User Tag List

Page 224 of 1582 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 222 223 224 225 226 234 274 324 724 1224 ... LastLast
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 23727
Like Tree139391Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went away for the weekend to the US, and I came back and my mother picked up some great deals for me. My local Atlantic Superstore had a lot of unilever products marked down, so she used WM magazine coupons with them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Product: Dove 2X90g Price: $0.94 Quantity: 24 Coupon Used: Save $2 when you Buy 2 Total for all after Tax (15%): $1.94
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Product:
    Axe Deod 76g Price: $0.94 Quantity: 24 Coupon Used: Save $2 when you Buy 2 Total for all after Tax (15%): $1.94
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Product
    : Stv Ives Exfoliant Price: $0.94 Quantity:8 - she did four transactions of two, so that for every two we would get $3.00 back on CO51 for hers, mine, and both of my grandmother's accounts. She also got 2600 points for the St. Ives from in store and digital offers.
    Total for all after Tax (15%), rebates, and points: She made 5.95
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have never seen my superstore do a clearance like this, but I am glad my mother learned to coupon just in time for the weekend I was away. She didn't get any pictures of signs, but I can't complain.
    Last edited by jamesfranco; Mon, Sep 8th, 2014 at 12:15 AM. Reason: Wording. Oops.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jamesfranco View Post
    I went away for the weekend to the US, and I came back and my mother picked up some great deals for me. My local Atlantic Superstore had a lot of unilever products marked down, so she used WM coupons with them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Product: Dove 2X90g Price: $0.94 Quantity: 24 Coupon Used: Save $2 when you Buy 2 Total for all after Tax (15%): $1.94
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Product:
    Axe Deod 76g Price: $0.94 Quantity: 24 Coupon Used: Save $2 when you Buy 2 Total for all after Tax (15%): $1.94
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Product
    : Stv Ives Exfoliant Price: $0.94 Quantity:8 - she did four transactions of two, so that for every two we would get $3.00 back on CO51 for hers, mine, and both of my grandmother's accounts. She also got 2600 points for the St. Ives from in store and digital offers.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have never seen my superstore do a clearance like this, but I am glad my mother learned to coupon just in time for the weekend I was away. She didn't get any pictures of signs, but I can't complain.
    wow! your mom deserves a brag of her own too - amazing deals!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

This costume at Talize for 4.19. My toddler's insistent that it's Minnie Mouse, might try to find a red polka dot dress for her to wear overtop of itName:  image.jpg
Views: 553
Size:  14.5 KB

[vbp_tr_most_helpful_today]
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)

I got several awesome things this week. But I will go with the most awesome...I drove to Home Depot in Oakville to pick up a three piece towel bar set that we need for our bathroom reno, cause it's only $28, but that was the only home depot that had it. I drove down a street I had never been down to get back instead of taking the highway and spotted a liquidation place that I was 99% sure would have some Target clearance items, and it did!

Now, I had picked up some clearance curtains a while back at Target, but now that we have our house I need WAY more and wish I had bought more at $7.49 a panel. I was going to buy curtains this week from Jysk, on sale for $25/panel, BUT not only did this liquidation place have tons of Target clearance as I suspected, they had identical curtains to the ones I was going to get from Jysk for only $9.99/panel. This totally made my day!

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Holly smokes that's great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

What was this liquidation place called and what street plz?
    avoncallingu and Saver123 like this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

@QueenH - It may have been Big Deals?

Our city just opened Big Deals and it carries a lot f Target items. I google and Oakville has a location at 520 Kerr.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

cookie muncher
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    omg where?????
    with being back to school this is def a staple in my house, theres no way im going through that EVER again (lice)

@tar get

It was the last one. I asked the pharmacist, they're clearing out old stock and the new one costs $11.xx 50ml bottle

cookie muncher
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Evening primrose oil 180 softgel was $19.29 now $2.69 @tar get got 2 yay!
    avoncallingu, joandstef and maple7 like this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by addy25 View Post

@tar get

It was the last one. I asked the pharmacist, they're clearing out old stock and the new one costs $11.xx 50ml bottle
    Awesome I will check my store ty
    avoncallingu and addy25 like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

The truck delivered too much produce to the store. It would go bad within a few days.
    Saw
    orange peppers, reg$3.99/lb, sale $0.69/kb One Day Only
    head lettuce, $0.29 each One Day Only
    broccoli $0.49 each One Day Only

better deal/odds than a lottery ticket

bought lots of peppers and using half fresh for this week and froze half for stir frys and such

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

6 bottles of Dawn PM C tire then Coupons, it was FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    The truck delivered too much produce to the store. It would go bad within a few days.
    Saw
    orange peppers, reg$3.99/lb, sale $0.69/kb One Day Only
    head lettuce, $0.29 each One Day Only
    broccoli $0.49 each One Day Only

better deal/odds than a lottery ticket

bought lots of peppers and using half fresh for this week and froze half for stir frys and such
    Those are crazy prices for veggies! Do you just cut up the peppers and freeze them or do you have to do something special to them? Are they soggy when they unfreeze?
    avoncallingu, Shwa Girl and ticul like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    Those are crazy prices for veggies! Do you just cut up the peppers and freeze them or do you have to do something special to them? Are they soggy when they unfreeze?
    Peppers cut up about this size
    Name:  stock-photo-vibrant-orange-pepper-slices-isolated-on-white-with-a-clipping-path-54483781.jpg
Views: 1671
Size:  34.9 KB

About freezing and thawing, Arctic Garden veggies come frozen and there is not problem with going soggy.

Name:  arctic-garden.jpg
Views: 463
Size:  20.7 KB

All we do is wash, dry, cut, freeze flat in a Ziploc freezer bag with air taken out. Freezing decreases the amount of time needed to cook so they go into the pot later in the cooking cycle

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jamesfranco View Post
    I went away for the weekend to the US, and I came back and my mother picked up some great deals for me. My local Atlantic Superstore had a lot of unilever products marked down, so she used WM magazine coupons with them.

Product:
    Product
    Wow excellent shopping MOM
    avoncallingu and ticul like this.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Thread Information