User Tag List

Page 38 of 67 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 ... LastLast
Like Tree878Likes

Thread: Shoppers Drug Mart Optimum FAQ and Q&A

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Does anyone know when the next redemption will be? Just wondering if I should buy Halloween candy this weekend with the 20x event, cash in some points now or wait a few more weeks if there's a redemption coming up.

Thanks!
    ROMEO likes this.
    Want Free Gift Cards? Join me at SWAGBUCKS!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/bekki3

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Well, we're off a bit from last year's promotions...but I'm guessing none this month. Here's Lecale's chart (as you can see, there was one the last weekend of September that didn't happen this year)
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/366143-...-sales-canada/
    ROMEO, Liliia and dahliagrower like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by luckbealady View Post
    Well, we're off a bit from last year's promotions...but I'm guessing none this month. Here's Lecale's chart (as you can see, there was one the last weekend of September that didn't happen this year)
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/366143-...-sales-canada/
    Thank you for the reply... and the chart was great.
    ROMEO and luckbealady like this.
    Want Free Gift Cards? Join me at SWAGBUCKS!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/bekki3

josask
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I purchased a curling iron this past weekend ($119.99) that was advertised at 20x the points (hotspot). It was also get 18,500 WUS $75 promo. My receipt showed the promo but I didn't get the 20x. I called and was told I couldn't combine offers.
    In a separate transaction I bought Marc Anthony shampoo which was also a 20x hotspot. I got both the 20x and the 18,500.

I know if I had a 20x coupon I couldn't get both but I was sure I could if they were flyer advertised. Am I wrong? should I have not got the 20x on Marc Anthony products?

thx
    ROMEO and Poobah like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by josask View Post
    I purchased a curling iron this past weekend ($119.99) that was advertised at 20x the points (hotspot). It was also get 18,500 WUS $75 promo. My receipt showed the promo but I didn't get the 20x. I called and was told I couldn't combine offers.
    In a separate transaction I bought Marc Anthony shampoo which was also a 20x hotspot. I got both the 20x and the 18,500.

I know if I had a 20x coupon I couldn't get both but I was sure I could if they were flyer advertised. Am I wrong? should I have not got the 20x on Marc Anthony products?

thx
    I've always got bonus points on products (not using coupons) and the promo points. I'd call one more time and mention you did not get the points (don't even mention the 18,500 promo) and see what they say.
    Ultimately, it is Shoppers' choice.
    ROMEO likes this.

josask
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Got denied a second time. How does it work with one product and not the other??? I was originally going to get this when I redeemed so I think I'll take it back and do that instead.
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Got denied a second time. How does it work with one product and not the other??? I was originally going to get this when I redeemed so I think I'll take it back and do that instead.
    I would definitely return it if you can then. 20x on $119 is worth A LOT more than 18,500.

Edit: Okay, maybe not a lot, but almost 5000 more points, which is significant.
    ROMEO likes this.

josask
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

That's what I thought so I returned it this morning.
    ROMEO and luckbealady like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thx
    That's confounding to say the least. Good luck getting it resolved.
    ROMEO likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

It just doesn't make sense .... Last weekend was the 20x wus $50 ... I spent $60 - and got the 20x on the whole purchase - plus my 8000 WUS $30 on Food/snacks .... plus 2000 pts on coffee ....

Twice in the last year I have run into issues with the same response they gave you - once was with the 800 pts WUB 4l 2%Milk and the other was a Veet offer that was offered in store for 20x but didn't show up - ever .... I called -- and didn't get an explanation so I returned the veet... and with the milk I just decided to never use that coupon again ... mostly the offers do cross over ...
    ROMEO likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I bought a $50 CT gift card on Nov. 1 and was supposed to get 2000 points. I did not get them but I did get the 18,500 for spending over $75 on other stuff. Did anyone else get the 2000 points when they bought the GC?
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Some people posted on the blog that they bought multiple and got the points
    ROMEO likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I used the FPC for OB tampons today and also had a FPC for Colgate toothpaste. Both were entered in as "VEND CPN FREE 2002" codes, but I was charged HST for the tampons. No tax on the toothpaste. I'm a bit confused as SDM has never charged tax on FPC, but the cashier used the same code for each. Did this happen to everyone else who used the OB coupon?
    ROMEO likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have a coupon that if I spend $75 I will get 18,500 points. Can I use dollar off coupons (2001) to bring my total down so I am not really spending $75 out of pocket? I know I can do this at 20X points but I am wondering if this coupon I have to actually spend $75 out of pocket. Any help I would appreciate it as I have to use the coupon today.
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweet sparrow View Post
    I used the FPC for OB tampons today and also had a FPC for Colgate toothpaste. Both were entered in as "VEND CPN FREE 2002" codes, but I was charged HST for the tampons. No tax on the toothpaste. I'm a bit confused as SDM has never charged tax on FPC, but the cashier used the same code for each. Did this happen to everyone else who used the OB coupon?
    This happened to me too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Want to get 4 free plates of food from Chef's Plate? Your first 4 plates are free when you sign up under my referral link and you can cancel at any time!

Looking to earn gift cards and more by just searching and doing surveys? Sign up for Swagbucks today!

Page 38 of 67 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 ... LastLast

Thread Information