User Tag List

Page 438 of 450 FirstFirst ... 338 388 428 436 437 438 439 440 448 ... LastLast
Results 6,556 to 6,570 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Depending on how far it had to travel I would give it 4 weeks
    And hope to hear back from the trader
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

If they have not been on and not answered in a week, I would leave a neg now unless they have a lot of trades and seem trustworthy
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

ok, she has 19 and they are all positive. If I receive it a trade mod would be able to change it correct?
    ROMEO likes this.
    My Tradelist and Wishlist

Join the Purell Loyalty Program for easy rewards such as gift cards and coupons!

Get FREE Men's Boxers when 1O friends sign up
    http://www.comfortableboxers.com?kid=55D9S

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Yup FAllen Pixels can change trade feedback on request.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for this list, its always good to know. It's unfortunate when trades fall through :-(
    ROMEO likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Agreed to a trade with krissibear on Monday, October 27th. She currently has a trade rating of 17. She is mailing me some low value coupons that are expiring in 1 month, plus a $5 Amazon.ca code. I am mailing her some FPCs. She pm'd me the Amazon.ca code earlier this week, but it was not valid. She was logged on again last night, but did not get back to me. I will update in this thread when I receive the valid $5 Amazon.ca code.
    ROMEO likes this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    234 (100%)

she was interested in my $5 sdm bundle, but when I told her I would mail my end after receiving hers, she changed her mind and did not go through with the trade
    ROMEO likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    Agreed to a trade with krissibear on Monday, October 27th. She currently has a trade rating of 17. She is mailing me some low value coupons that are expiring in 1 month, plus a $5 Amazon.ca code. I am mailing her some FPCs. She pm'd me the Amazon.ca code earlier this week, but it was not valid. She was logged on again last night, but did not get back to me. I will update in this thread when I receive the valid $5 Amazon.ca code.
    I received a replacement $5 Amazon.ca code on Thursday afternoon and it worked. I didn't post on here until now because I was out of town as part of a bridal party.
    FallenPixels and Ciel like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Note: You are not allowed to leave neg/neutral feedback because you did not receive extras or did not like the extras you received.

Your trade rating is based on the person following through on the actual trade agreed in a timely manner, not
    • whether you think they asked for too much in the trade (say no or renegotiate a fair trade)
    • extras (not receiving any or them not being wishlist)
    • because they did not put their username on it and you had to look it up (as annoying as this is, it is not ok to leave a neutral for it)

You are also not allowed to leave trade ratings for a trade that did not go through. People can say no to a trade because it doesn't work for them, you can't leave a neutral because they didn't want to trade
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Note: You are not allowed to leave neg/neutral feedback because you did not receive extras or did not like the extras you received.

Your trade rating is based on the person following through on the actual trade agreed in a timely manner, not
    • whether you think they asked for too much in the trade (say no or renegotiate a fair trade)
    • extras (not receiving any or them not being wishlist)
    • because they did not put their username on it and you had to look it up (as annoying as this is, it is not ok to leave a neutral for it)

You are also not allowed to leave trade ratings for a trade that did not go through. People can say no to a trade because it doesn't work for them, you can't leave a neutral because they didn't want to trade

Uh, have we thanked you for the job that you do lately? Cause based on that post, you deserve some serious pats on the back!! Thank you!
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

This is me sometimes lol
    Name:  beating-head-against-the-wall.gif
Views: 480
Size:  9.7 KB
    ~ ~ ~

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    This is me sometimes lol
    Name:  beating-head-against-the-wall.gif
Views: 480
Size:  9.7 KB
    ouch ...
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

misstarbender
    has been removed from the blacklist but please be aware of past trading issues
    Anna Michele and KelJo like this.
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    213 (98%)

there wont be any more issues. out of 500+ positive trade ratings a few did go wrong but unfortunatly there was nothing I could do at the time. I can assure everyone that no trades will go unhonored. thanks everyone in advance for the second chance and I hope ya'll will feel comfortable trading with me !
    Last edited by misstarbender; Sat, Nov 8th, 2014 at 11:49 AM.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

I would like some opinions please. I made a trade on November 5th and they said they would mail their end on the 6th and were ok with me mailing my end later. (I mailed my end on November 9th.) then later they said "your envie was mailed November 9" I have no idea if they meant they mailed when I did or if they confused me messaging them on the 9th to update that my envy was on the way to them. I got feedback from them on November 14th so they got my end weeks ago but I am still waiting. they have been answering pms quickly so communication is not an issue with them however its been over a month and these coupons expire December 31st (should have had them in plenty of time since it was an early November trade.)

what should I do at this point because keep waiting is not working for me anymore. It has taken too much time so far and the fact its getting so close to the expiry (The stores will soon be closed for several days and overly busy) is stressing me out as soon they will be completely useless. I could really use advice am I being impatient or is it really getting ridiculous at this point. if it helps it was Quebec to New-Brunswick so its not like it was traveling far.

I want to add that I bough a gift card for this trade so I am out money not coupons.
    Last edited by francine1985; Tue, Dec 9th, 2014 at 02:38 PM.
    ashoo likes this.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Page 438 of 450 FirstFirst ... 338 388 428 436 437 438 439 440 448 ... LastLast

Thread Information