User Tag List

Page 59 of 338 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 ... LastLast
Like Tree11943Likes

Thread: Hot Deals to Price Match at Walmart WIKI Thread

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mammalion View Post
    Found a thread by someone else here is the link http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/388293-great-deal-neilson-milkshakes-canada/
    "Zehrs has Neilson milkshakes on this week for $0.88 each and there is a tearpad coupon found a few weeks ago for save $2 wub 3 which is a good deal BUT if you PM at target they have printable coupons for $0.50 off one making 3 milkshakes only $0.14. Happy shopping! "

Just thought i wold put it out there for all of you
    While a good deal and thank you for sharing the problem is that its not valid at Target the way you described. They take off their target coupons first and then price match if the price is lower in the flyer.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    5 (86%)

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleBunny89 View Post
    While a good deal and thank you for sharing the problem is that its not valid at Target the way you described. They take off their target coupons first and then price match if the price is lower in the flyer.

See an old gal can learn a thing or two on this forum Thank you for clarifying PurpleBunny
    PurpleBunny89 likes this.

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mammalion View Post
    See an old gal can learn a thing or two on this forum Thank you for clarifying PurpleBunny
    Some people don't know because not every Target knows their own policy but let me tell you that the ones who do are so super strict! Would suck for someone to make a trip thinking they could get in on a deal similar to this and then be told no, thats not how it works. Imagine how embarassing that could be.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianCouponCollector View Post
    At my own local store there was a meeting this week and employees were told about this change. All this week employees are being shown what to look for when accepting a digital pm. I do not have an official confirmation from head office because it hasn't been announced officially yet. If they let the public know before the employees are told, there would be some serious repercussions wouldn't there?
    looks like its official now:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-s...718623?cmp=rss

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Are those $2 coupons good on any Lavazza coffee still valid? If you have some, now is the time to use it

Can't directly link to the flyer, but you can find it here

http://www.ladyyorkfoods.com/home.php
    Can this coupon be used on the 250g bag? I thought it was for the larger black bags?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

There is one of them that is good on "any." Most of them are only good on the big bag
    Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    Can this coupon be used on the 250g bag? I thought it was for the larger black bags?
    CouponingQueen and d.ot like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    Interesting...

We just got a Target in our closest town or atleast will be within the next month. Even still I can see this being a real issue with cashiers not knowing about it, having to call a manager for every price match, etc. Plus if they put limits on things like they have in the past then it still isn't really enough to get me in the store because I rarely ever buy 4 of something. As well Walmart has produce and more fresh meat selection and offers overages on coupons.

We'll see, I might try it out a few times but its going to have to be stellar for me to switch.
    d.ot likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    They have such a limited selection when it comes to food though, great for H&B items though
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

True they do t even carry the 1.89L Hawaiian Punch
    momi likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Well I'll be interested to see because apparantly the Target we are getting is exactly like the ones in the states because this one was built from the ground up as opposed to all the other ones that took over lease's on Zellers and such. There is only one other Target that was custom built. Anyway so this new one near me is supposed to be much bigger then the other Targets so I would hope they would have more grocery selection.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Interesting...

We just got a Target in our closest town or atleast will be within the next month. Even still I can see this being a real issue with cashiers not knowing about it, having to call a manager for every price match, etc. Plus if they put limits on things like they have in the past then it still isn't really enough to get me in the store because I rarely ever buy 4 of something. As well Walmart has produce and more fresh meat selection and offers overages on coupons.

We'll see, I might try it out a few times but its going to have to be stellar for me to switch.
    While I know some stores do follow the rules on coupon then PM, they have been very price-match friendly when I have PMed with flyers, they barely look at it
    Anna Michele likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    While I know some stores do follow the rules on coupon then PM, they have been very price-match friendly when I have PMed with flyers, they barely look at it
    You're very lucky. There are two that I have tried it at before and had issues at and since they are both so out of the way I don't bother anymore. But I do wish they could all be like your store

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

You're very lucky. There are two that I have tried it at before and had issues at and since they are both so out of the way I don't bother anymore. But I do wish they could all be like your store
    I have 4 locally and no issues at any of them They said they want to improve the customer experience so hopefully your stores will be more price match friendly with the new rules
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Sals has Kellogg's Mini Wheats on sale until July 31 for $1.99 and there is a $1 off any tearpad coupon that I found this week making it only $0.99 a box
    Anna Michele and peachy1 like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    The coupon says any coffee from lavazza...i just got some today... (thanks to the earlier post!!!!)

Page 59 of 338 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 ... LastLast

Thread Information