User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree309Likes

Thread: Loving PC Plus - share your PC Plus brags

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've redeemed $520 so far in the last 12 months, and just about at my next $20. The most recent big transaction I did was for $80 worth of pts, which I used to get 5-6 video games free to go with the PS3 I bought my son - bought it when I had a bonus offer and no tax day for best effect.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Although there is another thread for PCPlus, this one seems to have taken off too, so I'll add my brag here as well. Since Dec of last year I have redeemed for $420.00 worth of FREE food and other stuffs. ( when I searched my history I discovered the redeems were usually in 20 dollar amounts, often twice in a month )
    I have fairly strict guidelines for myself though. I check my PC offers, if there is something I am planning to buy anyway and can PM it for cheaper, at RCSS or NF plus maybe slap a coupon on it as well, then it is a green light shopping trip!!
    Also I do love the RCSS no tax days and search for ways to again have the PM-ing and coupons sweeten the deals for me.
    I am still shocked that I can get a reward for food I am buying anyway, works well enough.....not to sound ungrateful but some weeks those offers BLOW!! lol

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

I have redeemed for $860 since January 2014. Happy with the program.
    ROMEO, coupon girl, Decaf and 6 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

wow - some of you have amassed an amazing amount of points! You must be getting really great offers
    My best deal happened to be this week - 94 cent Hellmann's mayo + 1600pts = money maker!
    I haven't used my card in a few months, but will put it to good use if they keep sending me great offers, pls and thank you! lol
    Great idea for a thread OP!

emg
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I love this programs, if you use coupons an Pm can get pretty sweet.
    Thinking of opening an ING account use this number 35728975S1 and both of us get a $50!! dollar bonus.

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Oh that is awesome, we love the program too. We have accumuted allot of points too and DH is like a big kid when we get points and always checking to see if we can redeem to get free stuff. What I love too about the points is sometimes not advertised. My offers don't seem to allign well with sales and coupons though for a while now but still loving the system.

Just a quick question super807 since we are not far away from one another, which company provides the door delivery? and is it reasonably priced even comapred to price-matching? I have talked to DH about it and wondered if we had such a service here. Thanks so much.

Quote Originally Posted by super807 View Post
    Tomorrow will be my one year anniversary of joining the PC Plus program, and I have to confess, I love the program.

In the past year, I have earned $334 worth of free groceries, for shopping at my regular grocery stores. To me, that is awesome.

Many of you may have earned more than I have, but I'm really happy with my amount.
    -We are a household of two (dh and me).
    -I mostly shop the outer aisles of the grocery store as I don't buy much processed food.
    -From the May long weekend to the end of October I bought very little produce at grocery store as we were getting a box of fresh produce from a local farm every second week, and if I needed to top it up, I mostly did so at the farmer's market.

How much have you earned in PC Plus points? Feel free to share your PC Plus love here,
    ROMEO, coupon girl, sdddmd and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by oscarandme View Post
    Just a quick question super807 since we are not far away from one another, which company provides the door delivery? and is it reasonably priced even comapred to price-matching? I have talked to DH about it and wondered if we had such a service here. Thanks so much.
    I PMed you the info
    ROMEO likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I have also redeemed a nice chunk of pc plus points! I love that I can get gift cards with points! and a couple weeks ago, I was in a position to help someone in need. she was standing outside Loblaws holding a sign asking for spare change...dh gave her a few bucks then came to the car and asked me if he should help her more. I said "if you are pondering the question, the answer is yes!" so I went in to the store to find this woman, who was already shopping with the few bucks dh gave her, and I gave her another 20 bucks. she was so grateful!!!! she said "oh good, now I can get diapers for my two babies!" and I said "we are in the right place, my dear, because I have points to get diapers for your babies completely free!!!" so we got her a huge box of diapers, and I got her a big case of wipes, too. it came up to exactly the amount of points I had. the thought had been on my mind of what kind of shopping trip I would make and what silly gift card I was going to redeem for, but when this opportunity presented itself, I knew immediately that the points I had been saving were for this woman and her babies, and I told her so. I got all the points on things I was going to buy, anyway.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

r0c0upons, you are amazing. Thank you for doing that and sharing with us. It's good inspiration as we enter into the over-consumption Christmas season.

Trading Score
    240 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by r0c0upons View Post
    I have also redeemed a nice chunk of pc plus points! I love that I can get gift cards with points! and a couple weeks ago, I was in a position to help someone in need. she was standing outside Loblaws holding a sign asking for spare change...dh gave her a few bucks then came to the car and asked me if he should help her more. I said "if you are pondering the question, the answer is yes!" so I went in to the store to find this woman, who was already shopping with the few bucks dh gave her, and I gave her another 20 bucks. she was so grateful!!!! she said "oh good, now I can get diapers for my two babies!" and I said "we are in the right place, my dear, because I have points to get diapers for your babies completely free!!!" so we got her a huge box of diapers, and I got her a big case of wipes, too. it came up to exactly the amount of points I had. the thought had been on my mind of what kind of shopping trip I would make and what silly gift card I was going to redeem for, but when this opportunity presented itself, I knew immediately that the points I had been saving were for this woman and her babies, and I told her so. I got all the points on things I was going to buy, anyway.
    woohoo! You're just amazing what a kind heart you have girl LOVE THIS!!!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I really loved how r0c0upons helped other person.

Now my input about our pcpoints + pcplus points brag:

on my card i have redeemed $720.00 in 12 months and i still have $162.00 in my account.
    on my husband's card i have redeemed $90.00 in 12 months and i still have $154.00 in his account.
    i have pc world mastercard so i collect a lot more points than my husband does.
    Oh well.... It's all ours! Besides He doesnt even know the pswrds of his accounts. Lol

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sdddmd View Post
    woohoo! You're just amazing what a kind heart you have girl LOVE THIS!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by sixballoons View Post
    r0c0upons, you are amazing. Thank you for doing that and sharing with us. It's good inspiration as we enter into the over
    thank you so much for the love :D <3 !!!! it really feels great to receive positive feedback and encouragement, especially because i wasn't originally going to share this story and it took a couple weeks for me to do it. now i feel fantastic XD

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by r0c0upons View Post
    What a great story. It's wonderful that you recognized the opportunity to help her and were able to do so.
    Momof3girlies and sdddmd like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Got 90,000 points on my shop yesterday. Spent 175 most in natural value section, stocking up on all the expensive organic stuff dh eats. Very happy...even cashier gave me a high five. Didn't use one coupon unfortunately. To date I have $560 in points and dh has $81 and spent around $300 or so. Love this point program.

Trading Score
    240 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    Got 90,000 points on my shop yesterday. Spent 175 most in natural value section, stocking up on all the expensive organic stuff dh eats. Very happy...even cashier gave me a high five. Didn't use one coupon unfortunately. To date I have $560 in points and dh has $81 and spent around $300 or so. Love this point program.
    wow! 90000 pts ..... That's awesome!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information