User Tag List

Page 14 of 95 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast
Like Tree2130Likes

Thread: 2014 Advent Package Train ~Start Opening Dec 1~

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

I will be editing #188 to answer any questions that pop up!
    wendyjane likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    116 (100%)

Got my buddy's list so gives me an opportunity to spend my lunch hour to shop. I will answer questions once i get home cuz i have a hard time switching screens. I have been going crazy with class and work, really sorry buddy.

By the way, like to know my buddy's kid(s) name.

Also, what is buddy's horoscope and month of birthday. I have something in mind. Thanks.

I read your responses but not sure what size of clothes i should get u. I see your child's size in the PM.
    Last edited by FallenPixels; Sat, Oct 25th, 2014 at 07:52 PM.
    wendyjane likes this.

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    Buddy just going through your list and there wasnt much for seasonal items on it. Is there anything you need??
    Ummm... This could totally be me. I think I forgot that part of my list. Oops.

Seasonal Items:
    -Scotch Tape
    -Tissue Paper (Green, red, white)
    -Hot Chocolate (White Hot Chocolate is yummy too!)
    -Seasonal Perler Bead Craft Kits (I saw Michaels had a bunch of different ones for $1.50 each)
    -Anything Disney Christmas (Ornaments, Decor, mugs, etc)

Quote Originally Posted by couponteen101 View Post
    Buddy, is there something special I could get for your family to do together?
    Gingerbread house or gingerbread cookie decorating

Quote Originally Posted by coupontime View Post
    By the way, like to know my buddy's kid(s) name. Also, what is buddy's horoscope and month of birthday. I have something in mind. Thanks.

I read your responses but not sure what size of clothes i should get u. I see your child's size in the PM.
    Well- you are not my buddy One down, lots to go.
    Last edited by FallenPixels; Sat, Oct 25th, 2014 at 08:36 PM.
    wendyjane and anawhatsme like this.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

1. What are your pet peeves? depends on the day, but open mouthed chewing and when people et super crunchy foods while sitting near me. It makes me insane (so my issue, not the poor sod sitting with me )
    2. What makes you happy? hanging with the kidlets, doing my nails, playing with makeup, baking!!!
    3. Who is your celebrity crush Michael Weatherly, and Michael Buble
    4. Fave books/authors I have lots- I read a fair bit so I have read nearly every book my fave authors have written
    5. What are your favorite snack foods or treats? GH Cretors chicago style popcorn, charleston chews, gourmet jelly beans, pistachios, monster mix from Target
    6. Is there something that you like/want that you love and never get around to buying for yourself? most of the nail polish, makeup etc in my wishlist. LOL
    7. Do you like to cook, bake, crafts, scrapbook ? Is there anything you need in any of those departments or would you rather a surprise ? I love baking and would love some high quality cocoa, like camino or dutch processed
    8. What are a few of your favorite colours? Black/greys mostly, I have teal and chatreuse green in my living room
    9. Can you list your top three wanted items under 3.00? - nail file, cozy socks, kids hair elastics (the soft kind not actual elastics)
    10. Top three under 5.00? tims GC, nail polish remover wipes (quo), quo purple makeup applicator sponge
    11. Top three under 10.00? starbucks GC, deer antler for dog, starbucks ground blonde roast coffee
    12. Do you have any pets/what kind/any restrictions for treats? Cat- Boston and Dog- Bruin
    13. What was your favourite sample we received this year? I would say the garnier masks....
    14. What kind of coffee/tea is drank in your house? Keurig/Tassimo or are you old school? I am now old school as we are coffee lovers here and the kcups were getting expensive
    15. Any cooking gadgets or kitchen type stuff or ingredients that you need for your holiday entertaining? I would love a veggie twister! and maybe a strawberry huller, ooh and a butter dish
    16. Buddy, if I were to go to Bath and Body Works is there anything you would like? I would like some of the foaming hand soap. In sea island cotton, coconut lemongrass, falling water, dancing rain- clean or fruity type smells
    17. What is buddy's horoscope and month of birthday? Sept. 19- virgo
    18. Do you like taking baths (i.e. bubble bath, bath salts, etc.) yes !! its my favorite way to unwind
    19. I have been knitting/crochet scarves and dish cloths for other family members... are you interested? would really like a infinity scarf (black, grey, white teal, chartreuse green are my fave colours) or any longer one, dishcloths could be handy too
    20. Do you have any favorite makeup brands? yes but a lot are pricey lol. I like revlon, benefit, urban decay. Would love to try the new brow drama stuff from maybelline in dark brown
    21. Buddy, if you mentioned you children/spouse/partner/parents/other - do you want gifts for them? What kind of split? Mostly for you? my wishlist is set with items for everyone The kids don;t really need much though. LOL so I guess that means mostly me? wow that sounds selfish :S
    22. does your tree have a theme? Or colour-theme? I would love a frozen (especially elsa) ornament for Kenzie and a Lightning mcqueen one for declan.
    23. Besides FPC, what are your top 5 coupons that you would want/need?High value diapers /wipes/ training pants , call ins from any company
    24. Are you ok with treats from the Bulk Barn? If so, what are some of your favourites? I don;t mind at all! I would love some individually wrapped caramels for baking, i also love salt water taffy and gummies (fuzzy peach, etc),
    25. Question about candles and wax warmers? Yes or no to candles? Normal or flameless? Wax warmers? If you have one is it scentsy or glade one? Wax refills do they have to be scentsy or glade? Or will either do? Or other brands (not sure if you can use others in them)? I sell Scentsy so not really needing much- unless you have a fave Scent you want to send, I usually get my own stuff. I don;t burn candles anymore.
    26. What colors are your kitchen?black, gray, teal
    27. Any favorite Christmas designs? Ie Reindeer, snowman etc? i like snowflakes and snowmen
    28. buddy, any stockpiling items you need or want?? not really- maybe gain flings?
    29. Buddy, Do you like Burt's Bees?I'd lke to try the olumizing shamppo and conditioner
    30. buddy do you collect any special codes?pampers gifts to grow
    31. Buddy would you like address labels, thanks for the trade cards ect. no thanks
    32. Buddy, just received my Sample source, anything in it you might want??? - I got one too- so I am good, but thank you!
    33. Buddy would you like address labels, thanks for the trade cards ect - no thank you
    34. Buddy... Im huge on Nov 1 "after Halloween shopping" its slim picking but I still like to try. Are there any chocolates/candies that you and family like that i could try and find? some of the nestle boxes with the coupons would be awesome! LOL
    35. Buddy, are there any makeup items you are particularly fussy about?
      I am pretty picky and specific when it comes to makeup
    36. Buddy, just received my Sample source, anything in it you might want??? no thank you- I got one too so I am good for now
    37. So the 13th gift is a gag gift... I am wondering what YOUR level of pervertedness is? Ummm mild to medium perversion level here.
    38. Buddy, do you like nail stuff? Such as instant pedicures, etc? loe nail stuff! wishlist has lots of items listed
    39. Buddy, would you use an iTunes gift card? no but stepson would
    40. Buddy, Do you like scented hand and or body lotion? yes- but fruity or coconut scents

Last edited by Briwantstosave; Sat, Nov 1st, 2014 at 11:04 AM.
    wendyjane likes this.
    wanna swag with me? http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Brianna1980 signed up for ebates yet? if not http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=NPVTwJ63iIs%3D
    if you sign up under me - let me know and a special something will be sent your way!

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Hey Buddy! I'll post all of my answers right here in post #200 so it is easier for you to find!

1. What are your pet peeves? bullies, people who speed in construction zones and DH drinking straight from the OJ container
    2. What makes you happy? Traveling, curling up with a good book and a cup of something warm, my two pups, and movie nights with DH
    3. Who is your celebrity crush: That's a tough one...I know I definitely have a big girly crush on Rachel McAdams, I think she is so adorable!
    4. Fave books/authors: I love historical or paranormal romance and science fiction. I have a lot of favorites and I love to read... Goddess of Spring by PC Cast is one of my favs
    5. Fave Music: I listen to pretty much anything but I have always loved Linken Park and am really liking imagine dragons right now.
    6. What are your favorite snack foods or treats? I love Salt & Vinegar Chips or popcorn seasoning. Other favorites are caramel, pretzels, baked Cheetos and haagan dazs coffee ice cream.
    7. Is there something that you like/want that you love and never get around to buying for yourself? I’ve been wanting to try the jamberry nail wraps, but haven’t gotten around to buying them.
    8. Do you like to cook, bake, crafts, scrapbook ? Is there anything you need in any of those departments or would you rather a surprise ? I LOVE to Bake! I’ve just started collecting certain baking supplies. So far I have only purchased the 25 pc wilton cake decorating set from michaels and a few cookie cutters. I’d love some additional supplies and cookie cutters. Surprises in this area are also awesome!
    9. What are a few of your favorite colours? Blue, Pink
    10. Can you list your top three wanted items under 3.00? Top three under 5.00? Top three under 10.00?

• Under$3.00
    • I saw these 2015 Calendars @ Dollarama Today: They were a tear off Weekly Calender. The column to the left was 1/3 of the pad and had the days of the week, and the other 2/3rds was like a blank notepad area. It was $3 and I use these for menu planning.
    • Cupcake Liners
    • Cozy Socks
    • Under $5.00
    • Owl Oven Mits
    • Hair Ties
    • Coffee Cozy
    • Under $10.00
    • Bath Bomb
    • $5 itunes or second cup GC
    • Over sized Owl coffee Cup for my desk

11. Do you have any pets/what kind/any restrictions for treats? I have a great dane (gluten free) and a golden retriever
    12. What was your favourite sample we received this year? Razor
    13. What kind of coffee/tea is drank in your house? Keurig/Tassimo or are you old school? I like fruity tea and lattes. We have a Keurig, we mostly use the refillable cup and regular coffee grounds.
    14. Any cooking gadgets or kitchen type stuff or ingredients that you need for your holiday entertaining? Spatula, wooden spoons, spices, dip mixes, silicone baking mat.
    15. Buddy, if I were to go to Bath and Body Works is there anything you would like? Not sure, I’ve never really shopped there. I tend to stick with less scented products for work and products without parabens/mineral oil. Maybe Bubble Bath?
    16. Buddy, I'm making apple jelly as well as a batch of strawberry jam soon.... antipasta too(with or without shrimp/tuna) ...interested? Definitely for the apple jelly and strawberry jam! Not a fan of antipasta.
    17. Buddy, what size pj bottoms would you wear? Ladies Medium, I love PJ bottoms!
    18. Buddy just going through your list and there wasnt much for seasonal items on it. Is there anything you need?? Scotch Tape, Bows, sparkly ornaments, I don’t have a lot of décor for the house aside from what goes on my tree. I love sparkly and I love shabby chic/antiques.
    19. Buddy, is there something special I could get for your family to do together? Not really… it’s just DH and I.
    20. any Epicure or Scentsy items you might be interested in? Love Epicure and Scentsy! Any of those items would be welcome! I love the washer wiffs.
    21. Would like to know my buddy's kid(s) name: No Kids yet!
    22. What is buddy's horoscope and month of birthday: December 3rd, Sagittarius
    23. Buddy, if you mentioned you children/spouse/partner/parents/other - do you want gifts for them? What kind of split? Mostly for you? DH likes chocolate bars, if you wanted to send him a gift one day, that would be a good choice
    24. Buddy question: does your tree have a theme? Or colour-theme? Silver, white and sparkles.
    25. Besides FPC, what are your top 5 coupons that you would want/need? $2.00 Delissio Vintage and $1.00 Nescafe coupons from the Halloween boxes
    Are you ok with treats from the Bulk Barn? If so, what are some of your favourites? Yep! Sour Dinosaurs are my favorites.
    27. Question about candles and wax warmers? Yes or no to candles? Normal or flameless? Wax warmers? If you have one is it scentsy or glade one? Wax refills do they have to be scentsy or glade? Or will either do? Or other brands (not sure if you can use others in them)? I have multiple Scentsy warmers, I've never tried glade refills in it. As long as they are warmed up and not burned they should do fine. I like candles too, they don't get used as often, but I still love them.
    28. What colors are your kitchen? Teal and grey mostly.
    29. Any favorite Christmas designs? Ie Reindeer, snowman etc? I don't really have a favorite, I kind of like them all.
    Buddy, any stockpiling items you need or want?? I am running low on toothbrushes!
    31. Buddy, Do you like Burt's Bees? YES! LOVE!
    32. Buddy do you collect any special codes? No
    Buddy... Im huge on Nov 1 "after Halloween shopping" its slim picking but I still like to try. Are there any chocolates/candies that you and family like that i could try and find? Not really, but if there are leftover coupons ($2.00 delissio vintage and $1.00 Nescafe from the Nestle packages) I would swoon
    Buddy, are there any makeup items you are particularly fussy about? Picky about lip gloss and stick.
    Buddy would you like address labels, thanks for the trade cards ect No Thanks
    Buddy, just received my Sample source, anything in it you might want??? Not that I can think of, thanks.
    37. So the 13th gift is a gag gift... I am wondering what YOUR level of pervertedness is? Are you churchy-shy? Or raunchy as F**k? Mid-level... I'm not easily offended though
    38. Buddy, do you like nail stuff? Such as instant pedicures, etc? Yep!
    39. Buddy, would you use an iTunes gift card? Yep!
    40. Buddy, Do you like scented hand and or body lotion? Lightly scented is okay, otherwise I can't use it for work and it tends to go unused.

Buddy, do you have a preference of getting your wishlist first or a mix of random gifts and wishlist items along the way? a random mix is good!

So buddy, if there is one thing you have remembered since sending your wishlist that didn't come up in questions, what was it? hmmm. not that I can think of.

buddy I hope that you like or need a new blanket? DH keeps the house cool, so blankets are awesome
    Last edited by beckie.c; Sun, Nov 9th, 2014 at 06:31 PM.
    wendyjane and couponteen101 like this.

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Questions for my buddy:

1. Do you like taking baths (i.e. bubble bath, bath salts, etc.)
    2. I have been knitting/crochet scarves and dish cloths for other family members... are you interested?
    3. Do you have any favorite makeup brands?
    wendyjane likes this.

coupons to trade
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

What are your pet peeves?
    ppl with no respect, chewing with their mouths open. Sorry hope I don't offend

What makes you happy?
    Family and friends

Who is your celebrity crush
    Gerald butler

Fave books/authors
    Sylvia day. I have read everyone of her books so far. And I've pre ordered the 4th book to the crossfire series

What are your favorite snack foods or treats?
    tostitos ummmm

Is there something that you like/want that you love and never get around to buying for yourself?
    God the list is endless here. I keep saving for a pair of uggs ($250)and a Canada goose down jacket($695). But can't bring myself to buy it

Do you like to cook, bake, crafts, scrapbook ? Is there anything you need in any of those departments or would you rather a surprise ?
    I bake weekly and would like to start quilting again sometime soon

What are a few of your favorite colours?
    Purple

Do you have any pets/what kind/any restrictions for treats?
    No pets

What was your favourite sample we received this year?
    Hershey's choc bar

What kind of coffee/tea is drank in your house? Keurig/Tassimo or are you old school?
    Keurig and Timmy's kcups

Any cooking gadgets or kitchen type stuff or ingredients that you need for your holiday entertaining?
    Wax paper, choc chips

Buddy, if I were to go to Bath and Body Works is there anything you would like?
    Bath fizz
    wendyjane likes this.

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by beckie.c View Post
    Questions for my buddy:

2. I have been knitting/crochet scarves and dish cloths for other family members... are you interested?
    No baths
    A scarf would be great, black
    Dont wear makeup
    wendyjane likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

@new2sc
    Have you named the baby yet? Do you know if it is a boy/girl?
    We need a baby pool!
    wendyjane and julesie-pie like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Momto2Ks View Post
    Probably TMI- but I don't really wear PJs
    So glad I am not the only one admitting that
    wendyjane and julesie-pie like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

11. Do you have any pets/what kind/any restrictions for treats? I have a great dane (gluten free) and a golden retriever

Beckie.c, You are so lucky! I want a great dane soo badly, but I am not allowed to get one until I move out. haha.
    Last edited by couponteen101; Sat, Oct 25th, 2014 at 10:03 PM.
    wendyjane and beckie.c like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Buddy, if you mentioned you children/spouse/partner/parents/other - do you want gifts for them? What kind of split? Mostly for you?
    wendyjane likes this.
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by beckie.c View Post
    Questions for my buddy:

No baths. Were a shower house. Maybe a scarf but dont need dishcloths and things like that. Not much makeup worn here.

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Buddy, if you mentioned you children/spouse/partner/parents/other - do you want gifts for them? What kind of split? Mostly for you?
    A split would be nice between me and the kids but as i said in my WL more Christmas themed items would be prefered.
    Last edited by scbpooh; Sat, Oct 25th, 2014 at 10:22 PM.
    wendyjane likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    116 (100%)

Here are my answers (any additional questions from the questions section will be updated in this post):

1. What are your pet peeves? It varies day to day, e.g. people cutting me off when driving, people taking bikes onto the subway during rush hour when they are not supposed to
    2. What makes you happy? When I don’t have to study, and when my parents are healthy, also when I am on vacation
    3. Who is your celebrity crush? Got to think about this one…
    4. Fave books/authors? Don’t think it matters, they are authors who don’t write in English or French
    5. What are your favorite snack foods or treats? Chocolate with nuts, dark chocolate
    6. Is there something that you like/want that you love and never get around to buying for yourself? Official US Mint State Quarter Map for 50 State Quarters, Stylus pens for my tablet
    7. Do you like to cook, bake, crafts, scrapbook ? Is there anything you need in any of those departments or would you rather a surprise ? No cooking, baking… cross stitching would be by crafty side… Doesn’t matter whether it’s surprise or not...
    8. What are a few of your favorite colours? Green (not neon or bright green), blue, purple and black
    9. Can you list your top three wanted items under 3.00? Top three under 5.00? Top three under 10.00? Under $3: bag clips, Almonds, pistachios, cashews, pecans (preferably unsweetened), cool post-its notes; Under $5: GCs (Timmies, Starbucks, WalMart, PC stores, Google PlayStore, Canadian Tire, Shoppers, Rexall), Coupon organizer/folder, Compact mirror; Under $10: Card wallet, Official US Mint State Quarter Map for 50 State Quarters, Winter gloves
    10. Do you have any pets/what kind/any restrictions for treats? No pets, and preferably no dressing or cheese treats
    11. What was your favourite sample we received this year? Haven’t gotten one but expecting them to come
    12. What kind of coffee/tea is drank in your house? Keurig/Tassimo or are you old school? Old school, no Keurig, no Tassimo
    13. Any cooking gadgets or kitchen type stuff or ingredients that you need for your holiday entertaining? No cooking so no need
    14. Buddy, if I were to go to Bath and Body Works is there anything you would like? Surprise me
    15. Buddy, I'm making apple jelly as well as a batch of strawberry jam soon.... antipasta too(with or without shrimp/tuna) ...interested? Sure, any jam without grapefruit… not too into antipasta
    16. Buddy, what size pj bottoms would you wear? I’ll skip this one, they are usually too small or too long, hard to find one that fits me
    17. Buddy just going through your list and there wasnt much for seasonal items on it. Is there anything you need?? Gift tags and hot chocolate are probably the only things I can think of (if mint hot chocolate exists, even better)
    18. Buddy, is there something special I could get for your family to do together? Not really, too much of a generation gap, lol…
    19. any Epicure or Scentsy items you might be interested in? Not really
    20. Would like to know my buddy's kid(s) name: No kids
    21. What is buddy's horoscope and month of birthday: Leo, August
    22. Do you like taking baths (i.e. bubble bath, bath salts, etc.) No, but I can use bath salt when tired feet comes along
    23. I have been knitting/crochet scarves and dish cloths for other family members... are you interested? I have eczema, scarves won’t work
    24. Do you have any favorite makeup brands? Don’t wear any
    25. Buddy, if you mentioned you children/spouse/partner/parents/other - do you want gifts for them? What kind of split? Mostly for you? Most of the gifts on my WL have already accounted for my family
    26. Buddy question: does your tree have a theme? Or colour-theme? We used to have a tree but too much effort, so not anymore.
    27. Besides FPC, what are your top 5 coupons that you would want/need? Metamucil, Aspirin (not Aleve) good on daily dose, butter, bread (Sun-Maid and Wonder make it to the top of the list), Eggo 2015 expiry.
    28. Are you ok with treats from the Bulk Barn? If so, what are some of your favourites? OK with Bulk Barn, almonds, cashews, walnuts, pecans...29. Question about candles and wax warmers? Yes or no to candles? Normal or flameless? Wax warmers? If you have one is it scentsy or glade one? Wax refills do they have to be scentsy or glade? Or will either do? Or other brands (not sure if you can use others in them)? I think I mentioned no candles earlier but if you are stuck, I guess it's OK.1 or 2 is fine, I used candles only during blackouts really
    30. What colors are your kitchen? Don't think it matters given the kitchen is 95% of the time not my territory...
    31. Any favorite Christmas designs? Ie Reindeer, snowman etc? I don't have any in particular...
    32. Buddy, any stockpiling items you need or want?? razor, laundry soaps, Don't have stockpile
    33. Buddy, Do you like Burt's Bees? Burt's Bees are fine, I think I specified some specifics already...
    34 Buddy do you collect any special codes? Hardly collect codes except the Special K and Kellogg's cereal once, but I have stocked up for the year so at this point, no codes... (Updated: love to get one of the codes to get FPC on $20 Hasbro toys)
    35. 35. 353635ffBuddy would you like address labels, thanks for the trade cards ect Never actually had thanks for the trade cards, I might sent out the odd thank you card... I'll pass on the address labels36. Buddy... Im huge on Nov 1 "after Halloween shopping" its slim picking but I still like to try. Are there any chocolates/candies that you and family like that i could try and find? Limiting chocolate in the house, got a diabetic senior acting like a kid trying to sneak for chocolates... I don't mind chocolates, but doesn't have to be Halloween specific, prefer chocolate with nuts or dark chocolate in general
    37. Buddy, are there any makeup items you are particularly fussy about? For example other people can not buy me lipstick as many shades look terrible on me so I need to check testers while I can say any eye-shadow in browns, peach, greens etc Don't wear makeup
    38. Buddy, just received my Sample source, anything in it you might want??? Not sure what's in it, lol
    39. So the 13th gift is a gag gift... I am wondering what YOUR level of pervertedness is? Are you churchy-shy? Or raunchy as F**k? I live with my parents so churchy shy's the call, just let me know in advance if you got something that's beyond already, I'll open it secretly
    40. Buddy, do you like nail stuff? Such as instant pedicures, etc? I am too lazy to do them myself.
    41. Buddy, would you use an iTunes gift card? A Google Play card would be a better fit than iTunes for me, only have an old iPod Touch that I no longer carry around with, it's only being used to track my sleeping patterns and alarm clock
    42. Buddy, Do you like scented hand and or body lotion? Unscented or flora hand lotion preferred; I am constantly stuck with eczema issues.
    Last edited by coupontime; Mon, Nov 3rd, 2014 at 09:34 AM.
    wendyjane likes this.

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

More questions Pulled these from last years train:

- Buddy question: does your tree have a theme? Or colour-theme?

- Besides FPC, what are your top 5 coupons that you would want/need?

- Are you ok with treats from the Bulk Barn? If so, what are some of your favourites?

- Question about candles and wax warmers? Yes or no to candles? Normal or flameless? Wax warmers? If you have one is it scentsy or glade one? Wax refills do they have to be scentsy or glade? Or will either do? Or other brands (not sure if you can use others in them)?

- What colors are your kitchen?

- Any favorite Christmas designs? Ie Reindeer, snowman etc?

Our tree mostly disney or other character ornaments from Hallmark, Carlton Card, ect
    Coupons~ I added a small most wanted WL to my item WL already
    Balk Barn- Choc covered cashews, or pretzels, cant really think of anything else right now
    Candles are ok if flameless. I have a Glade wax warmer. Never tried the scentsy thing in my Glade no one will tell me if they work the same or not. There are ones at Walmart that I buy (walmart brand about $2-$3, work great in the glade)
    No rooms in my house really have too many colours. Mostly black, grey, choc. brown, burgandy, those types of darker colours
    As for Christmas design, I LOVE snowwn as stated before. my family would say i have a huge snowman fedish at Chrstmas time. I do have the odd snowman and reindeer mixed in . I love the movie "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer" so anytime I find any ornaments, small stuffies, decorations ect I have to buy them!! Any characters from that movie. Would love to find any "Misfit toys" ornaments
    Last edited by scbpooh; Sat, Oct 25th, 2014 at 10:49 PM.
    wendyjane likes this.

Page 14 of 95 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast

Thread Information