User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Ontarian moving to Regina

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

What is your budget for a house and what are you looking for in a house that will determine the area that you will want to house shop, Yes Washington Park is not ideal.
    www.facebook.com/perduemassageclinic good things come to those who like my page

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

The Centenial Street condo's used to be apartments and my Husband actually used to live in one of them, I looked them up and he was right in that building. They are in the Hillsdale area which is a fantastic area, a five minute walk to the University. The area is full of students and Profs. Very short drive to shopping center and lots of recreation. If I were in Regina still I would say those condos are a VERY good investment. They will always resell or rent out because of he location. Because of the student population it does tend to be an area where vehicles get broken into, but then again most o Regina is bad for that.
    anastasia1009 likes this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

http://comfree.com/condo-for-sale-re...tchewan-521553, this one for instance I would say is a decent price for the location and I personally would absolutely make an offer on it.
    anastasia1009 likes this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

we were looking at them but they seem far away from things. saw some condos near the target in the north really nice area. Is Regina Natural gas? and how much average a month?

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Natural gas for heating goes through SaskEnergy. When you look at a place and are serious already, they will be able to tell you what the past bills were. They also do equalized payments - but I think you have to have been a customer for a while first.
    Cost - hard to say without knowing how big or old the place is - frankly, for how cold it gets in winter, it's not much to pay for heating at all.

Our former house was just over 1100 sq ft with a full finished basement. Our equalized rate was $60 per month over the year, and we always got a month and a bit free once our settle-up month came by.
    (We've only been in this place since Nov., so I don't know our full year yet.)

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Hubby saw a few places in the Rochdale area - nice places and Spence St.
    Hubby sent me video of the places and we will decide which one. Alot of the condos had "upon board approval for cats" - I don't think is right cause we are buying the place.
    Natalka likes this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Glad you are on the way to finding something!

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

we will putting an offer in on Tuesday I think
    Natalka and bgheuchert like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information