal = $1.27 taxes only

Transaction 2 @ Target [cashier entered full value of coupons, so got $2 overage] Cashier was so shocked to see the deals and just a lovely lady, so I gave her some coupons and the No Frills flyer itself so that she could take advantage of the deal
    (1) mini cheese pizza @ $2.49-$2 overage =$0.49(missing from pic, already put away in freezer)
    Subtotal = $0.73

Transaction 3 @ Target [cashier enteredfull value of coupons, so got $2 overage]
    (1) mini cheese pizza @ $2.49-$2 overage =$0.49(missing from pic, already put away in freezer)
    Subtotal = $0.73

Transaction 4 @ SDM

(2) 6 pk royale facial tissues @ 3.99 each - b1g1 facial tissue personalized coupon -$1 manufacturer coupon = $3 for both boxes
    (1) 24 advil tablets @ 5.99-$4 personalized coupon-$3 manufacturer coupon= +$1 overage
    Subtotal = $2.56

Transaction 5 @ SDM(2) 6 pk royale tiger towels @ 3.99 each-$3 manufacturer coupon = $2 for both
    Subtotal = $2.99

Transaction 6 @ SDM(2) 6 pk royale facial tissues @ 3.99 each - b1g1 facial tissue personalized coupon -$1 manufacturer coupon = $3 for both boxes
    Subtotal = $3.47

Transaction 7 @ SDM(2) 6 pk royale facial tissues @ 3.99 each - b1g1 facial tissue personalized coupon -$1 manufacturer coupon = $3 for both boxes
    Subtotal = $3.47

Transaction 8 @ SDM(2) 6 pk royale facial tissues @ 3.99 each - b1g1 facial tissue personalized coupon -$1 manufacturer coupon = $3 for both boxes
    Subtotal = $3.47Transaction 9 @ SDM(1) 24 advil tablets @ 5.99 -$4 personalized coupon-$3 manufacturer coupon= $0
    Subtotal = $0 I think, can't find receipt

Transaction 10 @ WM
    (7) Snuggle @ $2 each-$1.50 smartsource=$3.50
    (4) Right guard extreme deoderant @ $2 each-$2 manufacturer=$0
    Subtotal = $6.14

Wow. Amazing deals. Awesome. Can you tell me the snuggle @ walmart.... Is it on sale at all the BC walmarts or just your walmart? I live in island. Maybe i'll go today and hopefully get this deal.
    And i could not find any coupon for snuggle on the smartsource.... Hmmm,. Very strange....!
    avoncallingu likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the wonderful comments everyone, all your thoughtful and wonderful comments are greatly appreciated :D

Answers to your questions:
    1) I price matched febreeze with no frills flyer. It's not shown in the pic, the pic just shows the spray, but if you read the fine print below it, it includes the 2ml car clip.
    2) you can combine manufacturer coupons with SDM personalized coupons, but it also depends on your local SDM, and whether or not they allow it, so check with them.
    3) You can print multiples of the SDM personalized coupons, I usually don't do more than 3-4 as most stores wont allow more than that, (or try doing different locations) and I want to leave some for others who may have similar offers in my area because sometimes their stocks are limited Also some SDM won't allow more than that, so again check with your local SDM
    4) Snuggle was $2 at WM, don't know why, not sure if its all WM, so check your local one or check online. The coupon is hidden in smart source, so try googling it, it isn't on the main portal.
    avoncallingu and lindon like this.

Trading Score
    240 (100%)

wow!! That's a lot of stuff for so little OOP!! Amazing shop

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good for you! Worth all the work for sure!
    TooCouponCrazy and Jp-13 like this.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello, very impressive shop. I have 2 questions:

Where do you get the target coupons?
    and how to get multiple coupons for the same item as they cannot be copied?

many thanks
    👌👏

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks for the wonderful comments everyone, all your thoughtful and wonderful comments are greatly appreciated :D

Answers to your questions:
    1) I price matched febreeze with no frills flyer. It's not shown in the pic, the pic just shows the spray, but if you read the fine print below it, it includes the 2ml car clip.
    2) you can combine manufacturer coupons with SDM personalized coupons, but it also depends on your local SDM, and whether or not they allow it, so check with them.
    3) You can print multiples of the SDM personalized coupons, I usually don't do more than 3-4 as most stores wont allow more than that, (or try doing different locations) and I want to leave some for others who may have similar offers in my area because sometimes their stocks are limited Also some SDM won't allow more than that, so again check with your local SDM
    4) Snuggle was $2 at WM, don't know why, not sure if its all WM, so check your local one or check online. The coupon is hidden in smart source, so try googling it, it isn't on the main portal.

i went to my local walmart and snuggle was not on sale. Maybe it was your store's special deal. But anyways good for you.
    Jp-13 likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

tyes

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

Amazzzzing!!!!!! Good for you.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

Which smartsource you use for the wipes?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

I only see a $2 off 2 wipes

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes that's the one I used...I said $4 off because for every 4 boxes I used 2 of the $2 wub2 smartsource coupons ...so just added those to up in the math I did
    Quote Originally Posted by michigan803 View Post
    I only see a $2 off 2 wipes

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Target coupons are found in store in display stand where flyers are found and I had multiples of them, as for the smartsource, I have 3 computers so I could print 2 of each
    Quote Originally Posted by Saver123 View Post
    Hello, very impressive shop. I have 2 questions:

Where do you get the target coupons?
    and how to get multiple coupons for the same item as they cannot be copied?

many thanks
    

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Target coupons are found in store in display stand where flyers are found and I had multiples of them, as for the smartsource, I have 3 computers so I could print 2 of each
    thank you i wondered where to find target coupons

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Awesome deals!!!

I <3 SmartCanucks. Momof3girlies's Avatar
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

AMAZING Shopping skills!!! LOVE your brag!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information