User Tag List

Page 273 of 536 FirstFirst ... 173 223 263 271 272 273 274 275 283 323 373 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,095 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Went to the toys section at overlea blvd. couldnt find much selection

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    Wow, I don't know about the targets in your area but we went this morning around 11 figuring I would pick up boxes and large gift gift bags and some tags. I thought I will pick up what I need for sure at 70 off as they still had lots of everything but no where near as much as last year! Well they have hardly anything left. Not a single box, only one small box,of Spider-Man wrap no other wrap, virtually no bags, not a single bow to be seen, no stocking stuffers, no stockings. I was wandering around in a shocked daze and most of the stuff that was left was still at 50 off. This is not good news for me as We sponsor a family at Christmas and was counting on getting boxes and stocking stuffers for cheap as I have a limited budget and need to buy very wisely to ensure that we can give the family a great Christmas. Still in a shocked daze! I hope every one else will have better luck!

Christmas is over. Time for Valentines/Easter shopping!

I think Target had a lot less inventory than last year.. last year I remember they had so many of the Phillips LED lights .. this year there was almost nothing left 2 weeks before Christmas.

One thing Target has discussed is that their inventory management hasn't been good in Canada.. maybe that's improving.

Ron.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

My Target was out of nearly everything on the 23rd. No idea how, as a few days before they had TONS of stuff.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chantel View Post
    My Target was out of nearly everything on the 23rd. No idea how, as a few days before they had TONS of stuff.
    I know weird right? My store had tons as well then today there was nothing and at only 50% off last week I can't imagine that they sold that much of it. I am wondering if they moved a bunch of it out to give people the idea that for future holidays you had better buy at 50 cause there will be little left at 70 or 90% off.
    Anna Michele and Arvilish like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    Just return and repurchase pricematching CT. If you have the 10% off coupon that will be addtional saving there too.
    it was my sister that bought it & she has used it. ;-(

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was at Orleans at 7:30am and had a great time 😊 Nice and quiet, no line at Starbucks, wandered around in peace. Picked up paper and gorgeous ribbon at 70%, and storage bins at 50% (since I lost out at Halloween waiting for 70%!) Didn't love the tree decorations and garlands, so left those. Got some cookies and crackers for my donate pile for $1.49-1.88. There were still Christmas items not marked down at all (Kleenex etc) so I'll check those again next week 😊

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Evans View Post
    it was my sister that bought it & she has used it. ;-(
    You can still do something about it provides if:

1) item is still within refundable time frame (30 day?, 60 days?)

2) If the receipt is still good for refund and they have some Keurig in stock, just buy 1 at lower price today (and return the unused machine with the first receipt and get the difference back.

3) Just ask them if you can return and repurchase. Don't mention anything about used machine. Even if they don't have anymore in stock, they will usually let you return and repurchase rather than lose a sale.

PS. Not suggesting OP to actually return a used machine.
    Last edited by Decaf; Fri, Dec 26th, 2014 at 05:54 PM.
    Anna Michele and Arvilish like this.

Junior Canuck FreeIsMyFavourite's Avatar
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

50% off Christmas items at my store except bows and ribbon were 70% off. Got a tree skirt, fabric advent calendar, and elf on the shelf for 50% and some bows at 70% off
    Decaf likes this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I found stock really varied betwen the 2 locations i was at.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Justjudi View Post
    I really want a fit bit so tried 3 different stores and unfortunately none of them even scanned cheaper..

I have a Fibit Zip I got for free through a work program. I love the thing. It really does encourage me to walk more and get those steps in, and integrates with My Fitness Pal, deducts calories for how much I walked. I wear it every day.
    amira84 likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Not much left for Christmas stuff at the 2 Target stores here either. Too bad; I wanted to buy a bunch of stuff for the Operation Christmas Child shoeboxes next year. I did that last year and got so much stuff they were almost overflowing!
    FreeIsMyFavourite likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SavvyLady View Post
    Like solace76 mentioned it was the Fitbit zip..they also had the empty wrist band on sale, you would put the Fitbit in it..At the time I didn't think I needed it, but it might have nice to have one..by the way I love mine I use it every day..it's actually hard to get to 10,000 steps, but it makes you move..in the New Year I'm going to do 10,000 steps every day, no more excuses....
    Whether it's hard or not depends on your lifestyle. I can get 6,000 easy on a regular day going to work, etc. On a day I go to the gym, no problem breaking the 10,000 step barrier. But we don't own a car, so get a lot of steps in even getting to-from the bus stops, etc. Today I wasn't working or going to the gym but we went out geocaching, scored the 10,000 steps with change.
    Anna Michele likes this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Nothing here at mine but I did get the red bins for $3.49.

Scored big time at Michaels where everything was already 80% off.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Starting to make a list to shop in Target. Thank you OP!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Has anyone see the Frozen toddler Anna doll with the dress on clearance?

Thread Information