User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Did Walmart Change Their Policy??

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

WalMart & all these other "Corporate" Stores need to hear from us, the CONSUMER We are the ones who write their paychecks, pay their hydro, gas, & phone bills. Without us they have no business. We have to let them know that we are not happy with the way they run their businesses, be it not training their managers, or not having enough stock, not having enough staff on hand. I could go on & on. We should be deluging them E-mails & phone calls & letters. Whatever is needed to get our point across. All the Corporations care about is making big bucks, & if they want mine, they better start giving me better service. Damn, that makes a good opening line, & anyone who wants to use it, feel free.
    Poirot likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    5 (86%)

My wallmart explained some things to me yesturday. The CSM told me that i am one of the only couponers that they enjoy seeing, " when you go through the till it takes you half the time of anyone else, if we are busy you always ask which till we would prefer you use. <you let us suspend your transactions when someone behind you is being impatient, you are never rude. We call you our coupon lady." She said " what most people do not get, and you do is that anything and everything is at our discretion. our corporate policy may be that we pm accross Canada, however it is right on the back of our flyers that we pm locally only. Quantities etc are also at our discretion, we dont limit you but you are one of the only ones we dont limit, and that is because of your attitude. Most couponers are rude when they come in and you are not you are patient etc."

I appreciated her comments, I am a retired sales manager, and she is right working with the public sucks, people are rude, staff can only do what they are told, and couponing is a privelege not a right. Ive seen it my self. The nicest people get right bent out of shape when they are couponing. I am not saying this is the case with you, or your store, but food for thought for all of us.
    secheltsaver and Mooseenzo like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information