User Tag List

Page 18 of 95 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 ... LastLast
Like Tree2130Likes

Thread: 2014 Advent Package Train ~Start Opening Dec 1~

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Monday means the start of a new week. For those who are updating a single post with answers, remember you still need to hit the post requirement!

Updating the main page with new questions
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

good morning and happy monday everyone!
    i think i'm up to date on buddy questions/answers, but if anyone notices if i missed some , please let me know.

my alarm was set for 7:35, but i've been awake since 3 something.
    i love when that happens!

enjoy the day everyone!!
    ROMEO and wendyjane like this.

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Morning all! Happy Monday - ugh! I feel like I blinked and the weekend was gone! I will be back later tonight after my night class to update my answers have a great day everyone

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

Vote day today and since my shift ends at 5:30pm today, I get off at 5pm to be able to vote. yipee! My work pays me for 1/2 hr I am not there! Having a lot of fun shopping for my buddy. I am thinking of starting to look for a box though bc I may have too much stuff already lol!

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

Happy Monday friends!!! Heading downtown for class, here is hoping the subway corporates!

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

What a weekend! Woke up to snow on the ground. My kids were excited- me not so much. My first thought was oh no- now I have to try to find the snow stuff (mitts, hats, snow pants, etc).

Anyone else have snow?
    ROMEO, wendyjane and julesie-pie like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

No snow here, we had a frost warning overnight but it is already 5c and supposed to hit 13c

A great day for those trying to get people out to vote (oh I do not miss that lol). I was going to go to WM early but decided I would probably be lazy when I got back and the polls don't open til 10 (we are a commuter city, it is stupid to open them that late) so am going to vote then head out to do some shopping - including picking up some gifts for my buddy

Lots of flyer sneak peeks up if you are interested in seeing what is on sale next week and Pharmaprix has 2000 BP when you buy a $50 Canadian Tire GC next week, hopefully SDM does too
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

I thought it would be gone by morning, but it was still snowing. Luckily I got out winter stuff last night just in case.
    Quote Originally Posted by Momto2Ks View Post
    What a weekend! Woke up to snow on the ground. My kids were excited- me not so much. My first thought was oh no- now I have to try to find the snow stuff (mitts, hats, snow pants, etc).

Anyone else have snow?

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Morning Everyone!

No snow here yet It's a short week for me! I'm headed to Calgary Thursday morning. My mom and her fiance are having a surprise backyard (heated garage) BBQ wedding, and so far I am the only one who knows the real reason for the Nov 1 BBQ. My grandparents are a little confused because I keep insisting that they let me drive them up there this weekend and that I am flying DH up on Friday night...for a BBQ. I think it is going to be a lot of fun!

(Plus there is this Vintage/Refinished Antique market going on up there this weekend and I am over the moon excited to go shopping)

What's everyone else got planned for the week?

P.S. Buddy, I started shopping last night! I had to find a few hiding spots from DH because he was trying to eat a few of your gifts!

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Morning all! Still feeling pretty horrible but Im trying to be a bit more mobile today. Barely eaten for the past 2 days, hurts way too much!!!

Woke up about 6am this morning and was out on my back step having my morning smoke(I know, that s**t will kill me) anyways all of a sudden I see a guy walking down the alley way and head towards my car! I stood up and yelled at him and he ran!!! That was scary! Nothing like seeing someone about to break in to your car!!!! Needless to say when I just took DD to school, i took ou8t anything of any real value (CDs, sunglasses,ect)

Anyways just trying to do some catch up. Been stalking the thread for the past 24 hours but no energy to post. So short form to new questions:

collect codes?- not really. I do lunchbucks but nothing on a serious level
    Burts Bees?- Find it too expensive so ive never tired it
    Horoscope- Aquarius/Jan 24
    Pet treats/restrictions- I put in my WL already, my cat is very brand specific as to what he will eat. Hes a spoiled brat!!!!

Hope I didnt miss any.....

Started getting a few things together for my buddy yesterday but unfortunately being this sick i havent had much energy to do much of anything Hoping these meds kick in soon!!!!!

Buddy... Im huge on Nov 1 "after Halloween shopping" its slim picking but I still like to try. Are there any chocolates/candies that you and family like that i could try and find?

Personally its chocolates for us. Nestle packs, Twix, M&Ms, Hershys w/ nuts, Almond Joy,
    wendyjane likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Buddy, are there any makeup items you are particularly fussy about?
    For example other people can not buy me lipstick as many shades look terrible on me so I need to check testers while I can say any eye-shadow in browns, peach, greens etc
    wendyjane likes this.
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

[QUOTE=scbpooh;6111014]Morning all! Still feeling pretty horrible but Im trying to be a bit more mobile today. Barely eaten for the past 2 days, hurts way too much!!!

Woke up about 6am this morning and was out on my back step having my morning smoke(I know, that s**t will kill me) anyways all of a sudden I see a guy walking down the alley way and head towards my car! I stood up and yelled at him and he ran!!! That was scary! Nothing like seeing someone about to break in to your car!!!! Needless to say when I just took DD to school, i took ou8t anything of any real value (CDs, sunglasses,ect)

**If you have a portable garage door opener in your car please take that out too - the thieves around here were really helping themselves!
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

I have a few items for my buddy set aside. I'm going to try and do a fancy wrap scheme - though don't know what yet :S
    juliejolie likes this.
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

No unfortunately I have outside parking. This is the second time in roughly a month my car was hit! The funny thing is the first time they came in they only took hubbys sunglasses, my air fresher and an old cell phone ds liked to play with. Not my cds, changes, charge phone charges nothing of value! Dont know what they are looking for!!!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    116 (100%)

Some more answers for my buddy:

No Christmas tree, so no theme.
    No particular ornament collection.
    I'm okay with candles; doesn't matter whether they are scented or not. 1 or 2 would be good... crossing my fingers I won't experience the ice storm like I did last year, that's the only occasion we heavily use candles.

Btw... loving when work isn't busy... I manage to get my buddy some more presents during my break.

Page 18 of 95 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 ... LastLast

Thread Information