User Tag List

Page 210 of 654 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 208 209 210 211 212 220 260 310 ... LastLast
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 9801
Like Tree37290Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Yesterday morning I did a huge crisis of panic because an ambulance was there for my neighbour who have only 35 years old and have big pulmonaries problems and pulmonarises embolism....I dont know him but it remind me that 7 years ago my mother died of that...Not everybody die of that.I Wonder what my life could be if she was still there and that make me sad.
    ROMEO and Ciel like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I dont have the time to writhe in the october fruggal thread...kick my butt...my friends in this forum miss me.
    Missing all the mirs and everytime I want a coupon I need I hit cleared tears pads...so tired of that..Why they dont put the tears pads coupons on save ,websaver or go coupons for egal chances?
    ROMEO, Ciel and seylz_gurl like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Almost got hit by some stupid b**** in parking lot while loading dd into the car because she was too important to wait an extra 30 seconds to park.
    ROMEO, Ciel, torontogal12 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    Almost got hit by some stupid b**** in parking lot while loading dd into the car because she was too important to wait an extra 30 seconds to park.
    Gosh, that sounds scary! Good for you for not going over and bopping her in the nose!
    ROMEO, Ciel, MillieH and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Just because I live in the country doesn't mean I need an outdoor cat! Some freaking *******dropped their cat at my place and now I have to get rid of it. Hate, hate hate it when heartless people do this kind of crap.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

waiting impatiently for my items from Hamilton - Kingways Van Line picked it up on October 4 and they told me 10-14 days and they said more this this Sunday or Monday - and wait they don't deliver on Sunday. I was told today - Thursday when I called on Monday - hubby stayed home a bit so he could help and now they say Sunday - Monday.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Apparently stop signs don't mean anything anymore.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    Just because I live in the country doesn't mean I need an outdoor cat! Some freaking *******dropped their cat at my place and now I have to get rid of it. Hate, hate hate it when heartless people do this kind of crap.
    That is wicked. So sorry you have to deal with this.
    Ciel and wolfwoman like this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    Did they ever??? the only tme I see peeps round here stop is if there is an unknown white car in the area....

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    That's a problem round here too...esp in the spring if a queen gets out..preggie queens get dumped in feilds and round farms and cottages to fend for themselves..

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    Nor do red lights as me and another pedestrian yelled at the driver who nearly ran us over today while driver was too busy talking to his wife. He didn't notice we were yelling either.
    jackiekai, Ciel and GoJays like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    Be careful. A woman was killed in the parking lot at the Foody Mart in Markham a few weeks ago. Parking lots can be cray cray so always watch

http://www.citynews.ca/2014/09/23/pe...le-in-markham/
    Ciel, seylz_gurl and Lyssia510 like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

yesterday my daughter came home from school wearing her inside shoes.. she got in trouble for it, we had a long talk about it, we cleaned them up (they were once nice white runners... they are not so white anymore she has definitely been wearing them on the playground) she also got a good talking to about it this morning from hubby as he was dropping her off and putting her on the school bus... guess what.. she got off the bus today... wearing her inside shoes! ohh i was angry with her... we got into the car, drove to the school to get her boots and put those inside shoes back in the classroom and she got a long talking to the whole drive there...and when we got home she did chores before i even considered letting her go to the school halloween party.. i really don't know how i can get the message to sink in that inside shoes are only to be worn inside the school and you do NOT leave your good expensive boots that you love at the school
    Ciel and Durham Couponer like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    yesterday my daughter came home from school wearing her inside shoes.. she got in trouble for it, we had a long talk about it, we cleaned them up (they were once nice white runners... they are not so white anymore she has definitely been wearing them on the playground) she also got a good talking to about it this morning from hubby as he was dropping her off and putting her on the school bus... guess what.. she got off the bus today... wearing her inside shoes! ohh i was angry with her... we got into the car, drove to the school to get her boots and put those inside shoes back in the classroom and she got a long talking to the whole drive there...and when we got home she did chores before i even considered letting her go to the school halloween party.. i really don't know how i can get the message to sink in that inside shoes are only to be worn inside the school and you do NOT leave your good expensive boots that you love at the school
    If you figure out how to get kids to listen, tell me immediately and then write a book!

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

DH let me sleep in today (no rant there of course) but I just got up and casually asked what he gave DD for lunch/afternoon snack. He points to the Reese Peanut butter Cookies I bought in the US. WTH? Did you read the PEANUT part???

Yep, had to run to the school and switch out her afternoon snack and apologize profusely.

He really should have known better!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    Last edited by bargain_hunter_lola; Fri, Oct 24th, 2014 at 10:03 AM.
    Ciel, francine1985, GoJays and 2 others like this.

Thread Information