User Tag List

Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By shopperwho
  • 3 Post By leen1476
  • 3 Post By NatCat22

Thread: Question about the personalized BOGO any paper towel coupon, please help :(

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I just did my 20x shop and bought:

2 x Royal Tiger Towels @ 4.99
    4 x Life Brand Towels @ 1.99
    Used my BOGO personalized coupon for any paper towels thinking it would work on the royal and life brand for a savings of $8.87

The total seemed more then it should be so I checked the receipt when I left and the cashier didn't even enter the coupon I gave her so I was charged for all the paper towel, I went back in and showed her (she was a supervisor btw) she checked the receipt and sure enough she didn't enter the coupon code so she gave me a toonie.... I had milk and frozen food in my car so I didn't argue and left but should the personalized coupon not have worked on all the paper towel? or would I of had to print off several of them? Am I wrong here? It's my first time using personalized coupons and my first time doing a 20x shop in a LONG time for reasons like this lol
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

My experience is sometimes they work on all sometimes they don't but for sure you won't know because she didn't enter the coupon. I had one for coffee @ 3.99 and the cashier thought it would only work on one but it worked on all of them.
    NatCat22 likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

From what I understand from other's posts and experiences, if it was an email offer you had to print, it would only work on one. But if it was from the mail out booklet, it should work on all.
    NatCat22, momi and Cata like this.
    I do most of my shopping online and LOVE using ebates to get cash back. Check it out - it's free and easy to sign up!
    http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=ux6NkmzoOno%3D

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by leen1476 View Post
    From what I understand from other's posts and experiences, if it was an email offer you had to print, it would only work on one. But if it was from the mail out booklet, it should work on all.
    Ok thanks for clearing that up for me, I took a break from couponing so I'm pretty rusty! I may just return them since I met my $50 mark without them but at the same time $1.99 is still a good price, just not a couponers price

Thread Information