User Tag List

Page 70 of 193 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 120 170 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 2885
Like Tree7764Likes

Thread: First World Problems: post yours!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I always forgot to bring my pc gift card at maxi to see if she still have money on ...maybe 15,00$ but money is money. Having a bad day. Find you have less and less things....conséquences of others persons actions that have impact on you All the coupons I want in tear pads are ALWAYS cleared out...
    Finally the PC cart had just 2,00$ left on it
    Last edited by cath007; Tue, Jul 29th, 2014 at 05:14 AM.
    Ciel, seylz_gurl and toronto166 like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I have a routine in my day .For some people it is to read theirs newspapers.For me it is to be aware on my e-mail,facebook or sc...Otherwise I feel I miss something.(maybe I have an addiction to internet lol)
    Ciel, walkonby and CouponingQueen like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

a weekend vacation is not enough time to recharge the batteries.. i want to dump life and just go back up to the hotel til i feel all better
    Ciel, seylz_gurl, walkonby and 6 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

my 3 year old insists on knocking on her door like she is the police at 7:00 am every single bloody morning. Almost knocked me off my bed today.. "mommy, I gotz to peepee and poopoo in the toilet" ( was excited when she finally caught on to the toilet training part, but now I wish she would just go on her diaper )

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

At least she let you know.
    DS decided to pee, not once, not twice, but THREE times in the mall yesterday!! He peed (and I forgot a pull-up, doh!), and I cleaned it up, took him to the washroom, let him go and cleaned up his shoes, then since he and DD were crying for Kernels, I was ordering..he peed again...so we get to the car, and as I'm getting a change out of the car for him, he pees behind the car. Oh..my..gosh.........
    Ciel, seylz_gurl, walkonby and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

made my kid a new dress.. super cute... but if she twirls in it she'll show off her panties.. now... i gotta make her a set of bloomers to go under it bah
    Ciel, walkonby, wolfwoman and 1 others like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Total first world problem: Went shopping for one pair of jeans today to replace an old pair ... Jeans are the one clothing item I will splurge on... a great pair will last me 2-4 years, so today I came across a half price sale at a higher end retailer with regular priced $200/jeans at 50% off so I thought I'd check it out since that is the only way I'd ever buy jeans that expensive...

I fell in love with two comfy soft pairs but only need one and I can't justify spending an additional $100 on something I don't need when DH heads back to school right away...
    Ciel and torontogal12 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by beckie.c View Post
    Total first world problem: Went shopping for one pair of jeans today to replace an old pair ... Jeans are the one clothing item I will splurge on... a great pair will last me 2-4 years, so today I came across a half price sale at a higher end retailer with regular priced $200/jeans at 50% off so I thought I'd check it out since that is the only way I'd ever buy jeans that expensive...

I fell in love with two comfy soft pairs but only need one and I can't justify spending an additional $100 on something I don't need when DH heads back to school right away...
    But if you had bought both you wouldn't need to buy new jeans for the next 4-8 years because they wouldn't wear out as fast since you had two pairs to rotate through.
    Just trying to help justify the ex spence since great fitting, comfy, high quality jeans are really hard to find these days.
    Last edited by Lyssia510; Wed, Jul 30th, 2014 at 06:49 PM.
    Ciel, beckie.c and toronto166 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

arrghh, bonus offers on snapsaves running out
    Ciel, torontogal12 and toronto166 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

But what if you gain/lose weight? Then you have two pairs of expensive jeans you can't wear!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    But if you had bought both you wouldn't need to buy new jeans for the next 4-8 years because they wouldn't wear out as fast since you had two pairs to rotate through.
    Just trying to help justify the ex spence since great fitting, comfy, high quality jeans are really hard to find these days.
    Ciel, GoJays, beckie.c and 1 others like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

absolutely nothing to watch on Wednesday evenings!!
    Ciel likes this.
    You can't change other people. You can only change yourself"
    - H. H. Getter

when we change our attitude, we change our lives

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by beckie.c View Post

Get my jeans at The JeansWearhouse when they have their B1G1 1/2 off. That's when I will get 4 pair for about $120.00. They last for a long time and they are good enough quality for me.
    Ciel, GoJays, beckie.c and 1 others like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

My boss is being transfered to another store... I'm gonna miss her! And I'm kinda nervous to see who we're getting to replace her... it's so hard to get used to someone new running your store... FWP
    Ciel, seylz_gurl, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

There is no cell phone signal in the new concrete building where I work so I couldn't upload my snap saves receipt in time before the item sold out
    Ciel and toronto166 like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I, like other Lotto 6-49 ticket buyers for Wed's draw, could have made plans for the $9.9M jackpot. It was not won. Sigh. Won't be queuing up for the Sat. draw ticket line...
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Page 70 of 193 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 120 170 ... LastLast

Thread Information