User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Lyssia510

Thread: Kids Clothing Online

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I prefer to shop online for my boys clothing - I go to old navy and the childrens place. Any other sites for decent priced clothing that is good quality but avoiding custom fees?
    This thread is currently associated with: Old Navy, The Children's Place

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

I love Naartje Kids, it is available in Canada and they are having a smoking sale on summer things right now.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=naart...sm=93&ie=UTF-8

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thriftygranny View Post
    I love Naartje Kids, it is available in Canada and they are having a smoking sale on summer things right now.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=naart...sm=93&ie=UTF-8
    Thanks for this info!

I had never heard of this company til you posted about it. Their clothes are pretty cute! I have such a hard time buying for my 12 year old; so many of the clothes for girls are....how to say this politely(?)...skanky...and I hate how they sexualize my 12 year old daughter. I rued the day she outgrew Bonnie Togs because at least at Bonnie Togs they still dress children like children.
    "Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken." Oscar Widle

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ninna View Post
    Thanks for this info!

I had never heard of this company til you posted about it. Their clothes are pretty cute! I have such a hard time buying for my 12 year old; so many of the clothes for girls are....how to say this politely(?)...skanky...and I hate how they sexualize my 12 year old daughter. I rued the day she outgrew Bonnie Togs because at least at Bonnie Togs they still dress children like children.
    I agree completely, my granddaughter is only ten but she is 5' 1" so we are quickly running out of options in children's clothing.She is VERY modest and she really likes most of the clothes from Naartje kids, watch for the denim leggings to go on sale, she loves them, I picked some up on winter clearance for 5.99 and made them into shorts and capris for summer! I find so far they wash really well. The only thing that drives me nuts is the sales, you will get an email on Saturday everything is 50% off and order only to find the following Tuesday is a better deal or maybe free shipping. I guess that is the name of the game of retail though!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Kids clothes should good quality and fabric:
    1.Always choose one size ahead of your baby’s actual age
    2.When sales shopping, get clothes for the coming months
    3.Be selective when buying up-market babywear
    4. If you are tempted by expensive clothing for your baby, consider whether it is good value for money.
    5. For some real bargains, go along to nearly new sales and secondhand babywear shops.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Zara Canada has some cute stuff and right now it's their semi annual sale so stuff is pretty cheap.
    Beyond the Rack on occasion has cute things. Carter's/OshKosh now ship to Canada(free shipping over 50 for a limited time). Mexx.ca, Hudson Bay, Sears and Joe Fresh are the only other stores I can thing of.
    sweetmomma likes this.

Thread Information