User Tag List

Page 150 of 654 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 160 200 250 650 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    Holy Batcrap! If I have to come across one more stinky old man while out shopping......
    Same!! Someone smelt like cat p'ss at the doctors office today. Don't even want to know why. There's this GREAT thing called showers, laundry soap and deodorant. It's 2014 no excuses to be stinky.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    Last time I went to Wonderland, it cost me over 250 bucks for me and dd, I think I spent more money on food and drinks there(mostly drinks and I didn't even buy alcohol) than I did on the tickets.
    It was cheaper to take her to see Justin Bieber 2 days later(back when he was popular and not a screw up) and buy half the merchandise table.

Haha oh that JB. I haven't gone in YEARS so I think that's why the prices were such a shock. Can't even smuggle in my 3 year old as a 2 year old to get a freebie.
    Lyssia510 and torontogal12 like this.

Trading Score
    50 (98%)

Customer complained to manager about me today, something to the line of, she had a cart full of groceries and was trying to go through express and I turned her away. Haha Damned if you do damned if you don't.
    Ciel and torontogal12 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I was at a Sketcher warehouse sale a few weeks ago. Got there and was browsing the aisle for my size then suddenly I smelled something stinky in the air. Someone's smelly feet. I ran from aisle to aisle trying to get away from the smell but seriously the whole building stinks. That person's feet stinks up the whole building. Unbelievable! I left the building, when I came back 20 mins later the smell was gone...stinky feet has left the building.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My fault lol. The other day water was spilling out of the pipe, where the washing machine hose connects to. I figured there was some type of plug and poured drano down to clear it and flushed with water. Today I'm washing clothes and hear water pouring out like a flood.. Ran downstairs, realized I forgot to put the washer hose back into the pipe. Needless to say I had to sweep water into the drain hole nearby which took awhile. Arrgh.
    ROMEO, hollyquaiscer and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    I was at a Sketcher warehouse sale a few weeks ago. Got there and was browsing the aisle for my size then suddenly I smelled something stinky in the air. Someone's smelly feet. I ran from aisle to aisle trying to get away from the smell but seriously the whole building stinks. That person's feet stinks up the whole building. Unbelievable! I left the building, when I came back 20 mins later the smell was gone...stinky feet has left the building.

Gross. 3 complaints about hygiene in 10 posts.

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

The crazy amount of outrageous coupon/pm fraud that goes on in facebook groups makes me cringe

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Summer colds / Chest colds

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    ROMEO, hollyquaiscer, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

how the canadian voting requests forums has a whole different group of people then the rest of the website!
    My Tradelist and Wishlist

Join the Purell Loyalty Program for easy rewards such as gift cards and coupons!

Get FREE Men's Boxers when 1O friends sign up
    http://www.comfortableboxers.com?kid=55D9S

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I went to bed with a headache. Woke up with the same headache. Was drowsy from 8 a.m. until 6p.m. Missed Father's Day because of it
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

tgal - hope you are all better, and had a chance to celebrate tonight!
    ROMEO, hollyquaiscer, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Was browsing through my Ebay account trying to find a seller I had previously purchased from so I could place another order and realized a bunch of stocking stuffers(costume jewellery) I had bought for last xmas never arrived. 10 items all from "different" sellers in China never arrived. The items weren't much(I'm out maybe 12 bucks) but I can't believe I'd forget about them. Clearly I shop way to much if i can't remember what I buy.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Went to a different Target store today looking for the Lego movie 3DS game, didn't see any sign of the game so I asked a sale associate, he said they should be a over at the end isle. When we got there, he said it was here but they took it down, then he said maybe sold out. I think they are hiding the 3DS game due to the $10 GC and the $5 coupon. None of the other format sold out (xbox, ps).

The ink clearance is unbelievable, also some flash card and electronic items. Got a 16GB, class 10 SDHC card for $5.09 and a 32 GB class 10 mirco SD card with and adaptor for $15.
    Ciel and torontogal12 like this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Yet again..I am unable to re-write the phyisical laws that govern the universe so some-one's automotive machine is able to pass harmless though or over mine and those in front of me to facilitate thier far more important affiares.
    Ciel likes this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

me to trader: can you send me your wishlist please?
    trader to me: giftcards, giftcards, or giftcards

Thread Information