User Tag List

Page 76 of 95 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1425
Like Tree2130Likes

Thread: 2014 Advent Package Train ~Start Opening Dec 1~

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

i wish i would have been able to do so much more for you!
    Quote Originally Posted by tmlskk01 View Post
    Todays gift from Anawhatsme is a Mario lipgloss, jelly beans and a sucker

Also, found the $3 Tylenol coupons you sent! You're amazing.

Attachment 265980

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

my day 2 gift was a big and small file organizer!
    thanks lizardqueen!!
    julesie-pie likes this.

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Day 2: from momto2ks

a pack of tape and a awesome paper cutter...I have never seen these and cant wait to try it, and the tape was perfect timing as well

My phone is still not letting me upload pics but Im still trying
    ROMEO and julesie-pie like this.

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Day 2 for Olivia from shkyle was the Anna doll to match Elsa...She has been soooooo excited all morning and has not put them down lol
    ROMEO, juliejolie and julesie-pie like this.

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

I have taken pictures, but my laptop is so dumb, for some reason I have to restart before I put in SD card to upload pics. I keep forgetting to do that before I come on. I will upload soon.
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Name:  Day 1.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  71.8 KBName:  Day 2.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  97.1 KBName:  me day 1.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  80.3 KBName:  me day 2.jpg
Views: 206
Size:  63.4 KB
    Yay finally able to upload...1st is Day one for Olivia -Elsa doll (getting ready for daycare and wont let go), 2nd is Day 2 for Olivia -Anna doll (again wont let go lol)
    3rd is day 1 for me...yummy!! 4th is day 2 for me, cant wait to use it!!
    Last edited by chesterjes; Tue, Dec 2nd, 2014 at 04:36 PM.

Trading Score
    88 (99%)

So, Im a little confused. TMLSKK01 was the buddy that I was sending to. I understand that while I was sick/in hospital/heartbroken that there may have been confusion if I was still sending to her? I DID SEND TO HER. I emailed TMLSKK01 a Cineplex gift card for $150 to make up for the fact that she wasn't going to get 25 daily gifts. I was under the impression that the $150 gift card made up for it. Now Im seeing that other people have sent more gifts to her? I apologize, and am SURE that I posted that I WOULD be fulfilling my end of the Advent train! (Though I DID scroll back and haven't seen an acknowledgement from her for the gift card,…she has thanked me in private message though!). Can you clarify for me?? Also, and this is probably KARMA working its magic, but I haven't received my package. :-( Could FP and Beckie please check the tracking for me>?? Beckie thinks she may have mixed up the numbers in my address. :-(
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I am not sure what address beckie sent to, but it shows delivered to front door on Nov 24
    ROMEO likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherWake View Post
    So, Im a little confused. TMLSKK01 was the buddy that I was sending to. I understand that while I was sick/in hospital/heartbroken that there may have been confusion if I was still sending to her? I DID SEND TO HER. I emailed TMLSKK01 a Cineplex gift card for $150 to make up for the fact that she wasn't going to get 25 daily gifts. I was under the impression that the $150 gift card made up for it. Now Im seeing that other people have sent more gifts to her? I apologize, and am SURE that I posted that I WOULD be fulfilling my end of the Advent train! (Though I DID scroll back and haven't seen an acknowledgement from her for the gift card,…she has thanked me in private message though!).
    We were aware that you were sending, but arranged to send her stuff before she mentioned receiving your gift card and since she would have nothing to open each day, some people still send her small gifts so she could participate in opening
    ROMEO likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    88 (99%)

okok, Im a d!ck, I can accept it. Im usually a reallllly good package buddy/train rider…just having a VERY off november, and I apologize to ALL for that. I went to the neighbours house, a few doors down, and she had my parcel. It was delivered there on Nov 24, thank you BECKIE!!! The lady was going to return it to the post office, so Im glad I felt well enough to track it down today!
    Beck, you are INCREDIBLE. The amount of gifts in the box was unbelievable. I realllllly really wanted to open everything, but I didn't open them all tonight because there were some random scattered chocolate. THAT was all that I needed to hang on and not unwrap EVERYTHING! LMAO! Becky, there are sooooooo many many gifts here! Sooo pretty, Im in awe!! The card was beautiful and touching, thank you. I opened gifts #1 and #2…PINK salt? Ive never tried it and am intrigued!! Everyone gets their own advent calendars hooray!! Oh I also opened up "The Misters" gifts, since he is a jerk and doesn't deserve anything at all, but you are soooo kind and thoughtful for getting him gifts. Sad that he is my ex (7 years, wasted!) but happily, I will re-gift his Marvel glasses to Taylor. She loves the Avengers, and I can't tell you how many times I put those glasses into my cart at Target, only to put them back "til next time". Thank you thank you thank you! I LOVE YOU, YOU ARE AMAZING!
    scbpooh, ROMEO, wendyjane and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

I did write a post thanking Heather for her gift and sent a private message, the post was #1020 and I did say that she sent me a generous cineplex gift card but I didnt feel it was appropriate to mention the amount, perhaps I should have?

It was beyond my control that others have sent gifts, as soon and I received the card I sent Fallen a message but I had already received one package and others had been mailed. I was very honest with Fallen about the situation and I said it didnt feel right to accept gifts from others when I was happy with my gift but as I said others had already mailed..

I dont want anyone to get the wrong idea? I feel like Ive done something wrong..
    ROMEO and anawhatsme like this.

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

I cant speak for everyone but i did contribute to sending Tif a small package. I just wanted her to have something to open as the rest of us are opening. Heather I knew it wasn't like you to just disappear so i knew something must have happened.
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

The people who sent Tiff gifts were aware that a gift card was being sent (none of us knew the amount) and were PMed as soon as Tiff told me what she received
    ROMEO likes this.
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Here are our family's Day 1 and 2 gifts, thanks again... can't wait to open tomorrows gifts!
    Name:  GEDC1657.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  67.6 KB
    Name:  GEDC1658.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  63.7 KB
    scbpooh, ROMEO and julesie-pie like this.

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

ahem - a confession. I squeezed my day 3 present. Then I shook it and knew. IT. WAS. GOOD. AND.I.NEEDED.IT. N-O-W.
    so I opened it and tasted just a few, more than a couple really. They tasted oh so good, and they were just what I needed. thank you buddy so much.
    Momto2Ks and julesie-pie like this.
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Page 76 of 95 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 ... LastLast

Thread Information