User Tag List

Page 1320 of 1800 FirstFirst ... 320 820 1220 1270 1310 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1330 1370 1420 ... LastLast
Results 19,786 to 19,800 of 26997
Like Tree67832Likes

Thread: Swagbucks Search & Win v4 - everything Swagbucks related!

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

thanks

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

you are welcome, Peachy,
    bumping!

Quote Originally Posted by Joolz834 View Post
    MondayFunday
    new swag code worth three!
    expires 3PM PDT
    Melissa13 and DaveP like this.
    Superpoints is back! Click the link to give it a whirl!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    INSTAGC:
    Join InstaGC! Just like SB with search, offer walls, surveys and even music Many GC to choose from and payouts are instant!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Finally got my first win

Name:  SwagBucks8.jpg
Views: 333
Size:  10.2 KB

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post

I will also add that I have done nothing wrong, I don't have referral links
    Wow, why would you do that? Your Swagbucks sig link is just a generic link now? So whenever a new member clicks on that link and joins swagbucks, nobody gets a referral, not even you? That's awful, what's the purpose of it? If you have no interest in referrals then please remove that generic link from your sig so the rest of us have a better chance of getting a referral. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by DaveP; Sun, Oct 26th, 2014 at 10:34 PM.
    Joolz834 likes this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Wow i got a 26 sb search and win.... and downloaded the other three apps for video. A little heavy on the data use though running all 4.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveP View Post
    Wow, why would you do that? Your Swagbucks sig link is just a generic link now? So whenever a new member clicks on that link and joins swagbucks, nobody gets a referral, not even you? That's awful, what's the purpose of it? If you have no interest in referrals then please remove that generic link from your sig so the rest of us have a better chance of getting a referral. Thanks in advance.
    You only see sig links if you log in directly through the website anyone who logs in thru a mobile app like tapatalk does not see sig lines at all.

All the little comments in complaint of the helpful things peachy shares seems a tad petty.

I appreciate her posts and the reposts of things not always visible in the ca blog for swagbucks. ...or easy to find like her recent listof mobile apps available for Canadians to use.

I personally also appreciate the "expired" comments esp on her codes she shares for the Twitter competitions.

I dont bother to share my "referral" link anymore becausr in the 7 yrs ive been a member ive never gotten a referral. I earn what i earn and appreciate any tips others are willing to put out there

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

congrats on the win, saundyl,
    as for the rest of your post, I am unclear.
    So no one can see our links in our siggy (question mark - sorry, my keyboard has gone espanol I will figure that out in a bit), unless they are here (question mark)... É (how do I shut that offÉ)

good to know,
    Superpoints is back! Click the link to give it a whirl!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    INSTAGC:
    Join InstaGC! Just like SB with search, offer walls, surveys and even music Many GC to choose from and payouts are instant!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

Encrave is somewhat back. Once yesterday. Twice so far today with an hr or so in between. Of course goal is higher too so pretty much getting the same for more work. What's new eh, swagbucks?
    Peachykeen2007 likes this.
    Zoombucks are back: Please consider using my link to sign up again: https://zoombucks.com/?ref=IIHO0L

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Just won 21 bucks!
    Name:  QQ截图20141027091433.jpg
Views: 406
Size:  39.8 KB
    Search/Click and win free gift cards! I could really use a friend!!
    Search and Win on swagbucks.com
    Join Superpoints, it's back!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Surprised no one mentioned this yet (or I just missed it?), but there is a trick-or-treat team challenge, join up in the upper-left corner of the homepage.

I'm Gooey Chewies (currently in last place LOL).
    Swagbucks: The original and still the best! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/01kipper

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

First off I can have ANY 2 links in my signature as per the rules of this forum, just because I choose to not put my actual referral link in means people can have the option to sign up for themselves. All these sites only make other people and I am advertising 2 that I like.

I am kinda confused why you are out right picking on me for doing so! I have done nothing wrong, for 3+ years I have helped ALL over SC and never once have been offended outright as you are doing now.

So to appease you I have to either stop posting or remove my none referral links?? WHY may I ask??

Do you tell every single person that is any other part of this forum especially the games threads that they have to stop posting because they have a referral in their signature, I think not

If someone wants to sign up using someones link that is their choice on who they want to use. I have referrals from many people because I am helpful plain and simple

Quote Originally Posted by DaveP View Post
    saundyl and 01kipper like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

enter IfYouWere10 in the Swag Code box for 7 SB/1 Team Point before 8am PT/11am ET!

It's been a while since we had a good code!
    Peachykeen2007 and Joolz834 like this.
    Swagbucks: The original and still the best! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/01kipper

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Someone had mentioned this and I forgot to post Good Luck all

Swagbucks Tips & Tricks: Get Our Mobile Apps!

Posted by Team Swagbucks on Mon, October 27th, 2014 at 6:00 am
    Earning Swag Bucks wherever you are is the hottest trend around!
    And with our multiple mobile apps, you can not only earn SB on the go, but watch great content at the same time (just don’t watch while you’re driving)!
    We’re going to break down all of our mobile apps below for iOS and Android – so you can download them all and earn your Swag Bucks!
    iOS

Android:

So download all these great apps and starting earning more Swag Bucks!
    -Team Swagbucks

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 01kipper View Post
    Surprised no one mentioned this yet (or I just missed it?), but there is a trick-or-treat team challenge, join up in the upper-left corner of the homepage.

I'm Gooey Chewies (currently in last place LOL).

I am on Chocoholics!

Are You Ready for the Trick or Treat Team Challenge?!

by Team Swagbucks on Fri, October 24th, 2014 at 11:58 am

Trick or Treat? Trick or Treat? Give me something good to eat!
    Halloween is the perfect time to unleash your inner child and join the Trick or Treat Team Challenge! Exploit your sweet tooth and work together with your team for a shot at the title!
    **You can join the Trick or Treat Team Challenge at 12:01am PT on Monday, October 27th! There will be a button in the upper left corner of the Swagbucks.com homepage for you to click and join!**
    Trick or Treat Team Challenge Details:
    • Begins: Monday, October 27th at 12:01am PT
    • Ends: Friday, October 31st at 11:59am PT
    • 3 Teams: The Gooey Chewies, The Sour Powers and The Chocoholics

Throughout the Trick or Treat Team Challenge, earn points for your team by winning Swag Bucks in the below categories. Each activity equates to a different point value:

• Swagbucks Extension: Download the Extension for Firefox or Chrome and receive 1 Swag Buck every day, just for opening your browser and you’ll also contribute 25 points to your team every day!
    • Tasks: Take part in fun and easy tasks and every time you earn Swag Bucks you’ll contribute 15 points to your team!
    • SBTV Mobile: Download the SBTV mobile app and you can earn up to 36 Swag Bucks a day for watching videos on your phone. You’ll also contribute 10 points to your team every time you earn. That’s a possible 180 points a day!
    • Mobile Special Offers: Download the Swagbucks Mobile App and start earning Swag Bucks for taking part in mobile specific special offers. You’ll also contribute 10 points to your team every time you earn!
    • Search: Search the web and every time you earn Swag Bucks you’ll contribute 4 points to your team.
    • Surveys: Get rewarded for giving your opinion and you’ll also contribute 4 points to your team.
    • Swag Codes: Redeem Swag Codes on the desktop, through the extension or on your mobile device and not only will you increase your Swag Bucks, you’ll also contribute 1 point to your team.

AND – new for this Team Challenge…

• Instagram: Upload a picture on Instagram and in the caption put @swag bucksofficial, the hashtag of your team name (#TheChocoholics, #TheGooeyChewies, #TheSourPowers) and #TrickorTreat. Every day we’ll count the number of hashtags for each team.
    • The team that has the most hashtags for that day will receive 15,000 points, the team with the second most hashtags will receive 10,000 points and the team with the third most will receive 5,000 points.
    • This happens every day so make sure you follow us on Instagram and start posting (points awarded the following day)!

Everyone that participates in this team challenge and contributes at least 1 point to their team’s total will win bonus Swag Bucks. We’ve changed the amounts, so take note below:

• 1st place: 40 SB
    • 2nd place: 25 SB
    • 3rd place: 10 SB

And finally, the Top 5 point contributors on each team will win bonus Swag Bucks as well: 500, 400, 300, 200 and 100 respectively.
    **ALL BONUSES WILL BE AWARDED BY NOVEMBER 7TH, 2014**
    We can’t wait for the Trick or Treat Team Challenge to begin! We love seeing your team spirit and camaraderie throughout the challenge!
    -Team Swagbucks
    AND – don’t forget about our Trick or Treat Swag Code Extravaganza on Monday, October 27th from 7am PT – 6pm PT!

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 01kipper View Post
    enter IfYouWere10 in the Swag Code box for 7 SB/1 Team Point before 8am PT/11am ET!

It's been a while since we had a good code!
    01kipper likes this.

hopesdreams
    Trading Score
    235 (100%)

Trick or Treat? Trick or Treat? Give me something good to eat!
    I am on Chocoholics! Good luck on your teams.
    Do onto others as you wish done to you.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/hopesdreams

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Hey everyone! New code: CoffinUpSB for 6 SBs until 11:00 PST!!
    Last edited by HollyGolightlee; Mon, Oct 27th, 2014 at 01:05 PM.

Thread Information