Thread: Official Secret Santa Package Train

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    216 (100%)

I am glad you liked it!

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

@N@t@ - OMG woman, you made me completely break down in tears yesterday... I came home to find a package from Lush and for the LIFE of me I couldn't remember ordering from them recently. Turns out, it was a birthday present from N@t@!!!!! You totally made my day, you really have no idea how much that meant to me Thank you SO MUCH!!!!
    N@t@ likes this.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)

@sheetsofemptycanvas - Eh, you are not supposed to open it before your birthday I didn't expect it to be delivered so earlier but I am glad you got it and like it. Sorry, I didn't have a chance to personalize it a bit more as I was in hospital but I wanted it to make it to you in time . Enjoy it and Happy Early Birthday, dear Tami, Happy Birthday to you !

Merry Christmas to you and your family !

Quote Originally Posted by sheetsofemptycanvas View Post
    @N@t@ - OMG woman, you made me completely break down in tears yesterday... I came home to find a package from Lush and for the LIFE of me I couldn't remember ordering from them recently. Turns out, it was a birthday present from N@t@!!!!! You totally made my day, you really have no idea how much that meant to me Thank you SO MUCH!!!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    116 (100%)

N@t@, you totally rock... spending the extra postage on me because the gift had to send separate since it was a dangerous good...

How dangerous can the gift be? To CP, it was only a hand warmer... To N@t@, it was practical and I love practical gifts!

Hope all of you have a wonderful Christmas and happy holidays....
    N@t@ likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)

@coupontime - Lol I know it's weird but our PO box is located at the big sorting outlet and they are quite strict about the content of parcels (it's probably because of lithium battery .. I am not sure). Sorry it took longer they I anticipated but I am glad it made it to you safe and sound, and just in time too!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)

Merry Christmas everyone! Blessings to you all and your families!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Thank you to my secret santa, your parcel has arrived. I am not touching it until tomorrow (all my family except DH and teh kids live in another country) so I usually get a couple of things to open. So I am saving your gifts tp add to the ones DH and the kids have got me. But thank you, thank you, thank you!
    Momto2Ks likes this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Colsgirl View Post
    Thank you to my secret santa, your parcel has arrived. I am not touching it until tomorrow (all my family except DH and teh kids live in another country) so I usually get a couple of things to open. So I am saving your gifts tp add to the ones DH and the kids have got me. But thank you, thank you, thank you!
    Glad it arrived- I was starting to get worried

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Sorry for being MIA - I needed to take some R&R time with the exception of important SC stuff

I will go through the post counts tomorrow and give feedback. Don't forget to give your buddy feedback
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Thread Information