User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Coupon and Freebie Junkie courtreporter's Avatar
    Trading Score
    70 (97%)

Expired
    I had heard that all Sobey's have now stopped accepting printable coupons so I wrote to make sure and here is what the response was,

Hello Kim:

Thank you for contacting Sobeys Customer Care.

We regret to inform you, that due to the large amount of fraudulent online coupons circulating, Sobeys will not be honouring online coupons at this time. Coupons must be part of a merchandising program between the merchandiser and vendor. The issue of online coupons is currently under review.

Manufacturer coupons are accepted by stores provided the issuing vendor regulations are met. Each coupon is evaluated on an individual basis by store management. If you have any concerns please feel free to speak with the store manager or franchisee where you shop who will be happy to assist you.

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.</pre>
    This thread is currently associated with: Sobeys

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

ahhh! Really??? I guess in a way it makes sense but it really sucks!
    Please take a moment to visit my blog! www.heatherv11.wordpress.com

Trading Score
    70 (97%)

Wouldn't surprise me if this was because of the Maple Leaf coupons that people were using

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Hope that doesn't mean save.ca as I stopped shopping Food Basics untill this week when I heard they are taking them again. There are other stores to shop at. Sobeys is now off my radar untill further notice
    Total earned to date $2425.00 saving for a trip : )
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Deoxis

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by courtreporter View Post
    Each coupon is evaluated on an individual basis by store management.
    So in another words if they are a real jobsworth they can reject any coupon printed or otherwise.

Trading Score
    70 (97%)

Quote Originally Posted by Melody113 View Post
    Hope that doesn't mean save.ca as I stopped shopping Food Basics untill this week when I heard they are taking them again. There are other stores to shop at. Sobeys is now off my radar untill further notice
    Someone had a problem using the save.ca at Sobey's but they ended up taking them.
    What do you mean about Food Basics, though, had they stopped taking the save.ca coupons, or did you mean printed coupons?

Trading Score
    187 (98%)

When I was at walmart the other day the cashier was saying someting about save.ca being internet coupons. The only way I would say yes to that is for the fact that I choose which ones I want over the internet but thats where it ends. They are mailed to a physical address!

http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=150767
    *** PLEASE click my referral link ***

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by courtreporter View Post
    Someone had a problem using the save.ca at Sobey's but they ended up taking them.
    What do you mean about Food Basics, though, had they stopped taking the save.ca coupons, or did you mean printed coupons?
    The one is Keswick wasn't using them(save.ca) but now they are.They don't take printed and I can live with that
    Last edited by Melody113; Thu, Jan 15th, 2009 at 07:17 PM.
    Total earned to date $2425.00 saving for a trip : )
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Deoxis

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

I use save.ca at sobeys with no problem, since its on fancy paper they don't ask questions.

As for their printed coupon possibly, I got caught with that over christmas, and it was very frustrating.

Trading Score
    130 (100%)

i am glad save.ca coupon still working, I use lots save.ca coupon which is the most easy way to get it
    My trade list check coupon trading
    Wish List:
    Trade with GC, Permanent Stamps, Herbal Essences FPC,or any FPC coupon, $5 Cascade, or Cimplex Movie pass,Movie GOGO, $2 stayfree coupon(no print out coupon),
    $2 any Kellogg’s product

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I'm actually not surprised but will be surprised if more grocery stores don't follow suit. I think alot of it stems from the Maple Leaf coupons - so many people used them even after they knew they were not legit and that the stores would not be reimbursed.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I used my printed campbell's chunky soup coupon at Sobey's last week. The girl looked at it and called the manager over to ask if they took them. She checked it and said yes. I just print mine in black and white. Haven't had any trouble with the Save.ca ones yet.

Trading Score
    361 (100%)

I had no problem at WM yesterday using the Hungry Man coupons. The store in my city has never said no to the printed ones. But I was at A&P on Wed and they said no to any more printed coupons unless they are for their MC products.

JAMs Wife
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

It is too bad stores are heading this way to not accept IP coupons. I have written a couple of stores encouraging them to keep accepting them, and they are become more and more popular. If only we had the same systems like the have in the states for Koger everything would be sooooo much better!
    Like FREE and EASY?!? Join Swagbucks and start earning free stuff (amazon gift cards, pay pal, the list is endless) NOW
    My blog - Little Miss Kate - Blogging about life as a mom, reviews, giveaways and everything in between

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I tried to use the printed glade coupons in extra foods. The cashier called the manager to check the coupon. He said they don't take photocopies. I didn't want to argue and told her to take it off those products. next day i went to superstore and bought candle over there. no problem.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information