User Tag List

Page 13 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast
Like Tree2130Likes

Thread: 2014 Advent Package Train ~Start Opening Dec 1~

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anawhatsme View Post
    when someone asks a "buddy" question, are we all supposed to answer?
    for example, wendyjane asked about jams and pajamas, so do we all answer as if she directed it to any one of us?
    know what i mean?
    Yes, because you don't know who wendy has, so she could be asking you (and it saves us all asking the same question over and over again)
    wendyjane and julesie-pie like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

1. What are your pet peeves? Dumb drivers! There are a ton here in Edmonton
    2. What makes you happy? DH, my son and the little one kicking around inside lol
    3. Who is your celebrity crush Luke bryan!
    4. Fave books/authors Don't really have the time to read right now
    5. What are your favorite snack foods or treats? Chips,plain are my fave.
    6. Is there something that you like/want that you love and never get around to buying for yourself? Clothes, I wear my clothes until DH rips them and I have no choice but to go out and buy something lol
    7. Do you like to cook, bake, crafts, scrapbook ? Is there anything you need in any of those departments or would you rather a surprise ? Bamboo spoon, easy cook book
    8. What are a few of your favorite colours? Purple and black to wear. Neutral colors for house.
    9. Can you list your top three wanted items under 3.00? Top three under 5.00? Top three under 10.00? Under $3 - Bounty choc bar, bag of chips, treats for DS Under $5 - $5 GC to walmart, mcdonalds, timmys Under $10 - Pokemon cards, baby clothes, Clinical stranght deoderant
    10. Do you have any pets/what kind/any restrictions for treats? No pets
    11. What was your favourite sample we received this year? Samplesource, had tons of great stuff!
    12. What kind of coffee/tea is drank in your house? Keurig/Tassimo or are you old school? I have a keurig and I would love to try your faves, individuals would be great.
    13. Any cooking gadgets or kitchen type stuff or ingredients that you need for your holiday entertaining? I love making dips, so a nice dish would be great.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherWake View Post
    Same…which is probably the reason you you and I get along so ****ing well!! Hahah you were a ****ing great goddamn asshole of a buddy last year! XOXOX
    I keep my cursing mostly off SC and work but at home can't help it, it is the irish in me

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherWake View Post
    Oh how do you know that Fallen? If *I* were your buddy? Oh yeah, Id send potatoes! LOL
    Gag gift of a potato now LOL
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

By the way buddy, I picked up half your items today! I hope you come and answer some questions so I can finish up and start wrapping!

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

what is everyone's biggest pet peeve?
    if you can't pick one (like me) pick a few!

for the sake of balance, what makes you all most happy?
    again, you can pick more than one thing.
    Pet Peeves- Blatant Grammar errors (too, two to, or they're, there, their, etc), bullies, rude people
    Happy- Spending time with my husband, girls and puppy, movie night, tea

now i'm going to ask who is your celebrity crush?
    Ummm- Don't really have one...

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Depends how quickly some people get their wishlists in
    Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by becky_j View Post
    question time....
    buddy what Is your fav book and music?????
    Book- something easy to read. Contemporary Romance seems to be my go to these days- Susan Mallery, Debbie Macomber, Susan Wiggs, etc
    Music- Country

Quote Originally Posted by tmlskk01 View Post
    Buddy Question:
    what are your favorite snack foods or treats?
    Veggies and Dip, Chips and Dip, Chocolate Pretzels, Sour Soothers, Live Wire Licorice

favorite treats...
    chocolate covered potato chips
    Those sound yummy!

That reminds me, I love the chocolate pretzels Rold Gold bring out for xmas
    I like those too!

Quote Originally Posted by wendyjane View Post
    Buddy, I'm making apple jelly as well as a batch of strawberry jam soon.... antipasta too(with or without shrimp/tuna) ...interested?
    Buddy, what size pj bottoms would you wear?
    All of that sounds yummy. But if you send something with seafood- please label as such (we have extended family with allergies and I want to ensure I am not the cause of any issues). Hubby loves seafood though- so it is ok to send

Probably TMI- but I don't really wear PJs. Hubby says he would like 3X Mens though

Quote Originally Posted by couponteen101 View Post

Buddy, if I were to go to Bath and Body Works is there anything you would like?
    I LOVE their Warm Vanilla Sugar and Sensual Amber lines (Body Wash, Bubble Bath, Hand soap)

Any of their hand soaps would be good too (except the floral smelling ones)
    Last edited by Momto2Ks; Sat, Oct 25th, 2014 at 07:39 PM.
    wendyjane likes this.

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Some of the more helpful questions from last year, posting them all together to help people get a start on shopping

Is there something that you like/want that you love and never get around to buying for yourself?
    Do you like to cook, bake, crafts, scrapbook ? Is there anything you need in any of those departments or would you rather a surprise ?
    What are a few of your favorite colours?
    Can you list your top three wanted items under 3.00? Top three under 5.00? Top three under 10.00?
    Do you have any pets/what kind/any restrictions for treats?
    What was your favourite sample we received this year?
    What kind of coffee/tea is drank in your house? Keurig/Tassimo or are you old school?
    Any cooking gadgets or kitchen type stuff or ingredients that you need for your holiday entertaining?
    Will come back and answer these shortly- going to spend a bit of time with my monkeys
    wendyjane likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Like Heather, I will keep all my answers here!

1. What are your pet peeves? changes on a daily basis, some variation of stupid/rude people
    2. What makes you happy? painting my nails, cuddling my kitties, fall weather
    3. Who is your celebrity crush David Boreanaz
    4. Fave books/authors JD Robb, Tess Gerrittsen, the Castle books - pretty much any mystery/crime books
    5. What are your favorite snack foods or treats? Salt & Vinegar, Chocolate oooh and the chocolate fudge PC granola bars (they are more candy than granola)
    6. Is there something that you like/want that you love and never get around to buying for yourself? not really, I am kind of impulsive for buying stuff I see that I need
    7. Do you like to cook, bake, crafts, scrapbook ? Is there anything you need in any of those departments or would you rather a surprise ? I like to cook when I have the time, there were a couple of kitchen things on my wishlist
    8. What are a few of your favorite colours? Black/greys mostly, neutral stuff for the home. Nail polish could be any
    9. Can you list your top three wanted items under 3.00? Top three under 5.00? Top three under 10.00? need to come back to this
    10. Do you have any pets/what kind/any restrictions for treats? cats, no real restrictions but they are fussy eaters - there are treats for them listed
    11. What was your favourite sample we received this year? Hydro razors, Garnier masks
    12. What kind of coffee/tea is drank in your house? Keurig/Tassimo or are you old school? We have both but use the Tassimo more (mostly for hot chocolate). I drink tea, he drinks coffee (ground mostly, pressing the Tassimo button for more water for a mug is such a big deal to him lol)
    13. Any cooking gadgets or kitchen type stuff or ingredients that you need for your holiday entertaining? I need a replacement stonewave (someone broke mine when washing it grrrr) torani syrups in mint (for hot choc) or lemon (delicious in a strawberry smoothie),
    14. Buddy, if I were to go to Bath and Body Works is there anything you would like? Deep Cleansing Hand Soap (Warm Vanilla Sugar, Moonlight Path, Sweet Clementine, Iced Blackberry, Merry Cookie). Sanitizer (Peppermint, Blossom), Bubble Bath (Moonlight Path, Warm Vanilla Sugar, Paris Armour or Lavender Vanilla Sleep). Cat Shea Socks
    15. Buddy, I'm making apple jelly as well as a batch of strawberry jam soon.... antipasta too(with or without shrimp/tuna) ...interested? no thanks, I have texture issues with jams and no fish for me
    16. Buddy, what size pj bottoms would you wear? I generally don't wear PJs
    17. Buddy just going through your list and there wasnt much for seasonal items on it. Is there anything you need?? We tend not to do much in the way of decorating, the cats kill decorations
    18. Buddy, is there something special I could get for your family to do together? I can't think of anything but will come back to this one if I do
    19. Any Epicure or Scentsy items you might be interested in? Epicure: brewing basket for tea, choc mint sugar, marinara seasoning, mini whisk. Scentsy: I have never tried any of them
    20. Would like to know my buddy's kid(s) name: no kids
    21. What is buddy's horoscope and month of birthday June / Gemini
    22. Do you like taking baths (i.e. bubble bath, bath salts, etc.) I do, I find baths quite relaxing (as long as the water loving cat doesn't sneak in and splash me).
    23. I have been knitting/crochet scarves and dish cloths for other family members... are you interested? yes, I would love a long scarf
    24. Do you have any favorite makeup brands? Lots of them (and some mentioned on my WL)
    25. Buddy, if you mentioned you children/spouse/partner/parents/other - do you want gifts for them? What kind of split? Mostly for you? There is a list for him & the cats and he would probably feel better about me spending $$ if he got some stuff
    26. Buddy question: does your tree have a theme? Or colour-theme? no tree - the cats climb them
    27. Besides FPC, what are your top 5 coupons that you would want/need? need to think about this one
    28. Are you ok with treats from the Bulk Barn? If so, what are some of your favourites? Yes but I don't buy them there regularly so not sure what would be my faves
    29. Question about candles and wax warmers? Yes or no to candles? Normal or flameless? Wax warmers? If you have one is it scentsy or glade one? Wax refills do they have to be scentsy or glade? Or will either do? Or other brands (not sure if you can use others in them)? There is some smellies on my list but candles should be flameless (cat whiskers & tails and candles do not mix). No wax warmers here.
    30. What colors are your kitchen? teal blue & chocolate brown
    31. Any favorite Christmas designs? Ie Reindeer, snowman etc? winter themed more than christmas
    32. Buddy, any stockpiling items you need or want?? razor, laundry soaps, razors, those garnier mask samples we got
    33. Buddy, Do you like Burt's Bees? some Burts Bees: Intense Hydration Cream Cleanser, Lemon Cuticle Cream, Lip Balms in Sooth, Nourish or Ultra Conditioning
    34. Buddy do you collect any special codes? Nope
    35. Buddy would you like address labels, thanks for the trade cards ect No thanks
    36. Buddy... Im huge on Nov 1 "after Halloween shopping" its slim picking but I still like to try. Are there any chocolates/candies that you and family like that i could try and find? I have some on my wishlist, I am pretty fussy but he will eat almost anything
    37. Buddy, are there any makeup items you are particularly fussy about? For example other people can not buy me lipstick as many shades look terrible on me so I need to check testers while I can say any eye-shadow in browns, peach, greens etc <- my question so you have my answer lol
    38. Buddy, just received my Sample source, anything in it you might want??? Is it bad that I can' even remember what was in it, the razor though!
    39. So the 13th gift is a gag gift... I am wondering what YOUR level of pervertedness is? Are you churchy-shy? Or raunchy as F**k? Not much shocks me, so whatever
    40. Buddy, do you like nail stuff? Such as instant pedicures, etc? Ummm you know this one wasn't directed at me bc everyone knows I love polish
    41. Buddy, would you use an iTunes gift card? Probably would use it, but tend to have them sitting around a while
    42. Buddy, Do you like scented hand and or body lotion?

Last edited by FallenPixels; Thu, Oct 30th, 2014 at 01:15 PM.
    tmlskk01 and wendyjane like this.
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

1. Is there something that you like/want that you love and never get around to buying for yourself? So, I am secretly a 5 year old and REALLY want the Olaf stuffy from the Disney Store…I love Olaf and really anything Disney (Especially Winnie the Pooh). I also love the city Starbucks mugs, I have a collection…consisting of the Canada one. Haha.
    2. Do you like to cook, bake, crafts, scrapbook ? Is there anything you need in any of those departments or would you rather a surprise ? I like to bake and it would and do DIYs, but you can surprise me.
    3. What are a few of your favourite colours? Navy Blue and Dark Purple
    4. Can you list your top three wanted items under 3.00? Top three under 5.00? Top three under 10.00?

Under $3
    -Frozen Stickers (Chapters sells them in packets of 7)
    -Fuzzy Christmas Socks
    -A fun book mark (Big Bang Theory or Frozen?)

Under $5
    -EOS lip balm (in purple)
    -Sensodyne toothpaste
    -peely face mask

Under $10
    -Biore Nose Strips
    -Gold Nail Polish (Essie is my fav)
    -Cute Christmas decoration

1. Do you have any pets/what kind/any restrictions for treats? I have a bunch of pets and the dogs love the Caesar Dog treats! Another deal I missed this year.
    2. What was your favourite sample we received this year? Unfortunately, I was really out of the sample loop this year.
    3. What kind of coffee/tea is drank in your house? Keurig/Tassimo or are you old school? ​I only drink coffee and tea when I need to stay awake, and usually I just pick something up from Starbucks or Tims.
    4. Any cooking gadgets or kitchen type stuff or ingredients that you need for your holiday entertaining? White and milk chocolate swirl chips.

1. Do you like taking baths (i.e. bubble bath, bath salts, etc.)
    -I love taking baths and have been trying to find a good bubble bath for ages!
    2. I have been knitting/crochet scarves and dish cloths for other family members… are you interested?
    -I LOVE handmade scarves!
    3. Do you have any favourite makeup brands?
    -My favourite makeup brand is Benefit.
    4. Buddy just going through your list and there wasn't much for seasonal items on it. Is there anything you need??
    -I hit Target pretty hard last year, but I am collecting tree decorations and I can never pass up foil wrapping paper.
    - Buddy question: does your tree have a theme? Or colour-theme?
    Our tree doesn't really have a theme, we like unique and disney things.
    - Besides FPC, what are your top 5 coupons that you would want/need?
    Hmmmm...I will come back to this
    - Are you ok with treats from the Bulk Barn? If so, what are some of your favourites?
    Sure! I LOVe Dino sours!!! And green and yellow pixie sticks.
    - Question about candles and wax warmers? Yes or no to candles? Normal or flameless? Wax warmers? If you have one is it scentsy or glade one? Wax refills do they have to be scentsy or glade? Or will either do? Or other brands (not sure if you can use others in them)?
    i like candles (as long as they are not vanilla scented). My preference is defiantly the Christmas scents from Bath and Body Works.

- What colors are your kitchen?
    mostly white and beige. But my dad has an appliciances obsession so there isn't much room in there anymore.

- Any favorite Christmas designs? Ie Reindeer, snowman etc?
    I love snowman, polar ears, disney, and penguins.

buddy do you collect any special codes? Ie: huggies points? pampers points? lunchmate club points? Disney movie rewards?
    -I collect everything except for lunchmate.

So the 13th gift is a gag gift... I am wondering what YOUR level of pervertedness is? Are you churchy-shy? Or raunchy as F**k?
    -Not too perverted.

Buddy, do you like nail stuff? Such as instant pedicures, etc?
    YES! Essie is my favourite!

Buddy, would you use an iTunes gift card?
    Yep.

Buddy, Do you like scented hand and or body lotion?
    Yes, But don't like vanilla.
    Last edited by couponteen101; Sun, Nov 2nd, 2014 at 06:55 AM.
    wendyjane likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

A couple of people have asked now so
    No, the person you are sending to is likely not sending to you
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by new2sc View Post
    By the way buddy, I picked up half your items today! I hope you come and answer some questions so I can finish up and start wrapping!
    Keener, we have over 3 weeks will mail date!
    Momto2Ks and wendyjane like this.
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Buddy all my answers will be here in this post #191

1. What are your pet peeves? too many to list lol
    2. What makes you happy? couponing, and my daughter
    3. Who is your celebrity crush Norman Reedus...I love the walking dead
    4. Fave books/authors Cassandra Palmer, Dean Koontz, John Saul, etc
    5. What are your favorite snack foods or treats? sour candies, tootsie rolls, popcorn
    6. Is there something that you like/want that you love and never get around to buying for yourself? pj pants/shorts
    7. Do you like to cook, bake, crafts, scrapbook ? Yes, Yes, and Yes Is there anything you need in any of those departments or would you rather a surprise ? surprises are always fun
    8. What are a few of your favorite colours? green purple blue
    9. Can you list your top three wanted items under 3.00? envelopes, pens, stickers, candies, bookmark Top three under 5.00? funky tape, GC's, slipper socks Top three under 10.00? anything I really dont have any top stuff lol
    10. Do you have any pets/what kind/any restrictions for treats? no pets
    11. What was your favourite sample we received this year? Laundry stuff cause then i dont have to bu as much lol
    12. What kind of coffee/tea is drank in your house? Keurig/Tassimo or are you old school? we have an old scholl maker and a tassimo...i drink hot choc hubby drinks all kinds of coffee...even espresso and cappuchino
    13. Any cooking gadgets or kitchen type stuff or ingredients that you need for your holiday entertaining?
    ground sage or poultry seasoning, not sure what else
    14. Buddy, if I were to go to Bath and Body Works is there anything you would like? i like anything fruity..not sure what they have cause I cant go in the store...the strong perfume smells start up my asthma
    15.Question about candles and wax warmers? Yes or no to candles? Normal or flameless? Wax warmers? If you have one is it scentsy or glade one? Wax refills do they have to be scentsy or glade? Or will either do? Or other brands (not sure if you can use others in them)? i have a lot of candles and a scentsy warmer but have lots of wax for them
    16. What colors are your kitchen? I rent...everything is eggshell white
    17. Any favorite Christmas designs? Ie Reindeer, snowman etc? Definately snowme
    18.Buddy, any stockpiling items you need or want?? razor, laundry soaps, razors are always needed here, also conditioner, laundry stuff etc
    19. Buddy, Do you like Burt's Bees? love the lip balm, havent tried any other stuff but am willing to
    20. Buddy do you collect any special codes? stouffers, lean cruisine used to collect lunchmate but stopped since they didnt send the gift card I ordered last year
    21.Buddy, I'm making apple jelly as well as a batch of strawberry jam soon.... antipasta too(with or without shrimp/tuna) ...interested? definately but i dont eat seafood
    22. Buddy, what size pj bottoms would you wear? 2XL but is on my list already
    23. Buddy just going through your list and there wasnt much for seasonal items on it. Is there anything you need?? anything seasonal, wrapping stuff etc
    24. Buddy, is there something special I could get for your family to do together? not that I can think of but if you think of something great
    25. any Epicure or Scentsy items you might be interested in? love both but have alot of wax for my warmers already and anything epicure is always great
    26. Would like to know my buddy's kid(s) name Olivia but she is on the kid train
    27. What is buddy's horoscope and month of birthday sagitarius and December 11
    28. Do you like taking baths (i.e. bubble bath, bath salts, etc.) love love love baths
    29. I have been knitting/crochet scarves and dish cloths for other family members... are you interested? love stuff like that and we do use the dishcloths alot
    30. Do you have any favorite makeup brands? dont wear any
    31. Buddy, if you mentioned you children/spouse/partner/parents/other - do you want gifts for them? What kind of split? Mostly for you? olivia is on the kid train already and as for spouse it is up to you
    32. Buddy question: does your tree have a theme? Or colour-theme? no theme I let Olivia decorate is so I guess a 4 yr old theme lol
    33. Besides FPC, what are your top 5 coupons that you would want/need? pediasure, dr pepper, juice box/hawaiian punch, $2 protinis, marc angelo (we love their turkey burgers)
    34. Are you ok with treats from the Bulk Barn? If so, what are some of your favourites? definately, sour candy, corn nuts, chocolates, jelly beans, any jubes
    35. Buddy would you like address labels, thanks for the trade cards ect yeppers its on my list
    Buddy... Im huge on Nov 1 "after Halloween shopping" its slim picking but I still like to try. Are there any chocolates/candies that you and family like that i could try and find? any of it lol
    36. Buddy, are there any makeup items you are particularly fussy about? I dont wear any
    37. Buddy, just received my Sample source, anything in it you might want??? i love samples so any is great
    38. So the 13th gift is a gag gift... I am wondering what YOUR level of pervertedness is? Are you churchy-shy? Or raunchy as F**k? I like any lol...
    38. Buddy, do you like nail stuff? Such as instant pedicures, etc? love anything to do with my feet i work in a restaurant to no finger nail stuff just toenail
    39. Buddy, would you use an iTunes gift card? yeppers
    40. Buddy, Do you like scented hand and or body lotion? only fruity and soft smells, strong smells trigger my asthma
    Last edited by chesterjes; Sat, Nov 1st, 2014 at 01:48 PM.
    Momto2Ks and wendyjane like this.

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

I have to get done, I have had a feeling baby will come early. Dr even scheduled an ultra sound to see if baby is getting too big, I think she may want to do a c section if that's the case.
    Keener, we have over 3 weeks will mail date!

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

I've got a great start on the shopping too! I know school is going to get crazy again in a few weeks so I wanted to get a head start!

Just placed an order for my buddy! I love that Walmart has free shipping, can't wait for it to arrive so I can start wrapping!

Buddy, is there something special I could get for your family to do together?
    wendyjane and juliejolie like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

oh i can't stand it.
    some of these questions are making me guess who my sending buddy is.
    i don't want to know.
    i wish i could turn my brain off sometimes.

anyway...
    i'm going to do like the others and post all my answers on one post.
    so i guess i'll pick this one.
    so if anyone wants to see my answers, choose post 194

here they are...
    biggest pet peeve – inconsiderate people, when people litter, (over use of) catch phrases
    what makes you most happy – my kids, kindness, good music
    who is your celebrity crush – Daniel tosh! Delicious!!
    fave book/ movie – no fav book, but fav author…Dr Seuss.
    Fav movie – one flew over the cuckoos nest and recently, like father, like son – ripped my heart out!
    favorite treats...
    ferraro rocher (not sure if i spelled that right), chocolate covered potato chips (can't find them here anymore), sour patch kids or similar, turtles, toffifee.

Is there something that you like/want that you love and never get around to buying for yourself? Clean eating magazine, any healthy cook book
    Do you like to cook, bake, crafts, scrapbook ? Is there anything you need in any of those departments or would you rather a surprise ? I like to bake and cook, have never done scrapbooking though. And surprise me!
    What are a few of your favorite colours? Deep purples and blues
    Can you list your top three wanted items under 3.00? Top three under 5.00? Top three under 10.00? might come back to this
    Do you have any pets/what kind/any restrictions for treats? 2 cats, 1 gecko, the cats don’t eat seafood
    What was your favourite sample we received this year? Didn’t get many of those, but I remember getting and almond chocolate bar from hersey. That was pretty cool
    What kind of coffee/tea is drank in your house? Old school Tim Horton’s fine grind, forever old school with my percolator. I will never be a pod girl
    Any cooking gadgets or kitchen type stuff or ingredients that you need for your holiday entertaining? I don’t entertain but I can always use kitchen stuff like measuring cups/spoons that the measurements can’t be rubbed off, a kitchen timer, spatulas, mixing bowls
    Buddy, I'm making apple jelly as well as a batch of strawberry jam soon.... antipasta too(with or without shrimp/tuna) ...interested? No thanks, but I appreciate the offer!
    Buddy, what size pj bottoms would you wear? Undisclosed

So buddy, any Epicure or Scentsy items you might be interested in? as long as the scent isn't perfumey, or too strong, sure. i prefer light fruit or spice smells. i'm open to epicure stuff also.

Buddy just going through your list and there wasnt much for seasonal items on it. Is there anything you need?? not really – a cookie maker set that is Christmas themed would be nice
    Buddy, is there something special I could get for your family to do together? I’ve seen people talk about a Halloween cookie maker kit, if there’s one for Christmas, that would be fun. Or just some Christmas cookie cutters? Really anything we can do together would be nice
    What is buddy's horoscope and month of birthday: Novemeber, Sagittarius

Do you like taking baths (i.e. bubble bath, bath salts, etc.) – I do!! and I miss them so much! Can’t take baths here (or won’t) because the tub isn’t properly sealed along the wall…disturbs me too much.

I have been knitting/crochet scarves and dish cloths for other family members... are you interested? No scarves thanks, but knitted dish cloths are my favourite!
    Do you have any favorite makeup brands? I don’t wear make up

Buddy, if you mentioned you children/spouse/partner/parents/other - do you want gifts for them? What kind of split? Mostly for you? What ever is easier for you - my oldest boy is 16, youngest is 4, if you buy for them you can label oldest and youngest and i'll know what you mean.

does your tree have a theme? Or colour-theme? No theme

Besides FPC, what are your top 5 coupons that you would want/need? not sure, will have to come back to this

Are you ok with treats from the Bulk Barn? If so, what are some of your favourites? No thanks to bulk barn stuff

Yes or no to candles? Normal or flameless? Wax warmers? No thanks to candles or wax warmers

- What colors are your kitchen? I really want out of where we live, so no themes or color schemes at this point. However, my kitchenaid is pistachio.

- Any favorite Christmas designs? Ie Reindeer, snowman etc? not really.

Buddy, Do you like Burt's Bees? i've never tried anything from that line, but i'm open to it for sure.

buddy do you collect any special codes?pampers gifts to grow

Buddy would you like address labels, thanks for the trade cards ect. – no thanks, not as active in trading as I used to be

Buddy, just received my Sample source, anything in it you might want??? - not sure what’s in it, so I guess no?

Buddy... Im huge on Nov 1 "after Halloween shopping" its slim picking but I still like to try. Are there any chocolates/candies that you and family like that i could try and find? crispy crunch!

Buddy, are there any makeup items you are particularly fussy about? i don't wear make up

· So the 13th gift is a gag gift... I am wondering what YOUR level of pervertedness is? Are you churchy-shy? Or raunchy as F**k? somehwere in the middle.

· Buddy, do you like nail stuff? Such as instant pedicures, etc? sure

· Buddy, would you use an iTunes gift card? no thanks

· Buddy, Do you like scented hand and or body lotion? not really thanks
    Last edited by anawhatsme; Sat, Nov 1st, 2014 at 06:25 PM.
    wendyjane likes this.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

OK- playing catch up.. Hubby is away on course in another province currently so it's all me, all the time. very busy days with the 3 kids plus side? 3 weeks from now he will be home! Yay!!

I will use my next post to house all the answers to buddy questions! So excited to be riding!

So buddy, any Epicure or Scentsy items you might be interested in? I have an in me! LOL
    wanna swag with me? http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Brianna1980 signed up for ebates yet? if not http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=NPVTwJ63iIs%3D
    if you sign up under me - let me know and a special something will be sent your way!

Page 13 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast

Thread Information