User Tag List

Page 71 of 560 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Its my birthday this week. Didnt get the birthday points. Didnt even get any offers this week. Sooo diasppointed.
    ssbean and ottawacouponlady like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by list465 View Post
    What counts as OTC medication? Is it items like aspirin or vitamins you can pick out yourself or does it have to be items that you ask the pharmacist for (eg iron pills)?
    Quote Originally Posted by luckbealady View Post
    Things like Tylenol, aspirin, Zantac - NOT vitamins (those are in a different section completely).

Lots of people ask about what is classified as OTC (Over the Counter) stuff .... this week I got 20x WUS $30 on OTC .... I bought:
    2 packs - vitamin c drops (like lozengers)
    1 box hot lemon (flu and cold) drink
    epsom salts 2kg
    Melatonin (from the vitamin aisle)
    One a day vitamins (with the movie offer )

total spent was around $42 and I got 19x the points (7980) plus the 20x for the shop over $50 .... both were automatically added.....
    For me the epsom salts were the questionable item so I had $30 before counting that item - just in case .... but it did get added into the total

Hope that helps to all those who get this offer -- vitamins DO count as do almost anything else in the "health section" ....
    Last edited by dahliagrower; Sun, Oct 5th, 2014 at 03:14 PM.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Sun, Jan 18th, 2015 at 10:19 AM.
    MrsMer, Anna Michele and maple7 like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dahliagrower View Post
    Lots of people ask about what is classified as OTC (Over the Counter) stuff .... this week I got 20x WUS $30 on OTC .... I bought:
    2 packs - vitamin c drops (like lozengers)
    1 box hot lemon (flu and cold) drink
    epsom salts 2kg
    Melatonin (from the vitamin aisle)
    One a day vitamins (with the movie offer )

total spent was around $42 and I got 19x the points (7980) plus the 20x for the shop over $50 .... both were automatically added.....
    For me the epsom salts were the questionable item so I had $30 before counting that item - just in case .... but it did get added into the total

Hope that helps to all those who get this offer -- vitamins DO count as do almost anything else in the "health section" ....
    Yay! Nothing like being confused by Optimum promotions!
    Nice to know that vitamins do count now.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post

Of course as mentioned anything in the way of pain relief: pills, but I bet that stuff like A535 and heat patches might fall under OTC meds if, like Polysporin and Benadryl spray does.

Cough cold flu, allergies, sleep aids

Yeast infection, athlete's foot

Stomach department, anything for heartburn, constipation and diarrhea

These are the things that I think are NOT OTC meds, but I am really not sure (prove me wrong?)

contact lens solution, Visine
    nutritional drinks/diabetic food
    vitamins, herbals and supplements***see post above, this sounds like it counts as an OTC drug
    acne/skin care, medicated soap
    condoms/pregnancy tests
    baby

Of course with a lot of First Aid being OTC meds, it could go either way.
    I think that everything mentioned in your list IS covered - except "baby" stuff.... I picked up eye drops last time I had this offer and I've bought vitamins and polysporin and allergy meds .... not sure about the health food items like bars and slim fast... but then if Epsom Salts are included why wouldn't they be also?
    Melissa13, lecale, ssbean and 3 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

I had a 10x wus $10 on OTC this week, and used it on Saturday with the 20x day. I bought ibuprofen and Midol. Got the 10x OTC points for the ibuprofen, but not for the Midol. How Midol (which has acetominephen and other stuff in it) isn't OTC, I don't know.

I'm not a big fan of the category coupons, because I find it difficult to understand the logic (or maybe the lack of logic) of what is included or not in the category.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by super807 View Post
    I had a 10x wus $10 on OTC this week, and used it on Saturday with the 20x day. I bought ibuprofen and Midol. Got the 10x OTC points for the ibuprofen, but not for the Midol. How Midol (which has acetominephen and other stuff in it) isn't OTC, I don't know.

I'm not a big fan of the category coupons, because I find it difficult to understand the logic (or maybe the lack of logic) of what is included or not in the category.
    Midol should be covered....their calculation in the "transaction points" would be 9x the rounded down cost - as the other 1x would be in your base points.... I would call them to find out why not -- it is an OTC category.
    ssbean and luckbealady like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I officially never received any Personalized offers this past weekend.

Does anyone know why this occurs might occur? Could it be, because I used the $1.99 cookies, and 800 points on Milk coupons twice over the previous week? Last week was the first week where I used a coupon more then once. And this week was the first time, I never received Personalized offers.

Possible penalty for over exuberant use of coupons?

ssbean and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poobah View Post
    I officially never received any Personalized offers this past weekend.

Does anyone know why this occurs might occur? Could it be, because I used the $1.99 cookies, and 800 points on Milk coupons twice over the previous week? Last week was the first week where I used a coupon more then once. And this week was the first time, I never received Personalized offers.

Possible penalty for over exuberant use of coupons?

Most people skip a week occasionally. My heavily used card gets more offers than his so I don't think its a penalty
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Most people skip a week occasionally. My heavily used card gets more offers than his so I don't think its a penalty
    Yep, mine occasionally skip a week as well. Out of 2 cards, it's actually the one that is used the least that seems to get consistent offers.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just got thus email-
    Are you still there?

Hello!

We’ve noticed you haven't opened our emails in a while. If there continues to be no activity, we will soon have to unsubscribe your email address.*------------

I've been using their email offers almost every week including last and this week. Strange?

-
    ssbean likes this.
    You can earn $50 when you open your first Tangerine Account and $120 more when you switch your pay to Tangerine.
    http://www.tangerine.ca/en/referafriend/index.html
    MyOrange Key is 15663962S1
    PM if you have any questions.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by he88 View Post
    I just got thus email-
    Are you still there?

Hello!

We’ve noticed you haven't opened our emails in a while. If there continues to be no activity, we will soon have to unsubscribe your email address.*------------

I've been using their email offers almost every week including last and this week. Strange?

-
    My BF got that last week too but reads them regularly
    he88 and ssbean like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    126 (100%)

used a lot of my personalized coupons today, 3.99 milk, 6000 for snacks, 1500 for garbage bags etc, anyways got over 8000 points and got my 2 gift cards as well, great deals!!!!!! not sure if i will use the beyond the rack one or not

josask
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I rec'd:
    20x WUS $50 - wont' use
    800 pts WUB 4L milk - USED
    $3.99 royale - already stocked up
    20x WUB foundation - used this same one a few weeks ago - how much foundation does a person need?
    $2 off yogurt - USED and paid $0.39 for 750g Danone thanks to manager's coupons
    BOGO Revlon nail polish - USED - Reg. $10.99, on sale $5.99/ea and each one had a $2 peelie, so paid $1 each
    $1.50 off Lindt/Lindor so got a freebie - They were marked as $1.79 but rang up at $1.49

Pretty good shopping trip spent just over $7 for 4L milk, 750g yogurt, chocolates and two Revlon nail polish. Now I have to decide if it worth getting flagged to print them off and try it again??

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

In the mail I got a coupon for a free OB tampons 18ct, redeemable only at SDM, exp Dec 31, upc 29009581, not personalized, no code. This is not from OB but from SDM. Has anyone else received this/is it posted on another thread?
    Last edited by BC Gal; Wed, Oct 8th, 2014 at 11:37 AM.
    ssbean likes this.
    Join Beyond the Rack here and get a $10 credit!

Page 71 of 560 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 ... LastLast

Thread Information