User Tag List

Page 50 of 560 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 550 ... LastLast
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mia001 View Post
    samething for me , maybe they don't like us
    mia try changing your email address in their system. That trick worked for me and a lot of other people on SC. My own experience says it's their own system's glitch. My gmail address never got any coupons emails but when i changed it from gmail to yahoo, i started getting coupons emails. One strange thing is that i used to get other monday/wednesday sdm emails on my gmail account but never the friday ones...
    ROMEO and momi like this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Call and ask for a manager when the new law came into effect about spam emails I was pit on the do not send list
    It tooks months to figure it out but as spon as they did I got emsils two days later
    Call them
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Try using a different email address in your profile?
    Quote Originally Posted by kermitz1 View Post
    Called again to see why I'm not getting personalized offers and the lady was so rude. She kept repeating these are sent randomly based on your shopping. Well after years if being signed up and shopping all the time at SDM I give up I guess I'm just not meant to get them Count yourself lucky if you do!
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I changed from rogers to gmail and I get the promo emails but just never the coupons. Husband signed up a month ago and got them once even if he's never used his card...
    amira84 likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by krystallyne View Post
    I did try to combine mine with the kelloggs manufacturer coupon and it worked. so, got 2 boxes kelloggs cereal for $1,99
    Thanks! I will give it a try
    krystall likes this.

Dealigator
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Called again to see why I'm not getting personalized offers and the lady was so rude. She kept repeating these are sent randomly based on your shopping. Well after years if being signed up and shopping all the time at SDM I give up I guess I'm just not meant to get them Count yourself lucky if you do!
    Several times, there has been a notice in the flyer: Give us your email address, and we'll send you weekly personal offers.

Not We'll send you weekly personal offers if your email address is selected at random.

You provided your email address; now you expect them to honour their side of the deal.

When you call or write, remind them of this.
    torontogal12 and kermitz1 like this.
    Abuse coupons, not people!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Just an FYI..If anyone gets the $ off personal coupons for diapers they do work on the Pampers Under Jams (pampers version of good nights) I got 8.00 off any pampers diapers and used it no problem. I'm very happy
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    Call and ask for a manager when the new law came into effect about spam emails I was pit on the do not send list
    It tooks months to figure it out but as spon as they did I got emsils two days later
    Call them
    bump
    kermitz1 likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I changed from rogers to gmail and I get the promo emails but just never the coupons. Husband signed up a month ago and got them once even if he's never used his card...

OMG kermitz! This same thing was happening to me at my gmail address. I would get all the promo emails but not the coupons one, then i changed my email address (gmail to yahoo) and i started getting the coupon emails too. I cant say this enough that you have to try changing your email address. Atleast tryne last time before giving up hope. I am sure you'll start getting their coupons because i know , from my personal experience, that it's their system's glitch.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    OMG kermitz! This same thing was happening to me at my gmail address. I would get all the promo emails but not the coupons one, then i changed my email address (gmail to yahoo) and i started getting the coupon emails too. I cant say this enough that you have to try changing your email address. Atleast tryne last time before giving up hope. I am sure you'll start getting their coupons because i know , from my personal experience, that it's their system's glitch.
    My rogers email I never got anything so gmail is better but I guess I'll have to create a yahoo just to try... Thanks
    amira84 likes this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I never got personal offers and had optimum for years. I started trying out the promo codes posted here and they started coming. So, thanks.
    amira84 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

I have a shaw email account and wasn't getting the emails (this was over 4 months ago) .. when I phoned them after trying repeatedly to get the personalized offers they said it was the server.... they said they had to do something and then it started working. we've just set my DH up with an optimum card (finally) and the email it's tied to is a gmail account - so we'll see whether it works or not - so far this week he's received 3 SDM emails about pts and $ off etc ... so hopefully he gets the personalized coups tomorrow We can wish! And I am wishing for one that reads like "spend 95000 get 30000 pts back "
    Anna Michele, amira84 and kermitz1 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

To Kermitz1 and Mia001, if you're in QC, this might be the reason why you don't get anything. I myself have tried everything , updating, calling multiple times, changing e-mail address, etc and NADA! It looks like no one in QC gets these personalized e-mails, although I receive get Xpts WUB on a regular basis. Guess what, I almost don't shop there anymore with all the new opportunities to price match at WM, stack at Target and collect PCpts.
    momi and Cata like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I got 8000 pts wus 30.00 on food
    2.00 of ice cream
    4.00 off cascade dish detergent

The others aren't really that good.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

4000 pts wus $20 on food and snacks.
    B1G1 free wub any Aerius or Claritin 30pk or up.
    $1.50 off wub any Lindt/Lindor.
    20x pts wub any hair colour.
    B1G1 free wub any facial tissue.
    $2.00 off wub any Sensodyne toothpaste.
    600 pts wub any Neilson 2L milk.
    dahliagrower likes this.

Page 50 of 560 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 550 ... LastLast

Thread Information