User Tag List

Page 181 of 536 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 179 180 181 182 183 191 231 281 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Evans View Post
    a few months ago i bought a set of RE brand cotton sheet set. it was on clearance for $10.99 but scanned at $5.99 for a dble set. I thought for $6- Ive got to try them.
    they are really soft & great for summer sleeping...the fabric is a bit thin though. I would definitly buy them again.
    Thanks, have you tried Thershold, Xhilaration or Simply Shabby Chic bedding? How does the quality compare?

Sorry for the multiple replies, I still getting acquainted with this website.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tea drinker View Post
    Thanks, have you tried Thershold, Xhilaration or Simply Shabby Chic bedding? How does the quality compare?

Sorry for the multiple replies, I still getting acquainted with this website.
    I have a threshold comforter and shams set, i really like it, seems like good quality to me compared to RE. I also have an xhiliration comforter, but havent even opened it yet, i only bought it cuz the price was too good to pass up!!
    Anna Michele likes this.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

If you're near a U.S. border, the American Target stores have just started their 70% off toy clearance. They're clearing many of the same toys as Target Canada but there are a few, like some Duplo, Lego City and additional Lego Friends, that weren't clearance priced here.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I feel like I hit the jackpot today! Boys Wrangler jeans $5.49 each, boys character t-shirts $3, plain t-shirts $1.80, six-pack bubbles ~$1, and running shoes ~$8.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

ALSO - for those with kiddies in diapers… There was a typo in the Target add this week. Near the end of the flyer, there is a Pampers ad: 10.99 for jumbo pack of diapers (HUGE box). I think they meant wipes (cause the image looks more like that). Head office said they have to honour the flyer!!! The jumbo packs are typically between $30-$40. If they don't have any more in stock I'm guessing you can get a rain cheque? Flyer is over tonight though, so you'll want to go soon.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was at target earlier today, and the kids shoes that were half off are now at 70%!!! I got 2 pairs of C9 running shoes for 70% off, plus there's the 20% off kids C9 shoes on top of that! I got the running shoes for about 4.20, and 2 pairs of sandals for next year for just over 5$ each! I Target!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by dealtrapper View Post
    ALSO - for those with kiddies in diapers… There was a typo in the Target add this week. Near the end of the flyer, there is a Pampers ad: 10.99 for jumbo pack of diapers (HUGE box). I think they meant wipes (cause the image looks more like that). Head office said they have to honour the flyer!!! The jumbo packs are typically between $30-$40. If they don't have any more in stock I'm guessing you can get a rain cheque? Flyer is over tonight though, so you'll want to go soon.
    darn i I wish I saw this earlier!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

anyone finding the bigger lego friends sets on clearanc yet? there are new jungle series sets coming out tomorrow so i hope the older ones will go on clearance. plz help!
    FreeIsMyFavourite likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Ah, that makes sense. I saw a lady with a cart full of the big boxes.

Oh a side note, new born baby clothes are 30% off. Clerk cleaning up the section said they were recently marked down.

Jamie oliver tea towels were 70% off. Last week there was a whole section of Jamie oliver products - tea towels, aprons, overmits. Today there was just the tea towels remaining.

A few Angry bird, Mario brother beach towels left. Lots of towel clicks remaining. Tag was 50% off but I scanned and they were 70% off.

The funny thing is I didn't buy a thing.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

DARN!!!! That would have been great! I don't get a printed flyer (I look on ). I just looked now and it says wipes. Wonder if they changed it....
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

45 Count Super strength Motrin is on for 4.44 (50% off) There were tearpads, not sure if they are still available and there is a $3 coupon that works on these in this wknds insert..

The creme de la creme of water pistols.. regular 18.99 .. shows on the shelf @ 50$ off but rings in at 75% off
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Got the last 2 kobo glos at my store. They were $50, and apparently that's 70% off. Which it isn't, but idk. The girl said they were being shipped back to the warehouse tomorrow so I grabbed them. Is it really that good of a deal? I dunno. Someone convince me.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chantel View Post
    Got the last 2 kobo glos at my store. They were $50, and apparently that's 70% off. Which it isn't, but idk. The girl said they were being shipped back to the warehouse tomorrow so I grabbed them. Is it really that good of a deal? I dunno. Someone convince me.
    Yep that is a good deal ( although last year I got it for $32). Bought another one this year ad both my mom and I are big readers and would be lost without it. These are $128.99 reg price and don't go on sale very often and you won't see them at this price anywhere. I like reading from it better then a tablet as it is front lit and flat so not eye strain and no glare whatsoever so perfect for reading outside unlike my ipad which I do not like using outside in sunlight. I think e readers will get phased out as a lot of people use their tablets, but kobo glo has way longer battery life than a tablet and charges faster as well. So yes I think it is a great deal. Love having the light on it, can read anywhere. Would be totally lost without it! But I read a lot everyday!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    477 (100%)

Does anyone know what this week's coupons print out is?
    Join to earn GCs and many more prizes..
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/linny

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by linny View Post
    Does anyone know what this week's coupons print out is?
    When I went today I got a printout that said 20% of a Crayola item, so lots of crayola coupons between that and the Back to School coupon booklets
    sweetmomma and ashy01 like this.

Thread Information