User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree309Likes

Thread: Loving PC Plus - share your PC Plus brags

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Tomorrow will be my one year anniversary of joining the PC Plus program, and I have to confess, I love the program.

In the past year, I have earned $334 worth of free groceries, for shopping at my regular grocery stores. To me, that is awesome.

Many of you may have earned more than I have, but I'm really happy with my amount.
    -We are a household of two (dh and me).
    -I mostly shop the outer aisles of the grocery store as I don't buy much processed food.
    -From the May long weekend to the end of October I bought very little produce at grocery store as we were getting a box of fresh produce from a local farm every second week, and if I needed to top it up, I mostly did so at the farmer's market.

How much have you earned in PC Plus points? Feel free to share your PC Plus love here,
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good for you! Since the program started, I've redeemed for $20.

There's a thread running already, people post their finds -

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/352518-...me-canada-287/
    YOU AND ME, sdddmd, ticul and 2 others like this.

Scottishgal
    Trading Score
    480 (100%)

Yes, love this program as well

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I love this program. I get pc financial pts as well so i get way more pts than just pcplus pts. It's awesome!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I am still learning the rope, earned 3000 points so far. XD
    YOU AND ME, sdddmd, ticul and 3 others like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

I love the p.c points-I joined last November and I got 30.00 off my turkey last easter and I am now at 100.00 for just 2 of us and there is only fortinos near by so i cant price matchi- I will love the free xmas grocery list am going to get-or may have to add a bit to it
    YOU AND ME, BC Gal, sdddmd and 4 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I like the pc pts, but probably don't use it as well I should..I probably redeemed about $120 so far..is there a way to tell by our account? i recently found out that I can pm at the real Canadian Superstore, so I might start doing that plus getting my points..I have a store about 30 minutes away from me so maybe once a week I'll plan it out well. I find their prices more expensive than other places, unless they're having a sale..on Friday I pm the red, yellow, orange peppers for $1.49ib from freshco, they were $3.99 at RCS....I saved a lot plus I got 200 pts for every $1.00 spent on peppers..I also pm 5 pkg of avocado's Freshco $2.49 RSC $4.99!! Gala apples were .57 lbs at no frills..
    YOU AND ME, sdddmd, ticul and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    240 (100%)

I've redeemed for 660$ so far and already have another 20$ worth I can use now. I started keeping a spreadsheet this January to keep track of all my savings.....
    Hadn't realized I was already up to that amount with pc plus It's just amazing!!! and that's not even counting SDM redemptions, weekly coupon usages, SCOP's, MIR's, etc

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Wow, some of you have lots of poinst. That is awesome. I just join, end of october and I am hoping to do like some of you. I too like saving all my points for XMass. Come to XMass I dont have to spend tons of money. Thank you for sharing............
    YOU AND ME, BC Gal, sdddmd and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

Since the program started in QC i have $390.00 i'm saving for Xmass
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

I don't have a store close to me anymore.......a new one is being built but not sure on the ETA of opening day. It will be nice to have another option for shopping, and of course, to take advantage of the points program.
    LIVE SIMPLE, sdddmd, ticul and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Great board! Since starting the points program, I rarely shop for items at other stores if I can get at RCSS. They usually already have things price matched and even if I don't get points for the item that time, I might in upcoming weeks.

This past week I got Minute Maid orange juice, sale $1.00 plus 600 points on each! Limit of 8 so I got 8 That would be my only complaint though, this limiting of amounts I can buy, heehee
    Join Beyond the Rack here and get a $10 credit!

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Since the program started last year I have redeemed $100 of free groceries but when I lived in Stoney Creek Ontario there was only Fortinos because No Frills didn't participate. When I left Ontario for Saskatchewan No Frills started participating so I missed out. Now that I moved to Regina - I have No Frills, Independent, RCSS and Extra Foods so I have saved $100 for Xmas time and hopefully by Dec 15 comes it might be more. We don't buy any processed foods, few can goods except cat food so mostly I earned the points via health & beauty, veggies and meat.
    sdddmd, ticul, super807 and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SavvyLady View Post
    I like the pc pts, but probably don't use it as well I should..I probably redeemed about $120 so far..is there a way to tell by our account?
    Yes, you can see your transactions for up to the past 12 months. When logged in, click on the 'my account' tab. If you scroll down past the coffee bean picture, there are four boxes. The right hand box is 'transactions'. Choose 'view all transactions'. It will default to 'last 45 days', but you can select the grayed out box next to it, which is 'last 12 months'. There you will find a summary of all your transactions.
    walkonby, sdddmd, ticul and 3 others like this.

Each Day is a Blessing... Snow In Summer's Avatar
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Tomorrow will be my one year anniversary using the points program and I have redeemed exactly $250.00 with a balance still of 37000 points. So $280.00 for a single gal is pretty good within a year.

Bought the PC Great Canadian coffee today which is my favourite! Reg. 13.99 on sale for 7.99 in-store points offer of 500 each and had a personal offer of 1000 points each. Bought 2 cans making them 6.49 each which was almost like getting a BOGO.
    2shopmom, walkonby, sdddmd and 4 others like this.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information