User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree96Likes

Thread: Free Oral-B Rechargeable Toothbrush with coupon and 20x

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

I went to 3 SDM stores in Brantford and the coupon was refused because the manager said it was for the boxed brushes not the smaller packages. Also it excludes Vitality. That bothered me and I said so even though it does not say anywhere on the box that it is a vitality and nor does it say anywhere on the coupon its only valid on those in the picture you are just refusing it because you say so right? Manager just looked at me and said no its a vitality line. All I could say was its to your discretion and thats fine enough with the rest of the excuses.
    Oh well 2 out of 5 stores had no problem accepting coupons so I managed to get 4.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by QueenH View Post
    I went to 3 SDM stores in Brantford and the coupon was refused because the manager said it was for the boxed brushes not the smaller packages. Also it excludes Vitality. That bothered me and I said so even though it does not say anywhere on the box that it is a vitality and nor does it say anywhere on the coupon its only valid on those in the picture you are just refusing it because you say so right? Manager just looked at me and said no its a vitality line. All I could say was its to your discretion and thats fine enough with the rest of the excuses.
    Oh well 2 out of 5 stores had no problem accepting coupons so I managed to get 4.
    Maybe the manager saw this page...
    http://www.oralb.com/products/pro-he...ty-toothbrush/

Ron.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

If anyone can manage to still find these at SDM, there was a bonus coupon sent out by email for 20 X pts today only (Wed Dec 10th) on $75 or more.
    So you can get the original weekend deal again. There is a limit of 1 -20 X coupon per optium card.
    Momof3girlies likes this.

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Thanks for the link Ron. It didn't work but I searched through oral b and found the brush is included in the line. It would be nice if these things were consistent across the board though. It's hard to know because no where on the product does it have any wording that it is a Vitality brush and it does meet all other wording on the coupon. The manufacturer should have stated vitality and for me brushes are excluded, being such a high value discount. It's argueable and falls right along with the old refusal of "well it's not the same as the picture on the coupon so I can't accept it" excuse. So many stores argue and refuse when they have no idea what's right. I was also told I can not use any coupons when taking part in the extra mail out offers for 20x pts at SDM, but I now find out lots of ppl have and I have once again missed out on a deal. Couponing seems to be getting harder.
    SharonMe and Anna Michele like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    43 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by QueenH View Post
    Thanks for the link Ron. It didn't work but I searched through oral b and found the brush is included in the line. It would be nice if these things were consistent across the board though. It's hard to know because no where on the product does it have any wording that it is a Vitality brush and it does meet all other wording on the coupon. The manufacturer should have stated vitality and for me brushes are excluded, being such a high value discount. It's argueable and falls right along with the old refusal of "well it's not the same as the picture on the coupon so I can't accept it" excuse. So many stores argue and refuse when they have no idea what's right. I was also told I can not use any coupons when taking part in the extra mail out offers for 20x pts at SDM, but I now find out lots of ppl have and I have once again missed out on a deal. Couponing seems to be getting harder.
    I agree!!
    Especially when the coupon is hanging in the store, they should know what products are included in the deal without having to guess and it should be across the board not some stores and some cashiers accepting it. You shouldn't have to wait for them to read all the fine print then call a manager while the line grows.

I was able to use this coupon on this toothbrush when it was a higher price but when the sale started, it was refused. The fact that it was free put up a flag but companies do give free products, especially ones where a replacement part is needed and the replacement brushes on these toothbrushes are pricey.
    ROMEO, Momof3girlies, engo and 2 others like this.
    The best things in life...aren't things

I <3 SmartCanucks. Momof3girlies's Avatar
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Trying to find a sale on these toothbrushes! I still have a lot of the tear pad coupons.
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Nice, Couponmummy! I should go shopping with you!
    ROMEO likes this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information