User Tag List

Page 12 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast
Like Tree2130Likes

Thread: 2014 Advent Package Train ~Start Opening Dec 1~

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tmlskk01 View Post
    Chocolate covered potato chips? I did now know those existed! Now I want them too!
    oh my gosh they are SOOO good!!! they had them at a local produce store here, maybe they still do, but we never get out there.
    i know lays make or made them too, but might have only been in the states and i think they were limited time or something.
    but man they are delicious!!
    tmlskk01 and wendyjane like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I have seen them, they were kinda like pringles (shape wise and in a small can like that)

That reminds me, I love the chocolate pretzels Rold Gold bring out for xmas
    tmlskk01, Momto2Ks and wendyjane like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    I have seen them, they were kinda like pringles (shape wise and in a small can like that)

That reminds me, I love the chocolate pretzels Rold Gold bring out for xmas
    wondering if you might be thinking of scoops?
    they were just chocolate though, no chips.
    wendyjane likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

No, these had salted potato chips in them but I havent seen them in ages
    wendyjane and anawhatsme like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Buddy, I'm making apple jelly as well as a batch of strawberry jam soon.... antipasta too(with or without shrimp/tuna) ...interested?
    Buddy, what size pj bottoms would you wear?
    julesie-pie likes this.
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Trading Score
    88 (99%)

HELLO MY BUDDY!!! To keep things more streamlined and easily accessible to you, I am going to always answer buddy questions here, on POST #171. So whenever there is a new question, you won't need to scroll through looking for me, just use handy dandy POST #171 on page 12!

What are your pet peeves? people who stop their carts in the middle of the aisles, strangers who look into the contents of my shopping cart and ask where the deal is or exclaim that there must be a sale on, overtly religious people who try to convert everyone, badly misspelled words, other drivers....soooo many pet peeves!!!
    What makes you happy?New sales flyer days, the smell of fall, my kids telling me that they love me or that I raised them right, common courtesy, helping others.

Who is your celebrity crush? o many, Jared Leto, Ryan Gosling, Jensen Ackles, Norman Reedus, Charlie Hunnan, Travis Fimmel....on and on and on. I don't usually get crushes on actors, I get crushes on the CHARACTERS they play...so yeah, Jax Teller, Opie Winston, Ragnar Lothbrok, ROllo Lothbrok, etc etc etc etc
    Fave books/authors? Stephen King.
    What are your favorite snack foods or treats? Popcorn and Smarties. Together in one big delicious bowl of salty buttery melty chocolately deliciousness! Ferrero Rocher. Toblerone. You can't go wrong with chocolate!
    Is there something that you like/want that you love and never get around to buying for yourself? Hmmmm….
    Do you like to cook, bake, crafts, scrapbook ? Is there anything you need in any of those departments or would you rather a surprise ? I DO cook, would love a bag of sea salt or other chunks of salt to refill my salt grinder! Same with pepper…always out of peppercorns!! Surprise me!!
    What are a few of your favorite colours? BLACK. then purple then red.
    Can you list your top three wanted items under 3.00? will have to think of these next three!

Top three under 5.00?

Top three under 10.00?
    Do you have any pets/what kind/any restrictions for treats? One cat, Jackson Meowington the Third…he loves treats of all kinds.
    What was your favourite sample we received this year? Downy unstoppables
    What kind of coffee/tea is drank in your house? Keurig/Tassimo or are you old school? I have a Tassimo, we use it for hot chocolate…I usually just go to Timmies, so maybe a Tim card?
    Any cooking gadgets or kitchen type stuff or ingredients that you need for your holiday entertaining? Ill get back to you...
    Buddy, I'm making apple jelly as well as a batch of strawberry jam soon.... antipasta too(with or without shrimp/tuna) …interested? I have an anaphylactic allergy to shrimp, so unfortunately will have to pass on the antipasto…but I LOVE trying other peoples jams/jellies/salsas!
    Buddy, what size pj bottoms would you wear? Im tall, so I like the MENS pj pants…size L. PJ pants are the ONLY item of clothing where I love bright colours/patterns. cartoon characters, pokemon, batmanspiderman etc, old school video games, cocacola, whatever!!

1. Buddy just going through your list and there wasnt much for seasonal items on it. Is there anything you need?? Ummmm, no not really. I don't decorate a whole lot for the holidays anymore. A tree, some stockings, a few other things, thats about it!!
    2. Buddy, is there something special I could get for your family to do together? My kids all do their own thing. :-(
    3. any Epicure or Scentsy items you might be interested in? no thank you
    4. Would like to know my buddy's kid(s) name. My son Shaun is 24, My girls are: Tayylor will be 18 on Dec12th, and Camryn is almost 15.
    5. What is buddy's horoscope and month of birthday Im a Scorpio! Nov,16th
    6. Do you like taking baths (i.e. bubble bath, bath salts, etc.) Nope. Shower girl!
    7. I have been knitting/crochet scarves and dish cloths for other family members... are you interested? Can you knit a big chunky circular scarf? Infinity scarf? Black?
    8. Do you have any favorite makeup brands? I am running out of black liquid eyeliner…I like Revlons liquid liner.
    9. Buddy, if you mentioned you children/spouse/partner/parents/other - do you want gifts for them? What kind of split? Mostly for you? My boyfriends birthday is on Dec.18th,…he's a big video game nerd…anything Pokemon, Marvel, DC, zombie etc would be cool…Last year LizardQueen got him a StarWars mug! He uses it daily! Thanks LQ! My daughter Tayylors bday is dec 12th…she loves tea, dr. who, reading and Paris.
    10. Buddy question: does your tree have a theme? Or colour-theme? Metallic ornaments.
    11. Besides FPC, what are your top 5 coupons that you would want/need? Love them all.
    12. Are you ok with treats from the Bulk Barn? If so, what are some of your favourites? chocolate covered almonds, jellybellys, smarties, peanut m&ms
    13. Question about candles and wax warmers? Yes or no to candles? Normal or flameless? Wax warmers? If you have one is it scentsy or glade one? Wax refills do they have to be scentsy or glade? Or will either do? Or other brands (not sure if you can use others in them)? I have a glade wax warmer, pretty sure any was will do? Vanilla is my favourite. Candles are ok…I like normal, my daughter needs flameless in her dorm room…her bday is Dec 12th! She loves reading and all things Paris!
    14. What colors are your kitchen? Dark brown wood, stainless appliances, black counter, with cream, and light blue and sapphire blue accents
    15. Any favorite Christmas designs? Ie Reindeer, snowman etc? I think christmas is cheesy as hell in general….not too big a fan of xmas decor in my house. LOVE it in other houses, all martha stewart like….I just can't do it. :-(
    16. Buddy, any stockpiling items you need or want?? Downy Unstoppables, OHHH! PEG HOOKS for my PEGBOARD!!! Ill add a picture of my pegboard!
    17. Buddy, Do you like Burt's Bees? Not really. I have reallllly dry hands, Im a dental hygienist and wash my hands a million times a day+alcohol sanitizers…the only thing that works is SpectroGel Eczema care line of creams!!!
    18. Buddy do you collect any special codes? Nope.Nope.
    19. Buddy would you like address labels, thanks for the trade cards act No Thanks, Im stocked up!
    20. Buddy... Im huge on Nov 1 "after Halloween shopping" its slim picking but I still like to try. Are there any chocolates/candies that you and family like that i could try and find? Well, its Nov.2nd now, sorry Bud! But we love peanut M&Ms, smarties, basically allll chocolate!
    21. Buddy, are there any makeup items you are particularly fussy about? I only wear black liquid eyeliner, black mascara, and clear lip balm (EOS, Burts Bees, etc etc)
    22. Buddy, just received my Sample source, anything in it you might want??? Ummmm, whatev!!
    23. So the 13th gift is a gag gift... I am wondering what YOUR level of pervertedness is? Are you churchy-shy? Or raunchy as F**k? This was MY question and hell yes, Im raunchy…nothing will shock me. Take that as a challenge if you'd like! ;-)
    24. Buddy, do you like nail stuff? Such as instant pedicures, etc? I don't, daughter Camryn does though, she asks for nail art pens all the time..she needs white and green and red.
    25. Buddy, would you use an iTunes gift card? Nope.
    26. Buddy, Do you like scented hand and or body lotion? All stocked up.

Last edited by HeatherWake; Sun, Nov 2nd, 2014 at 12:00 PM.
    wendyjane likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

when someone asks a "buddy" question, are we all supposed to answer?
    for example, wendyjane asked about jams and pajamas, so do we all answer as if she directed it to any one of us?
    know what i mean?
    Last edited by anawhatsme; Sat, Oct 25th, 2014 at 03:57 PM.

Trading Score
    88 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by lizardqueen78 View Post
    I apologize to all of you who are peeved by cursing lol I swear like a trucker...always have and have no idea why
    Same…which is probably the reason you you and I get along so ****ing well!! Hahah you were a ****ing great goddamn asshole of a buddy last year! XOXOX

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Fave foods
    Salt & Vinegar stuff, chocolate, mmmm potatoes not that you would be sending potatoes LOL
    Oh how do you know that Fallen? If *I* were your buddy? Oh yeah, Id send potatoes! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by tmlskk01 View Post
    Chocolate covered potato chips? I did now know those existed! Now I want them too!
    Yummy!! I see them around Xmas at Winners!

Quote Originally Posted by anawhatsme View Post
    for example, wendyjane asked about jams and pajamas, so do we all answer as if she were directing it to any one of us?
    know what i mean?
    Anawhatsme, yes we all answer it. WendyJane is trying to get more info from her buddy, and we can all benefit from the answers. For instance, you answer Wendyjane, but maybe you're not her buddy, but now YOUR buddy will know your answer and get more ideas/get to know YOU better! So answer all the buddy questions!!
    Momto2Ks, wendyjane and anawhatsme like this.

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anawhatsme View Post
    for example, wendyjane asked about jams and pajamas, so do we all answer as if she directed it to any one of us?
    know what i mean?
    i think we are all supposed to answer, that way even if your not her buddy it gives your buddy the answers to the questions as well.
    wendyjane and anawhatsme like this.

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

Buddy, I'm making apple jelly as well as a batch of strawberry jam soon.... antipasta too(with or without shrimp/tuna) ...interested?

Yum. Apple Jelly and Strawberry jam sound great! Not sure about the antipasti though (also not exactly what it is...)

I wear a size small/medium pj bottom

Buddy, if I were to go to Bath and Body Works is there anything you would like?
    wendyjane likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

thanks for the answers!

well to answer wendyjane's question - no jams or jellies or antipasto for me please.
    and my PJ bottom size is undisclosed. haha.
    wendyjane likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponteen101 View Post

i've never been there, so i'm not sure.
    but i don't like perfumey smells.
    light fruity smells are ok though.
    wendyjane likes this.

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Buddy Questions:
    what are your favorite snack foods or treats? Any chocolates i pretty much have on my WL already. Im more of a salty person Vs sweets. Chips, Crunchy Cheetos, Munchie Mix

Is there something that you like/want that you love and never get around to buying for yourself? Most things. I always think of my kids and hubby before I ever think of myself! The yearky Timmies tree ornaments, choc. cover cashews, mmm...,

Do you like to cook, bake, crafts, scrapbook ? Is there anything you need in any of those departments or would you rather a surprise? Not huge on these things. I will bake when I need to (seasonal) but rarely cook from scratch, not crafty at all

What are a few of your favorite colours? Black, grey, teal

Can you list your top three wanted items under 3.00? Top three under 5.00? Top three under 10.00?

under 3.00?

- thick 4 sided nail files with different types of grit on side
    - Betty Crocker pancake/Waffle batter dispenser (at dollarama)
    - funky coloured gift bows/ribbons

Top three under 5.00?

- Bath & Body Works hand soap (Vanilla, Black Cherry, strawberry, Mango, ect sweeter smells)
    - Puffs Kleenex w/ Vicks and lotion
    - Monkey hooks (http://www.monkeyhook.com if your not sure what these are)

Top three under 10.00?
    - 2015 Pooh full sized Calendar
    - 2014 Timmies Christmas ornaments (hope theyre out soon!)
    - Timmies GC's

Do you have any pets/what kind/any restrictions for treats? Yes again listed on WL

What was your favourite sample we received this year? oh boy thats a tough one! I dont remember what they are were!!!!

What kind of coffee/tea is drank in your house? Keurig/Tassimo or are you old school? I have a keurig. At home all i drink is Folgers carmel. If Im out and about its gotta be Timmies!!

Any cooking gadgets or kitchen type stuff or ingredients that you need for your holiday entertaining?
    Not that i can think of

Buddy, I'm making apple jelly as well as a batch of strawberry jam soon.... antipasta too(with or without shrimp/tuna) ...interested? The strawberry jam but thats about it

Buddy, what size pj bottoms would you wear? Ladies 3XL only a soft cotton, mens 44-46

So today I woke up feeling like I had something scratch my throat really badly, as the day is going I feel like my throat is closing in on one side. it hurts so bad!!! Hubby and DS have been fighting with strep throat for almost a month and I have a feeling I finally might have caught it. i feel so weak, tired, cant eat or swallow and it hurts to even touch my neck!!!
    Last edited by scbpooh; Sat, Oct 25th, 2014 at 10:28 PM.
    wendyjane likes this.

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wendyjane View Post
    Would love strawberry jam
    PJ bottoms 2x, I only like cotton ones

Quote Originally Posted by couponteen101 View Post

Yum. Apple Jelly and Strawberry jam sound great! Not sure about the antipasti though (also not exactly what it is...)

I wear a size small/medium pj bottom

We pretty much only use unscented stuff here.
    wendyjane likes this.

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Buddy just going through your list and there wasnt much for seasonal items on it. Is there anything you need??
    wendyjane likes this.

Page 12 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast

Thread Information