User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Coupon and Sample Swap

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Hello everyone,
    I was wondering if anyone was free for a coupon swap sometime this month.
    I know everyone will have Christmas/ holiday plans, so was thinking either the 8th or 9th (Monday or Tuesday) of this month, at the Tim Hortons in the Bridgeport Plaza, at 6 pm.
    Please let me know if there are people interested?
    I also have a few P&G sample boxes that I would love to share!

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

VeeBee
    This thread is currently associated with: Tim Hortons
    Use Ebates and get cash back when shopping online!
    Please use my referral code and email address: [email protected] to spread the love: http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=xnp4A9wmVSo%3D Thank you!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Sounds good to me. Either day is okay.

Darlene
    veebee likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Thanks Darlene.
    So since there have been a lot of views, but no other input, I think Tuesday would be better.
    Maybe give people some more time to see this, and a chance to get there?
    So 6 pm, Bridgeport Tim Hortons on Tuesday!
    Hope to see everyone there!
    veebee
    Please use my referral code and email address: [email protected] to spread the love: http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=xnp4A9wmVSo%3D Thank you!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I can be there. I have no samples though, just lots of coupons. A little later would work better, however, 6 is doable.

Darlene

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Samples, coupons, everything is welcome
    And I will be there at 6 with a book, and my stuff. I was hoping to start then because I have to catch two buses to get there and back. But whenever people show up is when it starts.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I would love to come.... but this week is so busy for me

I will see you ladies next time for sure!

r

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    487 (100%)

I'd like to come tomorrow too, but 6 pm, a little bit yearly for me...I'm not sure if I can manage to be at 6 pm. I have many HV coupons that expiry this month, I also have 5 FPCs, I'd like to trade either for other FPCs or stock pile items, I mean for actual products: most wanted: toilet bowl cleaners, bathroom cleaners, Swiffer wetjet refills and solutions.
    vebee, where do you live? Possibly we can meet somewhere else? For me anything within Sunrise plaza is much better, and I can drop you off after it, so you wouldn't need to take a bus.
    Name:  WP_20141208_001.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  70.5 KB
    My Huge Enormous Wish List : http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/nikyk/. (About Me.)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NikyK View Post
    I'd like to come tomorrow too, but 6 pm, a little bit yearly for me...I'm not sure if I can manage to be at 6 pm. I have many HV coupons that expiry this month, I also have 5 FPCs, I'd like to trade either for other FPCs or stock pile items, I mean for actual products: most wanted: toilet bowl cleaners, bathroom cleaners, Swiffer wetjet refills and solutions.
    vebee, where do you live? Possibly we can meet somewhere else? For me anything within Sunrise plaza is much better, and I can drop you off after it, so you wouldn't need to take a bus.
    Name:  WP_20141208_001.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  70.5 KB
    I was going to say the same. I could possibly pick up or drop off also, especially to make it a little later. I am near Zehrs on Ottawa and Strassburg area. Let me know.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    487 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by darlenegrigg View Post
    I was going to say the same. I could possibly pick up or drop off also, especially to make it a little later. I am near Zehrs on Ottawa and Strassburg area. Let me know.
    I cannot pick anyone up, cause I'll be on my way home But yes, I can drop off. Tim Hortons at 795 Ottawa St S, Kitchener (Ottawa and Strassburg) or 685 Fischer-Hallman Rd, Kitchener, Sunrise Plaza will work much better, if possible, I do not want to drive to Waterloo again, please.
    My Huge Enormous Wish List : http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/nikyk/. (About Me.)

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I live close to the University of Waterloo, north side.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Sorry Delina and I have plans for Centre in the Square Tuesday night and am just getting this message now!!!

Gwen

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

So since most people prefer Kitchener, that's where we will meet tomorrow night.
    What time suits people?
    I would appreciate a ride back to the University of Waterloo please and thanks. I'll catch the bus there (assuming no one else is leaving from the Waterloo university area?) Would that be possible for either of you- Darlene or NikyK?
    Thanks everyone for your input!
    Last edited by veebee; Tue, Dec 9th, 2014 at 12:32 AM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Hi Darlene, thanks for the offer. Would it be too much trouble to meet you at the plaza across the street from Laurier? I'm not sure how far you would be willing to drive to pick me up. If not, I can take the bus. Thanks

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    487 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by veebee View Post
    So since most people prefer Kitchener, that's where we will meet tomorrow night.
    What time suits people?
    I would appreciate a ride back to the University of Waterloo please and thanks. I'll catch the bus there (assuming no one else is leaving from the Waterloo university area?) Would that be possible for either of you- Darlene or NikyK?
    Thanks everyone for your input!
    How about 6.30 or 7 pm tomorrow, Tuesday? Just let me know about location please: 795 Ottawa St S, Kitchener (Ottawa and Strassburg) or 685 Fischer-Hallman Rd, Kitchener?
    Veebee, I would be able to drop you off anywhere in Waterloo after the swap. I just can't pick you up unfortunately.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

OkayVeebee I will pick you up and NikyK will bring you home. Closer to 7 would work. I can pick up veebee shortly after 6.30. Need to addy and where we will go. Is there a Timmies somewhere on Westmount road? We both need to go that way to go to Waterloo. What about meeting at A Timmies that is central to there? There has to be one near Westmount and Victoria......

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information