Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 5066
Like Tree11943Likes

Thread: Hot Deals to Price Match at Walmart WIKI Thread

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by emg View Post
    Cottage cheese on sale anywhere? Thanks
    I've seen it for 2.50$ at Independent - use the 1$ coupon and it'll be 1.50$...cheapest I can find this week
    emg likes this.

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Awesome!!! Ty
    $5.00 OFF I've been using Flashfood to get huge savings on groceries. I thought you’d want to try it out. Use my invite code for a freebie: https://flashfood.app.link/h49poEm9AP

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    I got qite a few deals todaybut cashing out pming the cream cheese at marche ? I was asked where it was I said somewhere they spwak french i said you pm canada wide right she said tgey dint pm quebec since they separated from canada I said they did NOT separate and she said she would do it this time.
    She said they dont pm quebec and anything east of it I let it go but I said that is fine but quebec is still part of canada geez thus was a reg csm too o I really did not want to argue
    Anyone from my city this was upper centennial one
    so i was back in the store and the csm had to come and override my gc and it was the same lady who cashed me out the previous day
    She apologized and clarified that NOW they do in fact pm Quebec but they didn't before because of the difference in the tax paid there (I have no idea if this is the case or not )
    I said thank you for letting me know,.......... but Quebec IS a part of Canada ( I probably should have not said it but I wanted to make sure this does not happen again )
    Why do cashiers seems to feel the need to make up their own rules laws and even news lol
    I am still laughing about it so its all good
    ashoo and lp11 like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

so i was back in the store and the csm had to come and override my gc and it was the same lady who cashed me out the previous day
    She apologized and clarified that NOW they do in fact pm Quebec but they didn't before because of the difference in the tax paid there (I have no idea if this is the case or not )
    I said thank you for letting me know,.......... but Quebec IS a part of Canada ( I probably should have not said it but I wanted to make sure this does not happen again )
    Why do cashiers seems to feel the need to make up their own rules laws and even news lol
    Your post gave me a good laugh too - to say that Quebec is not a part of Canada...wow
    I dont know about the tax issue - seems phony to me. The PM is applied to the price before tax. Sometimes people like to say random things and think we'll just take their word for it.
    Anna Michele and lp11 like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Yeah the tax thing seems a little off as various provinces all have different tax amounts.
    lp11 likes this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

ITs amazing how much it depends on the cashier/CSM at the time. I've usually had luck with Quebec flyers (despite them leaving Canada lol) but one time a CSM told me they can't pm Quebec stores because what if the French text says its a store opening sale or something. What would that matter? Ah well, we learn which ones to avoid.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Anna Michele and lp11 like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I need to find a cashier that actually knows their policies lol.

First one at walmart I went to, I said "I'll price match and use coupons for all of these items." She says ok, looks at the coupon and goes "Read the first line.". I go "It says one per purchase. I have 5 coupons and 5 items." and of course she says this is all one purchase so I can only use 1 coupon. I eventually convinced her that each item is it's own purchase, and the entire thing is a transaction. Then I hand her the flyer I'll price match, and after 2 minutes of looking at it, she goes "Sorry, I forgot the code to enter to price match, you'll have to go to another cashier"....

So finally get to another cashier... "I'll be price matching and using coupons for these items." she goes ok, looks at the flyer and price matches them all. Then I giver her the coupons and she looks at me and goes "We just did this already". I say "You price matched them, these are the coupons". She says that you can't do both. I say sure you can, then she said ok I guess so.

Ugh, lol. Wish they'd ask their manager instead of just saying random stuff.
    Last edited by soulchief; Wed, Sep 3rd, 2014 at 09:05 PM.
    Anna Michele likes this.

CouponNewbie
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by soulchief View Post
    I need to find a cashier that actually knows their policies lol.

First one at walmart I went to, I said "I'll price match and use coupons for all of these items." She says ok, looks at the coupon and goes "Read the first line.". I go "It says one per purchase. I have 5 coupons and 5 items." and of course she says this is all one purchase so I can only use 1 coupon. I eventually convinced her that each item is it's own purchase, and the entire thing is a transaction. Then I hand her the flyer I'll price match, and after 2 minutes of looking at it, she goes "Sorry, I forgot the code to enter to price match, you'll have to go to another cashier"....

So finally get to another cashier... "I'll be price matching and using coupons for these items." she goes ok, looks at the flyer and price matches them all. Then I giver her the coupons and she looks at me and goes "We just did this already". I say "You price matched them, these are the coupons". She says that you can't do both. I say sure you can, then she said ok I guess so.

Ugh, lol. Wish they'd ask their manager instead of just saying random stuff.
    Hi, does anyone know the official price matching policy of wal-mart? I went there tonight and I tried to PM some produce from an out of town flyer & they said they do not allow that. Told me it has to be a large chain like Freshco, No Frills etc. I'm really not trying to go around their policy. If that's true I will only PM the big stores. But it seems to really depend on the location i guess?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

http://mourelatos.com/consultez-circulaire/
    49 lb bananas, $1.99 10LB potatoes, 0.79 Eng.cucumber

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ilovecoupons23 View Post
    Hi, does anyone know the official price matching policy of wal-mart? I went there tonight and I tried to PM some produce from an out of town flyer & they said they do not allow that. Told me it has to be a large chain like Freshco, No Frills etc. I'm really not trying to go around their policy. If that's true I will only PM the big stores. But it seems to really depend on the location i guess?
    They do not have one (and according to their VP do not PM outside of their local area so I am happy they don't tell stores this in an official memo)
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mollyh View Post
    ITs amazing how much it depends on the cashier/CSM at the time. I've usually had luck with Quebec flyers (despite them leaving Canada lol) but one time a CSM told me they can't pm Quebec stores because what if the French text says its a store opening sale or something. What would that matter? Ah well, we learn which ones to avoid.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Many stores do not PM opening/closing sales, one day deals or limited quantities so I can actually see them wanting to understand that

Quebec does have a random tax rate but it hasn't changed
    Anna Michele likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Love FREEBIES!
    Trading Score
    111 (98%)

Scope on sale anywhere? Crest as well pls? Want to use up my cpns

<A href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/savings/wkcpitR/" target=_blank>

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nguyen3828 View Post
    Scope on sale anywhere? Crest as well pls? Want to use up my cpns
    I've seen the bigger bottles of Scope (1L, I believe) at Loblaws - sale price $2. Just pay the tax.
    This might be YMMV as I dont recall seeing it in the flyer.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Reach toothbrush on sale anywhere?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    maiyuu likes this.
    RRRLF $$ Astro Original Coupons gud on 750gm tubs or balkan style..

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cjethani View Post
    Reach toothbrush on sale anywhere?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    Yup! At Rexall, but today is the last day!
    http://flyers.smartcanucks.ca/canada...to-september-4
    torontogal12 likes this.

Page 91 of 338 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 191 ... LastLast

Thread Information