Like Tree13Likes
  • 4 Post By Natalka
  • 5 Post By hollyquaiscer
  • 2 Post By minimusiclover
  • 2 Post By Ciel

Thread: Bingo card scam, beware.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I hope I posted this in the correct place.

So, I just received a bingo card (Bingo Scratch and win extravaganza) in the mail claiming $2 million in prizes. Just for the fun of it, I scratched and matched everything. Not that I wasn't already suspicious... It lists a ps3 as a prize (which definitely isn't the newest one), and there's no company info on it. What really made me question it was that I made a match, and me being me, I never win anything.

I also did a quick search on similar scams, and it seems there was a 'triple bingo' scam in Alberta about 2 years ago.

Anywho, just thought I would post this so that people see it BEFORE they fall into this scam. I would also like to point out the childlike photoshop abilities of this particular scammer.

Here are pictures. Sorry for the low quality, my tablet doesn't focus.

This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Referral Links:
    Join DropBox!! If you use my referral, you and I both get 500 MB of BONUS Space!! http://db.tt/NIYNqSB You can get up to 16 GB of FREE SPACE! Read all about it!
    iRazoo, Really easy to earn rewards! http://www.irazoo.com/ReferedNewUser...y=alphiehoward

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good warning reminder for those who don't realize there are scams like this.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

There are so many scams out there. It really bothers me as seniors and those that are mentally challenged almost always are the ones that fall victim to this. Did this come via post or was it dropped off. It it came by post, then canada post should try harder to keep this junk out of our system.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

It came in the post, which I found rather disappointing. I agree that canada post should do more to prevent this sort of scam from circulating.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk
    emg and TooCouponCrazy like this.
    Referral Links:
    Join DropBox!! If you use my referral, you and I both get 500 MB of BONUS Space!! http://db.tt/NIYNqSB You can get up to 16 GB of FREE SPACE! Read all about it!
    iRazoo, Really easy to earn rewards! http://www.irazoo.com/ReferedNewUser...y=alphiehoward

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

How about making the company's life more interesting by sharing the promotion with your province's consumer services ministry?
    Canada Post likely found the content passed its own mail regulations and we know that CP is needing all the mail volumes it can still get.
    minimusiclover and Dee09 like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Awhile ago my dear old mom got one of these too and showed me "hey look at this!". Glad she showed me first. Scum

Thread Information