User Tag List

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
Like Tree268Likes

Thread: (OVER) SampleSource Fall 2014 Samples

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by sctich View Post
    I have ordered for myself as well as a coworker and my mom from the same computer in the past and had no issues. We each received our confirmation email at our separate email addresses. I think as long as it is a different mailing and email address, orders are fine.
    My coworker and mom love the "surprises" they get when they go to the mail. I usually order various things that come up and they say it's always a surprise when they get their mail!
    I've ordered for the four of us for the past 4 or 5 of these from the same computer and we've always received them, so the IP address thing might be new.
    Pugcellent likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by gameprogirl View Post
    I copied this from the site. hopefully they allow it to go thru for family too!

Quantities are limited. First ordered and confirmed, first served. Limit one package per address and/or email and/or IP. Duplicate orders will be removed.
    Wow, the "and/or" gives them a lot of leeway on this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    I hope you get well soon cath007!

Last year's offer was October 1 so I thought this year would be the same. I almost missed the offer yesterday as I was doing a deep cleaning in the kitchen. When I got on the site at past 5pm, there were only 5 samples left out of the 14. I didn't get any magazine offer.
    It was Tues Oct 1 last year and Tues Oct 2 the year before so I figured it would be Tues Sept 30. I'm glad I was ready. I mentioned a popular Free Stuff site earlier that said it was going to be Oct 1 like it always was and to be ready for the next day. She deleted my post when I said that no, it has been a Tues each time. I'm glad I was right and didn't go back to sleep as it was 6:10 am here on the west coast when it went live.

i use the calendar on my iPad to mark when I do each freebie and how long it will take.

Maybe Tues Sept 29 next year?!?!?!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

For those of us not so on-the-ball with last year's scheduling, too bad they don't send out their member emails BEFORE the darn thing actually opens!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

I ordered mine when it was still live and I got 14 samples! Thanks for to the OP for posting when it was live!!
    Natalka and Durham Couponer like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Karabana View Post
    It depends on when you do it, bc it went live this am, so by now, many samples are gone. I selected diff answers for my Mr.'s account, but those samples (all the hair stuff, tpaste, antip) must be gone.
    I just now also got 9. But I got the great quality razors again, which is the best thing for me to score. + the 2 types of chocolate is a nice touch this time. (As long as I get razors, I'm happy. I haven't had to buy razors in yrs thanks to these giveaways. )
    The only mag subscriptions (for hockey and Elle) were digital, so I declined.
    Thanks for letting me know. I think I completed the order in the afternoon, so I may have missed out on samples. I also read that sometimes it's better to select 'other/personal brand' so that they give you the chance to try new brands and products. I only got one chocolate sample, the Hershey's one, which I've tried before. I wonder what the Brookside kind tastes like!

Mia
    Female
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

I got 12 samples but I don't have any hope that I'll receive all 12 samples. Previous time my Catelli FPC (the most important "sample" for me) was missing, so I'm pretty sure it's hit and miss if we get all the samples or not. And if not... whom to complain, after all, it's free.
    Relax, enjoy your coffee (tea) and earn money! Any time, when you want! http://www.clixsense.com/?5881505
    And earn Amazon and other gift cards as well, fast and easy! Anyone can!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/refer/zerehas

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pugcellent View Post
    Thanks for letting me know. I think I completed the order in the afternoon, so I may have missed out on samples. I also read that sometimes it's better to select 'other/personal brand' so that they give you the chance to try new brands and products. I only got one chocolate sample, the Hershey's one, which I've tried before. I wonder what the Brookside kind tastes like!
    I bought a bag a few years ago and as I was enjoying my chocolate coated nut / fruits I bit into to something that tasted like vomit (it was soooo rancid). It was absolutely digusting and I threw out the chocolate and have never buy another one. If I did get a sample this time I am going to cut each one in half and examine before I even dare putting that sample in my mouth. I understand that there may be some rotten / mouldy dried fruits or nuts but whatever that I bite into tasted too awful to convince as those.

I didn't get Hershey bar last time, it was conveniently left out of my sample package...so if I didn't get one this time I am gonna write them.

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Free is free. Im happy with what i get. If we start complaining about free stuff, they will cut them out.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just got an email that my package was shipped. My girlfriend didn't get an email yet though, so hopefully they're still in the process of shipping them all.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Got the e-mail, woohoo!
    I spent $300 on Christmas gifts on Amazon & it was ALL FREE!
    This year I'm working on an additional $300!
    Feel free to PM me any questions & get started here:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/TannieS

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i havent gotten an email yet but my sister has so fingers crossed!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I checked the status of mine and it says your order is being Assembled. I hope this means i'll get it soon. I move in 2 weeks so i hope i get it before then.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My girlfriends order just shipped!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Mine says the same thing "Your order is being assembled" hope I get it by the end of the month.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread Information