User Tag List

Page 37 of 67 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast
Like Tree878Likes

Thread: Shoppers Drug Mart Optimum FAQ and Q&A

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shunshun View Post
    There is buy 75 get 20 off offer, I am wondering whether I could redeem my points to pay for the rest 55?
    Nope, needs to be $75 after discounts, you can use manufacturer cents off coupons but not SDM coupons or FPCs
    shunshun likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Nope, needs to be $75 after discounts, you can use manufacturer cents off coupons but not SDM coupons or FPCs
    Thank you so much for the quick reply.
    so I need to spend 95 and get 20off, then use my points to redeem the rest 75?

I read the coupon carefully, I think they just want me to pay out of pocket of the 55, sigh. I have so many points, don't know how to spend them smartly.

I stock these points for my coming baby's diaper, but I have bought 5 big boxes from superstore, I can't figure out how to use my shoppers points to redeem diaper wisely yet
    Last edited by shunshun; Tue, Aug 26th, 2014 at 03:24 PM.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Thank you so much for the quick reply.
    so I need to spend 95 and get 20off, then use my points to redeem the rest 75?
    You need to spend $75 after redemption
    shunshun likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

There is VIB coupon, get 3k pts when you buy any pampers diaper and also 3k when you buy any huggies diaper, may I print as many as I want and use these coupons in one transaction and redeem my points to pay for them?

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

If I have a bonus offer of 3000 pts when you spend $10 on OTC medications can I still use my coupons to bring the after coupon use down below $10 or do I have to spend $10 after coupons. I'm sure this has been asked but I can never remember lol. Thanks.
    Want to get 4 free plates of food from Chef's Plate? Your first 4 plates are free when you sign up under my referral link and you can cancel at any time!

Looking to earn gift cards and more by just searching and doing surveys? Sign up for Swagbucks today!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

There is VIB coupon, get 3k pts when you buy any pampers diaper and also 3k when you buy any huggies diaper, may I print as many as I want and use these coupons in one transaction and redeem my points to pay for them?
    Most VIB coupons work one per transaction but its pretty random, don't know until you try
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kayle Dawn View Post
    If I have a bonus offer of 3000 pts when you spend $10 on OTC medications can I still use my coupons to bring the after coupon use down below $10 or do I have to spend $10 after coupons. I'm sure this has been asked but I can never remember lol. Thanks.
    As long as they are not FPC coupons, you can but the cashier may give you a hard time so print their coupon policy (most up to date one is always linked on the FB page)
    Kayle Dawn likes this.
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Thanks
    Want to get 4 free plates of food from Chef's Plate? Your first 4 plates are free when you sign up under my referral link and you can cancel at any time!

Looking to earn gift cards and more by just searching and doing surveys? Sign up for Swagbucks today!

emg
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I'm sure this has been asked before, I am just paranoid of not getting the points. I am invited to a spend 75 get 18500 points. I can use coupons to bring the OP down and still get the points right?do I have to give the cashier the coupon or will the points go automatically in my account after scanning the card. Thanks
    Thinking of opening an ING account use this number 35728975S1 and both of us get a $50!! dollar bonus.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by emg View Post
    I'm sure this has been asked before, I am just paranoid of not getting the points. I am invited to a spend 75 get 18500 points. I can use coupons to bring the OP down and still get the points right?do I have to give the cashier the coupon or will the points go automatically in my account after scanning the card. Thanks
    As long as they are manufacturer coupons for $$ off you are safe - just give the points coupon to the cashier first if you're concerned they won't scan it if your total drops below $75

Coupons that DON'T count towards your total (meaning if you use these coupons you will have to spend whatever amount they take off MORE on other items):
    FPC
    B1G1
    Shoppers personalized coupons (mail and/or email)
    emg and amira84 like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Does 2 in 1 pantene shampoo/conditioner like in the picture below count as conditioner? Just wondering if anyone knew

Name:  pantene-pro-v-full-and-thick-shampoo-and-conditioner-25.4oz-1_1.jpg
Views: 1314
Size:  48.9 KB

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i keep forgetting the answer to this.

can i use these offers multiple times? separating them in different transactions of course. i hope someone can remind me again, or direct me to a post that i can bookmark since i keep forgetting. thanks in advance.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by elusive View Post
    i keep forgetting the answer to this.

can i use these offers multiple times? separating them in different transactions of course. i hope someone can remind me again, or direct me to a post that i can bookmark since i keep forgetting. thanks in advance.
    Yes, you can use the smaller coupons multiple times, in different transactions. When you are using the big points coupons that are awarded at a later date, you can only use it once.
    elusive likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by luckbealady View Post
    Yes, you can use the smaller coupons multiple times, in different transactions. When you are using the big points coupons that are awarded at a later date, you can only use it once.
    I would be careful using printed coupons multiple times. SDM has been known to claw back points recently. The coupons do say "one time offer". Just a heads up.
    luckbealady likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyQT View Post
    I would be careful using printed coupons multiple times. SDM has been known to claw back points recently. The coupons do say "one time offer". Just a heads up.
    Probably for the best not to go crazy. I've only used the same coupon more than once a couple of times (and I've never had my points taken back by Shoppers for anything (with the exception of returns)). But the coupon does actually say a little more than one time offer only.
    One-time offer only; limit of one coupon per transaction per customer.

Of course SDM's interpretation of the sentence is what holds true - but because they didn't leave "One-time offer only" as its own sentence, but instead added the second independent clause "limit of one coupon per transaction per customer" - it can be interpreted as saying that you can only use the coupon once per transaction (instead of just being one use for the entire period of the promotion).

Page 37 of 67 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast

Thread Information