User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Rant: Difficulty finding Keurig Tea Pods

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

You can run hot water into a cup and put the tea bag directly in it and steep. That's what I do. I hate the Keurig tea pods. The tea comes out so bland to me, it's like drinking hot water
    Ciel likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I don't drink tea so can't comment on how well a Keurig does it, but there's a fair bit of selection on keurig.com. I too dislike the environmental badness of it all, but DH and I only each have one cup per day. A pot of coffee just doesn't work well for us.

On their site, once you've ordered a certain amount, you get a 15% discount. Sign up for their emails and sometimes you get special offers in addition to that, I wait for those before placing a big order. Just did one today, saved an additional 15%. While it is in US$, and there's a $9.95 documentation fee for the whole order to ship to Canada, shipping is free and with the awesome selection, I find that it's worth it. I usually send an email out to folks at work to see if anyone else wants to order, and we share the documentation fee. With the sale, the packs of 24 were about $11 each, packs of 80 were $36. With six coworkers and myself, the original price was $565, I had a discount of $182, total was $383 US for about 800 K cups. We'll each pay an addition $1.40 for the documentation fee.
    Ciel, toban and torontogal12 like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    You can run hot water into a cup and put the tea bag directly in it and steep. That's what I do. I hate the Keurig tea pods. The tea comes out so bland to me, it's like drinking hot water
    same it needs longer to steep, but Staples usually does have the tea ones
    Ciel, toban and torontogal12 like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My husband the coffee drinker in my household, myself i'm a tea drinker, I actually always buy online because of the convenience and benefits Keurig provides us + you have a larger choice to choose from then stores & You see their promotions when you order online from them free shipping as well.

So I order in bulk, that way i don't worry about having my tea and just remind my husband when he running low on his coffee K-cups.

https://www.keurig.ca/shop/k-cups/k-cup-tea You can see all the list of brands they have availble for you here.
    Plus grocery stores are more likely i have found to have the tea k-cups as well.
    toban and torontogal12 like this.

Trading Score
    178 (100%)

Not sure where you are but I got two boxes at Costco at Costco with different kinds of teas (Chai, English breakfast, orange peeko, sleepy time and one other) 54 cups for $9.97 (Newmarket location)
    toban likes this.
    <a href='http://www.irazoo.com/ReferedNewUser.aspx?RefBy=wakeforsoul'></a>

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

just a thought. have you tried the Costco/Kirkland version?
    toban likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I haven't visited Costco for awhile. My neighbour has a membership so I will ask to go with her next time. I know some of the generic brands are cheaper.

Thank you everyone for the help!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information