• 4 Post By amira84
  • 1 Post By lucky113
  • 1 Post By TooCouponCrazy
  • 3 Post By SavvyLady

Thread: PS4 shoppers drug mart points

Happy Couponing
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I have been shopping around for a PS4 for a while. I did the math and ended up buying a PS4 from shoppers drug mart with a 20x the points coupon. I wasn't sure that shoppers would honor it but a few weeks later I got the equivalent of $150 in points added to my account. Best deal ever where there were no good deals to be found. Now if I wait for the mega redemption it will be worth even more.

Happy couponing!
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Great deal! I have learned on the forum that it's better to buy these electronics at sdm on a 20x day. You are a very smart shopper! Enjoy your points.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

awesome deal!
    CrazyQT likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Great deal. I have similar plans for my electronics this Christmas.
    CrazyQT likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

[QUOTE=Aztec;6118918]I have been shopping around for a PS4 for a while. I did the math and ended up buying a PS4 from shoppers drug mart with a 20x the points coupon. I wasn't sure that shoppers would honor it but a few weeks later I got the equivalent of $150 in points added to my account. Best deal ever where there were no good deals to be found. Now if I wait for the mega redemption it will be worth even more.

Happy couponing![/QUOTE
    I wrote this whole thing out thinking you were going to buy it, then I reread it....you already bought it!! I was trying to get you the best deal..I don't now if you can return it and buy it back, or if it's even worth it but if you buy the gift cards you'll get almost $30.00.....

hi Aztec, this is what I did last year(see below) I got the ps4 when it first came out..I believe it was $450, if I remember correctly I paid $250...If you plan this out well you can get a great deal..buy the gift cards next week, buy $400 get 16,000 pts plus 4,000 regular points for buying the cards=20,000 pts.if you have any personal e-mail use them..sometimes I get a 20x that I can use whenever I want, so if it all falls into place it could be on a free $10.00Tim hortons and SDM gift card. it should have read 20x coupon, not 20% off coupon...

Went this morning at 9:00 to picked up a PS4 for my son.. Bought $450 in gc will get 28,500 pts, used a 20% off coupon I got in the mail for another 80,000 pts plus I got a $10.00 SDM gc for spending over $50.00!! almost 110,000 pts using on mega redemption to get games etc..well over $250.00!! Love my shoppers!!Turn to Wiki Thread
    Attached Images

Pharmaprix (Remove) , Shoppers Drug Mart (Remove)
    seylz_gurl, Ladybug2011 and ticul like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

How often do they give out those 20% off coupons? Still waiting for one to pick up ps4 not sure how lucky I will be when they have mega redemption to be able to get one

Edit: so you used 20x personal coupon not 20% if I read correctly?
    Last edited by puska; Tue, Nov 4th, 2014 at 09:04 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

That's correct puska, I used a 20x the points coupon, not a 20% off coupon. Sometimes in the mail I get good offers that will last up to a month..you just have to pick the right time to use them. I usually like spend 95,000 pts get 30,000 back plus use a 20x the points coupon..so you would use your points for some of your purchase and the 20x for the rest of the purchase.. Also if this happens to fall on a free gift card day even better..like I mentioned,don't forget to buy your gift cards and get the bonus points Nov.8-14, if you're planning on spending a lot of money at SDM..and get the free points!!!!

Thread Information