User Tag List

Page 146 of 654 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 196 246 646 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 9801
Like Tree37290Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Me: Honey what would you like for your lunches
    DH: whatever....you know
    Me: (gets food)
    DH: there`s nothing for my lunches
    Me: what about that or that or that
    DH: I don`t really like that or that or that
    Me: well what do you want for your lunches
    DH: whatever...you know
    Natalka, ROMEO, GoJays and 12 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BC Gal View Post
    Sounds like my 11 year old lol!

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Fruity pebbles turned into fruity flakes and made me lethargic. Ended up throwing the rest of it out. For shame, no frills! Made me so excited all week.
    ROMEO, macw1960 and torontogal12 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Fruity pebbles turned into fruity flakes and made me lethargic. Ended up throwing the rest of it out. For shame, no frills! Made me so excited all week.
    So in other words the Fruity Pebbles in Canada suck and I shouldn't buy them if I ever find them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ROMEO, francine1985 and macw1960 like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Today I went to a local park with my DD, she was playing on the slide and I was sitting on the grass. A school bus drove by, stopped at the stop sign and let some kids off. While the bus was stopped, a kid (Defiantly Grade 8 or younger, most defiantly younger) poked his head out the bus, waving a 20 dollar bill and said something obscene about my child. I didn`t respond from shock. He then said the same obscene thing regarding me, then the bus drove off.

This happened earlier and I tried to brush it off but apparently I can`t. What he said was SO disgusting and vile, if a grown man said what he said, he would be thrown in jail and probably castrated.

I don`t want to say society is going to sh*t, but where the hell would a KID hear this from? He MUST have been 10 years old. The comment wasn`t funny, it's not funny at my age, it isn`t funny if he was in high school. Like I`m just completely baffled, disgusted and I actually feel sorry for him and his parents. I don`t even know what to say.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Today I went to a local park with my DD, she was playing on the slide and I was sitting on the grass. A school bus drove by, stopped at the stop sign and let some kids off. While the bus was stopped, a kid (Defiantly Grade 8 or younger, most defiantly younger) poked his head out the bus, waving a 20 dollar bill and said something obscene about my child. I didn`t respond from shock. He then said the same obscene thing regarding me, then the bus drove off.

This happened earlier and I tried to brush it off but apparently I can`t. What he said was SO disgusting and vile, if a grown man said what he said, he would be thrown in jail and probably castrated.

I don`t want to say society is going to sh*t, but where the hell would a KID hear this from? He MUST have been 10 years old. The comment wasn`t funny, it's not funny at my age, it isn`t funny if he was in high school. Like I`m just completely baffled, disgusted and I actually feel sorry for him and his parents. I don`t even know what to say.
    It's sad that kids know this stuff. I would feel sorry for the kid too, what kind of environment has he been brought up in that he not only knows this stuff but thinks it's acceptable to say it to another person?

ROMEO, macw1960, Candini and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Just got diagnosed with Rosacea. Even though I know it's vain and shallow and there's a million worse things I could have, I still feel like crying.

Natalka, ROMEO, macw1960 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    It's sad that kids know this stuff. I would feel sorry for the kid too, what kind of environment has he been brought up in that he not only knows this stuff but thinks it's acceptable to say it to another person?

Ugh, so embarrassing. Poor thing.

Just got diagnosed with Rosacea. Even though I know it's vain and shallow and there's a million worse things I could have, I still feel like crying.

PMd you
    ROMEO and macw1960 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I opened the door to retrieve the mail and closed the door fast. Darn wasp buzzing around the mailbox and light fixture. Came back 5 minutes later, opened the door, and the bugger was still around! I ended up waiting 20 min before retrieving the mail. I hate wasps!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I've had rosacea for about 10 years now. If you avoid alcohol and spicy foods it will minimize the flare ups. Did the doc give you anything? I'm on a cream called "metrogel" twice a day. It's killed the bumps, but I'm still pretty rosy all the time and blush and get red super easy. Just happy the bumps went away!

I've got rosacea, sensitive skin and psoriasis, you should see the constant tubes of prescription creams coming through this house lol!

If you ever want to vent, PM me! I know what you're going through
    ROMEO, macw1960, walkonby and 4 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Gazpache View Post
    I've had rosacea for about 10 years now. If you avoid alcohol and spicy foods it will minimize the flare ups. Did the doc give you anything? I'm on a cream called "metrogel" twice a day. It's killed the bumps, but I'm still pretty rosy all the time and blush and get red super easy. Just happy the bumps went away!

I've got rosacea, sensitive skin and psoriasis, you should see the constant tubes of prescription creams coming through this house lol!

If you ever want to vent, PM me! I know what you're going through
    I got a prescription for metrogel, going to start it tonight. I'm glad to hear the bumps go away with it because that's the hardest part to cover up with make up, just looks so patchy and cakey, regardless of what expensive foundation I use(which I have to use anyway because my skin breaks out with every affordable drug store brand make up/face cream/wash/toner). How long did it take for the bumps to start going away?
    ROMEO and torontogal12 like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Read a piece online about how all oilfield wives are shallow cheating b*tches. That stereotype irritates the h*ll out of me. DH and I have seen BOTH spouses cheating on each other in the patch. You have to have a good solid relationship to survive this lifestyle. DH has told me of men he works with freaking out because they don't know what their wives/girlfriends are doing back home. I have seen wives freaking out because the men are gone and they are left to raise kids on their own. Needy women call the men when they are on the road. And yet, I have seen the very same women( one in particular) out in bars drunk and all over men. I have nicer things sure. I won't apologise for that. But my DH works hard for it and he is gone for 6 months of the year. He wants me to be happy. So people should think twice before judging me and lumping all patchwives together. Rant done.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

how prices can go out in less than a week - Target a few days ago Fancy Feast .67 a can and today .97 a can wtf
    Natalka, ROMEO, i_forget and 2 others like this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I have conjuncatius in my left eye for the thrd time in 4 months..It's getting old. And harshing my mellow..
    ROMEO, wolfwoman and toronto166 like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BC Gal View Post
    I got that for a while too -- from my DS and DH .... so I stopped making lunches .... put some ziplocs on the counter and some snack type things -- pretzels, fishy crackers, carrots and nutrigrain bars ..... They could pick what they wanted and pack it - or not... End of problem!
    Last edited by dahliagrower; Mon, Jun 2nd, 2014 at 09:34 AM.

Thread Information