User Tag List

Page 20 of 95 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 ... LastLast
Like Tree2130Likes

Thread: 2014 Advent Package Train ~Start Opening Dec 1~

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

Buddy, I spoiled you today, and I may have skipped class to go to the mall...whoops. I was falling asleep anyway. Haha
    scbpooh, Momto2Ks, becky_j and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anawhatsme View Post
    sorry, not sure what you mean.
    Starting tomorrow, they are giving digital CT money. You get a card in store or download the app. Wondering if you can transfer CT $ in the app
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    Yes please! I'm thinking you're not my buddy cuz I put this on my wishlist I'd love address labels.
    Some people are being sneaky with their questions and asking stuff they know lol
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

Got a couple more things for u buddy

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Starting tomorrow, they are giving digital CT money. You get a card in store or download the app. Wondering if you can transfer CT $ in the app
    i wouldn't be downloading the app.
    but i'd be open to getting a card if i could put the money i have on it.
    hmmm...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

good morning buddies!
    it's almost halloween, are you all ready?

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

i wouldn't be downloading the app.
    but i'd be open to getting a card if i could put the money i have on it.
    hmmm...
    downloaded it, you can't send/share CT money with it
    ~ ~ ~

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    downloaded it, you can't send/share CT money with it
    i'm not surprised.
    would be cool if you could though hey?

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

I will answer all question when I'm at a real computer tonight. We're ready for halloween, DS is really excited to go trick or treating and I am glad it's on a Friday!
    julesie-pie and anawhatsme like this.

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

good morning buddies!
    it's almost halloween, are you all ready?
    All ready! Although we have about 10 kids come by so its pretty easy to prepare.. haha

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Almost ready for Halloween. If we can start feeling better in my house! At least my throat doesnt feel like I have knives stabbing me nearly as bad when i swallow.
    Got a phone call from my doctors office last night and the throat swab they took from DS when he came to the doc with me on Sunday came back positive and he too has strep!!!! This will be his 3rd time in like 5 weeks!!!! It seems not to be nearly as bad though, hes still eating and doing things fine like he normally would. But with that being said I have to go pick up a prescription for him this morning so will be out trying to find a few more things on buddys WL

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    Almost ready for Halloween. If we can start feeling better in my house! At least my throat doesnt feel like I have knives stabbing me nearly as bad when i swallow.
    Got a phone call from my doctors office last night and the throat swab they took from DS when he came to the doc with me on Sunday came back positive and he too has strep!!!! This will be his 3rd time in like 5 weeks!!!! It seems not to be nearly as bad though, hes still eating and doing things fine like he normally would. But with that being said I have to go pick up a prescription for him this morning so will be out trying to find a few more things on buddys WL
    I hate giving medicine to my kids. we just finished up a week of antibiotics and ear drops for ds1. ds1 had the tubes surgically removed from his ears last Monday. one came out easily and the other needed to be pried out and they needed to take a small bit of fat from his earlobe to fill the hole it left. he got his 3 stitches removed yesterday. the antibiotics were easy because he likes the taste of them however the eardrops were a big fight and the first day we wasted half the bottle trying to get 4 drops into the first ear. he wouldn't stop jumping away and kicking me and I had to give them alone because dh was working at the time.

I hope you and your ds feel better soon
    scbpooh likes this.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

I guess we are ready for Halloween both kids have their costumes (ds1 Donny-purple ninja turtle ds2 Raphael-red nnja turtle)and they each have a ninja turtle bucket for their candy (both buckets are Leo-blue ninja turtle). Im just not in a Halloween mood because we didn't get to boo at the zoo this year because of the rain all weekend. I will still be taking them out trick or treating (dh has to work this year ) but I just cant seem to get into it this year which is sad because I was looking forward to it until all the plans fell apart.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    116 (100%)

My family was going to skip Halloween by going out for dinner (my life with seniors and no kids), then I changed my plans. I am now giving out treats by staying home Friday because my dad's blood glucose has been high recently... My dad's acting like a little kid but he has health issues so I'm punishing him by giving treats away...

I saw a wonderful online deal today. I bought that deal and can spoil my buddy with more sweets and more treats... I'll make sure my dad won't get any! And woohoo, more shopping during my lunch or my break at work!
    Last edited by coupontime; Tue, Oct 28th, 2014 at 12:08 PM.
    juliejolie likes this.

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Hopefully you guys start feeling better soon! It's the worst when it seems to keep going through the house.

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post

I purchased the Halloween candy, but my MIL will be at my house giving it out. I'm a little sad I won't get to see all the costumes since I won't be at a house to hand out candy this year.

DH just got a call from his work, they received the letter congratulating him on passing his journeyman exam! I'm pretty sure I squealed loud enough for my whole office to hear when he told me. He's been stressing about this for the last few months, so I'm so happy he did well

Page 20 of 95 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 ... LastLast

Thread Information