User Tag List

Page 19 of 33 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast
Like Tree607Likes

Thread: SuperPoints/Luckysearch, Search&Win, RewardLadder, SuperLuckyButton V3

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Hmmm i would have thought that for the cost you could redeem the amazon on that tier multiple times
    Puts me off paying for it
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

woohoo and I also went Gold overnight!
    Name:  sp.PNG
Views: 119
Size:  37.7 KB
    Horndogg, ROMEO, hogama and 2 others like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Congrats on reaching gold! I know most of you are only bronze or gold but if anyone reading here is diamond or platinum and have the ability to sponsor users.. I was shocked to see there were over 10 names on the sponsorship page (usually there are no names and it's really hard and competitive to sponsor a user). According to facebook there were over a 100 names at one point!
    ROMEO likes this.
    Join me on SuperPoints! It's fun to win points and earn gift cards with the super lucky button! Sign up here:https://www.superpoints.com/join/pOa...hv7xzfIa_fToGA

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I was able to sponsor 2 more users again this morning, and there were at least 50 names still on the page. It's like superpoints has had several hundred members sign up between now and yesterday afternoon... exciting but I hope they can handle it in terms of the button not crashing, paying out rewards, etc.
    ROMEO likes this.
    Join me on SuperPoints! It's fun to win points and earn gift cards with the super lucky button! Sign up here:https://www.superpoints.com/join/pOa...hv7xzfIa_fToGA

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Anyone winning on the button? It is getting to be a pain clicking through my spins and winning nothing then having to click again later
    hogama likes this.
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Anyone winning on the button? It is getting to be a pain clicking through my spins and winning nothing then having to click again later
    It looked like it wasn't working/wasn't awarding points again this morning, although it is now. You know how on the homepage you can see the activity feed, like John won 5 points for Bob or whatever? And you can click "see more" to see more of the activity feeds. If you observe the feed for several minutes (ie. refresh it a few times) and literally you see no one in the whole feed winning points from the button, just people completing offers or something, it probably means the button is broken and not awarding points. If the button is working it's extremely rare to not see someone in the activity feed winning points on the button over say a 10-minute period. You can tell when the button starts working again by the activity feed. I know because it's been like this for the past 3-4 days, the button not working in the morning and then they reset it for the afternoon.
    FallenPixels and hogama like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I won on every spin this morning, mostly 1's but a couple of 3's
    hogama likes this.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lisaglynn1983 View Post
    I won on every spin this morning, mostly 1's but a couple of 3's
    Still gave me some points! Thanks Lisa. I'm winning nothing on my spins!
    lisaglynn1983 likes this.
    SUPERPOINTS IS BACK!!!!
    Come join the fun
    https://www.superpoints.com/join/E_V...HakUR2RSb3SXJk

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

When I say this morning I mean like prior to 10am EST, that was when it wasn't working and you could tell from the feed. I think it was fine by 11 or 11:30 or so my time

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Got this with my reward email
    Bonus: If you upload a video to YoutTube showing your reward (make sure you talk about how you got it on Superpoints), and we post on twitter, we'll add 1000 Superpoints to your account! Just send us a note at [email protected] with the link to the video and we'll check it out!
    The button seems broken tonight, sometimes it clicks other times just spins and never ends
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I got a seneca video on the peanut labs wall for 29 superpoints, didn't show up on my peanut labs wall on clixsense or swagbucks so I went ahead and watched it on superpoints, credited instantly.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

And happy, happy, happy!
    Name:  superpoints win.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  50.1 KB

Wins like this almost make up for all the days I've sat there doing 200 spins and won nothing.
    FallenPixels likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

My spins are taking FOREVER
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Yes, button is very slow for me too, haven't gotten through my 200 spins yet. I think everybody is spinning it now. Prior to 11am EST approx the button wasn't working again, wasn't awarding any points at all (could tell by keeping an eye on the activity feed). Around 11 it started working and I think everyone swarmed it, I think they said on twitter or in an email or something that what tends to make it slow is when a lot of people are using it the same time (in which case, something they'll need to figure out/work on as their sites grows I should think).
    FallenPixels likes this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Even if you've already done your spins for the day, check your button. They've given out extra spins today to apologize for some of the issues/glitches they've had over the past little while. I got 200 extra, not sure if it's the same for everyone or based on level.

Page 19 of 33 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast

Thread Information