User Tag List

Page 77 of 193 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 127 177 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 2885
Like Tree7764Likes

Thread: First World Problems: post yours!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Doing a DIY birthday party ends up being more expensive than if I had just bought everything already made.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

what a dolt!! ( me I mean ) I am participating in another Petro Points promo, this one for a Bonus 1,000 points for filling up 9 times between certain dates ( you're given about a month ) but each " fill up " has to be minimum 25 L.
    La la la la la la la la la la ... oh this was me daydreaming as I pumped gas and thought I had reached 30 L.
    After I had already put the pump back I realized I had looked at the dollar amount being pumped NOT the litres. I was short by 1 litre!! ( so this won't count towards the promo )

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

The purge of my closet is done! But now there is an uncomfortable echo in it. Oh well, nothing that a little retail therapy can't fix
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    I have never heard of kids freaking out over vacuum, usually it is pets. Hopefully she will grow out of it or she is going to live with dirty floors forever,

when kids are young they don't like the noise.. i get it... but this is just getting too much, today i was just wrapping up the cord from the vacuum.. what i used right before i went to bed last night) and she somehow sensed it came running out of the bathroom near tears yelling don't vacuum don't vacuum! if she would have taken an extra minute just to look at what i was doing she'd know i wasn't going to vacuum
    ROMEO, Angela273 and Ciel like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    when kids are young they don't like the noise.. i get it... but this is just getting too much, today i was just wrapping up the cord from the vacuum.. what i used right before i went to bed last night) and she somehow sensed it came running out of the bathroom near tears yelling don't vacuum don't vacuum! if she would have taken an extra minute just to look at what i was doing she'd know i wasn't going to vacuum
    She's milking it now. She knows that she can control you through the vacuum.
    ROMEO, Angela273, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    She's milking it now. She knows that she can control you through the vacuum.

i don't think she's milking it, she's a kid i can usually reason with but when it comes to vacuuming it's a complete meltdown.. we've had many talks about it.. she says she fears i'm going to suck her toys up in the vacuum (and you can see the pure honest fear in her face when the vacuum gets pulled out).. and i do admit her toys are very small (beads, polly pockets..) and i have said at one point "pick it up off the floor or the vacuum will get it"
    ROMEO, Angela273 and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

It's September 26! (And it's not really helping to know the month is almost over.)

It's the weekly return of the motorcyclist with loud aftermarket exhaust pipes still not reading the road closed sign.

Surprise-bank computers were slow this morning when a family member had to do banking later than our planned morning departure time. And I'm told that we don't have to be there right on opening time. Must have been a stampede of local pensioners getting their banking/flyer Friday shopping on at the same time....
    ROMEO likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Have to box up my excess free samples to take to women's shelter to free up more space.
    ROMEO, Angela273, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Mom took $5 SDM and bought Quality Street but would not give me any

I swear my cholesterol level is on control now [Chocolate-withdrawal]

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Husband hates if I try to use coupons when he is with me or even if I mention I have coupon for item he is buying.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kwala View Post
    Husband hates if I try to use coupons when he is with me or even if I mention I have coupon for item he is buying.
    Dh used to be the same way. Now u can send him to the store alone with coupons and he will use them as long as the cashier doesn't give him a hard time. He won't stay with me if/when I price match but he will go to the different stores I send him to so I only price match if the store is out of stock or the store is closed (walmart opens earlier and closes later than most other stores around here.)
    toronto166 likes this.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kwala View Post
    LOL...LOL...My husband used to be the same way. He 'ALWAYS' comes shopping with me. The man is a saint while he is waiting patiently while I do all my price matching and using coupons but once he sees how much we have saved, he yells "START THE CAR" the second we walk away from the cashier. We're still in the store and everyone turns around, stare at him and then burst out laughing!

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

making my kid's halloween costume.... it seems the accessories and small details are costing me more then the basic costume did to make! (but ofcourse it's the details and accessories that make the costume!)
    francine1985 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I never received by Personalized Shoppers Optimum coupons today.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I have to wait another week for pumpkin spice Oreos, M&Ms and Vanilla coke....why can't we have stuff like this in Canada?
    Poirot likes this.

Page 77 of 193 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 127 177 ... LastLast

Thread Information