User Tag List

Page 214 of 654 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 212 213 214 215 216 224 264 314 ... LastLast
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 9801
Like Tree37290Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    she's nearly 7, and she can manage to pee by pulling it to the side (sorry TMI) we have tested this a few times we just have to be careful... it just kills me to damage the body suit because i KNOW she will wear it again if i don't put the snaps in the crotch BUT if i do... she'll never wear it again (unless on the off chance i make her another sleeveless costume which i can't put a cape with.. what i don't plan on doing again)
    Why wouldn't she wear it again? Doesn't like snaps?
    I have 2 umm..what do you call them, rompers? I guess.. In my size. And I wish they had snaps. xD
    krysta lynne likes this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoddessDigi View Post
    Why wouldn't she wear it again? Doesn't like snaps?
    I have 2 umm..what do you call them, rompers? I guess.. In my size. And I wish they had snaps. xD
    because if it has snaps stitched on to the crotch area it would no longer be good for rolling around and tumbling at gymnastics or ballet class currently it's just being used as an undergarment to keep her arms warm for trick or treating and help keep the long elbow length gloves that are part of her costume to stay up (becuase i'm OCD that way and didn't just want to put a long sleeved shirt under her costume because it isn't fitted enough and would look off)
    Last edited by Midnightly; Wed, Oct 29th, 2014 at 02:45 PM.
    Candini likes this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Had my car repaired last week, $240 later. Today I noticed my washer fluid was low, so I fill it, and fill it... And fill it... Then notice it's pouring all over the ground.

Checked it out, huge hole in the tank and a bottle of washer fluid completely down the drain ( no pun intended )
    Natalka, Ciel, walkonby and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Had my car repaired last week, $240 later. Today I noticed my washer fluid was low, so I fill it, and fill it... And fill it... Then notice it's pouring all over the ground.

Checked it out, huge hole in the tank and a bottle of washer fluid completely down the drain ( no pun intended )
    That's pretty scary....hope no animals get to it. Sorry this happened to you....what a waste, eh? Try so hard to save nickles & dimes, and then this happens.
    Ciel and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GatineauGirl View Post
    That's pretty scary....hope no animals get to it. Sorry this happened to you....what a waste, eh? Try so hard to save nickles & dimes, and then this happens.
    Ugh.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Feeling better - Bootsie is walking better and eating a lot of food.
    Still need more coffee because every move she made last night I woke up making sure she was ok.
    Guess I should start unpacking sigh
    Natalka, Ciel, walkonby and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I. Hate. Walmart.

I've always had a problem shopping at WM so I was overjoyed when Target came to town. I've been to WM maybe 5 times since Target opened. I went with my mom today and I know remember why!

Wanted to get the Easy Ups that were on sale but of course all sold out. I grabbed Huggies Pull Ups for $24.97 and went to cash out. They rang up as $33 and change. I tell the guy about the tag saying $24 and he says: "well it's busy and will take time to check do you want to wait?" I guess I have to since that's what I came in for!!!

Wait 15 minutes and finally get a girl to check. She comes back with a cart full of boxes. She says some are $24 and some are $33. What? They were all in the same spot! Turns out the 52 count was $24, I had the 56 count. So $9 more for 4 diapers? Insane

So I said fine I'll just take the 52 count (although they really shouldn't be in with the 56 counts boxes). Then she says I'll be right back. WTH? It's been almost 20 minutes and people are pissed behind me.

Just give me the freaking $24 box. I want to go! Cashier rings it through and as I'm paying, the floor person comes back and tells me to go get a refund and they will sell me the box I originally had for $24.

No. I'm done! I just want to leave. Keep the 4 stupid pull ups. There's at least 4 people behind me giving me dirty looks. And there's no way I'm wasting more time in the customer service line for 4 diapers!

To top it off the cashier gave me a hard time with the coupon I was using ($2.50 off pull ups jumbo or larger).

Target I promise I'll never stray again!!! lol

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

FREAKING HOT FLASHES!!! My mom was laughing her head off when I complained about them. Winter can't come fast enough for me!
    Natalka, Crochetlady, Ciel and 8 others like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Superstore had Astro yogurt for $1.98. It says ad match but I can't find where they are matching. They are of course cleared out of all but plain and vanilla. Walmart has it for $2.97 - they have lots of course and a good flavour selection, but without having a flyer, I can't get the lower price. AAAARRRGGGG!
    Ciel, Decaf, GatineauGirl and 1 others like this.
    Join Beyond the Rack here and get a $10 credit!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

ARGH!!
    Just finished a survey. Took about half an hour. I can see the clock moving. Almost done. Last question asked what political goverment I favoured. I said Liberal. Wrong answer. Disqualified and no 100 swagbucks. So mad and frustrated. What a waste of time.
    Ciel, Decaf, Candini and 4 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Boss leaves on holiday and then 25 million requests come in. Didn't you know she gave us tons of work before she left and now you feel like giving us more?
    Ciel, Decaf, wolfwoman and 1 others like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I bought a 50.00 target gift as part of baby gift for our friends back in July, put it somewhere safe and now that we're going to see them(had to reschedule 5 times), I can't find the damn thing anywhere!
    Ciel, i_forget, wolfwoman and 3 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Boss leaves on holiday and then 25 million requests come in. Didn't you know she gave us tons of work before she left and now you feel like giving us more?
    UGHHHHHHHH now people copying me on messages to outside people who I have no time to meet with! Why don't you ASK first?
    Ciel and GatineauGirl like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    I bought a 50.00 target gift as part of baby gift for our friends back in July, put it somewhere safe and now that we're going to see them(had to reschedule 5 times), I can't find the damn thing anywhere!
    I swear you said this a week ago too lol

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

The colder temperatures. A sweater is not going to be enough anymore.
    GoJays, Decaf and torontogal12 like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Thread Information