User Tag List

Page 1085 of 1767 FirstFirst ... 85 585 985 1035 1075 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1095 1135 1185 1585 ... LastLast
Results 16,261 to 16,275 of 26491
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Vinyl 95.3

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

4:00 - holiday
    "Never Ride Faster Than Your Angel Can Fly"

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Babygirl1 View Post
    WELL didn't I just have a fright. was so scared there for a bit.The place im staying for awhile and have been since DECEMBER have a fun night (NOT) we had a fire in this home care place /hospital shortly after I was in bed, and we were all evacuated from it as well from a huge fire that some old person mental y not all there started.. I THINK I KNOW WHO IT WAS. I had to be carried out in my pj's and got a huge warm blanket from the fire men and my feet froze as I can't get a shoe or anything on them cus they are so swollen I can hardly walk or feel my feet. Anyway so all of us were out there freezing our #sses off as they put out the fire and just was allowed back in just a bit ago.. Yuck what a smell and mess, but staff is cleaning up and fans are running to get rid of the smoke lots of black _hit every where and closed off to us now.. OH WHAT A NIGHT AND DAY IV HAD. Man does it never get better or does more _hit have to happen before it gets better? Boy oh Boy some days I feel I'm gonna snap and blow a gasket off, again to bed I better get sleep soon before I croak lol cy all later over and out.....Cassie TTHANK GOD THE WHOLE PLACE DIDN'T GO UP IN SMOKE LOL
    OMG, glad to see you're alright. my god that must have been really scary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmmme... View Post
    Hteam,

I undewrstand all about MCGuinty,
    however whose to say the next one will do anything any different or reverse the taxes etc?
    It is a real challenge to know whom to trust if at all
    so true, Mmmme. somehow have to find which one will do the least amount of harm. after what McGuinty's done, hopefully no one else would be as bad as him. with the debt he's increased, it'll be fun for who ever gets in next. maybe we can get Hazel in. she's managed to keep Mississauga debt free for years.
    NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by the H team View Post
    I knew he had hiked a lot of taxes but didn't realize how many. No wonder we have a hard time making ends meet now. We can't stretch that dollar any more

Hopefully, next election we can remove this cancer from Queens Park. And lets not forget about the LHIN committees he brought in that are killing our health care system.

Subject: Dalton McGuinty -

Please Distribute To All Ontarians...

Now that we've seen what can happen in B.C. (with the recent resignation of former Premier Campbell), it's time to address Ontario's situation. Here's a historical reminder of what our Government has done for us in recent years.

Have a read and let's do some 'cogitating' . . . .

Just so you don't forget...

PLEASE READ, PASS ON AND REMEMBER NEXT ELECTION. THIS IS EXTREMELYIMPORTANT:

Here is what our Premier has done for Ontario in the past seven years.
    Remember...he had a no tax increase election message/campaign.

1. He has increased all the licensing fees from your car to your boat including fishing and hunting.

2. He introduced the health care premium (not called a tax) and some couples pay as much as $1,500.00 a year.

3. He has put an ECO tax on many containers such as paint cans and window washer fluid and most people still don't realize it until they see the bill - he kept that one real quiet.

4. He put a disposal tax on all electronics.

5. He put the disposal tax back on tires.

6. And now he has passed the HST tax - the largest tax on the province ever and the only other tax in Ontario that ever came close to this in the past was the health care premium. He passed this bill even though 76% of the people in Ontario were against it. This HST will provide the Province with an additional THREE BILLION dollars a year.

7. Soon, July 15th, we will all have our S.M.A.R.T. Meters on which we will have to pay perpetual rent and will end up doing our laundry in the middle of the night. We are also going to pay big time for air conditioning from now on because when we need it the most it will be in the prime time of usage.

8. Let us not forget the E-health scandal with 1.2 billion dollars wasted and paid out to friends and relatives.

What was Mr. McGuinty's answer to this? Well, if the people of Ontario don't like it, they can show it in the next election. Nice attitude. But let's remember as that day approaches.

This after he fired the CEO and then gave her a severance package of $300,000 - not bad for only being on the job for seven months.

9. And what about the SEVEN BILLION DOLLARS windmill power plant contract that he awarded to KOREA? One would think there was some place in Canada or North America that could have built these.

10. He also closed the emergency rooms in Port Colburne and Fort Erie because there is not enough money. There have been two deaths since then because by the time they got to St. Catharine's it was too late. But he then awards a hospital in Toronto three million dollars. Of course, that was in the riding where there just happens to be a by-election to replace George Smitherman!

11. He has taken the richest most prosperous province in Canada down to one of the 'Have-Nots'.And, over the past six & one half years, has increased the budget deficit from $5.6 Billion dollars to TWENTY SEVEN BILLION DOLLARS and he still has a year and a half to go.

12. And don't forget his nice little salary increase of $40,000.00 a year - millions of people in the province don't earn even half of that.

13. Have we forgotten all the MPP'S who also got a 14% increase? And now that they've had theirincreases he comes out with a new budget to freeze all provincial employees wages for two years. A bit late don't you think?

14. He increased the hydro tax by 10% in April of 2010.

15. He has increased the tax on liquor and wine by 10% in May of 2010.

16. He continues to permanently 'Blight' landscapes across the province with unsightly wind turbines.

17. But, Mr. McGuinty will retire with his nice comfortable pension and all his benefits paid.

I hope this gets passed around the province of Ontario and everybody remembers the way we got screwed by Mr. McGuinty and the Liberal party.

Remember - not one Liberal MPP had enough guts to vote against any of the above.

Wake up Ontario...!
    And all pensioners got no raise at all over the past 18 months!
    Thanks for posting this even tough it's a bit outdated - the next Ontario provincial election is not 1 1/2 years away, but is this upcoming October - Oct. 6, 2011.

Of course, all the increased taxes and so-called "non-taxes" really irk me, but the one that bugs me the most is, "Let us not forget the E-health scandal with 1.2 billion dollars wasted and paid out to friends and relatives." - and I saw McGinty on TV when he did say, "Well, if the people of Ontario don't like it, they can show it in the next election." Yes, a $1.2 billion inexcusable waste. Something that everyone should remember come election day this October.

We need someone to lead Ontario like Mayor Ford in Toronto who seems to be living up to most of his election promises so far and remembers that he works for the taxpayers - not that the taxpayers work for him - something I think that most politicians forget! Well I'd better get off my soapbox as I could carry on and on and on ......
    Val
    "Smiles are contagious - be a carrier!!"
    Have a GREAT day!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for all the trivia and words today - again, great teamwork!!!

Attachment 49785
    Val
    "Smiles are contagious - be a carrier!!"
    Have a GREAT day!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by edwards1411 View Post
    Thanks for posting this even tough it's a bit outdated - the next Ontario provincial election is not 1 1/2 years away, but is this upcoming October - Oct. 6, 2011.

Of course, all the increased taxes and so-called "non-taxes" really irk me, but the one that bugs me the most is, "Let us not forget the E-health scandal with 1.2 billion dollars wasted and paid out to friends and relatives." - and I saw McGinty on TV when he did say, "Well, if the people of Ontario don't like it, they can show it in the next election." Yes, a $1.2 billion inexcusable waste. Something that everyone should remember come election day this October.

We need someone to lead Ontario like Mayor Ford in Toronto who seems to be living up to most of his election promises so far and remembers that he works for the taxpayers - not that the taxpayers work for him - something I think that most politicians forget! Well I'd better get off my soapbox as I could carry on and on and on ......
    i know what you mean.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hteam,

I undewrstand all about MCGuinty,
    however whose to say the next one will do anything any different or reverse the taxes etc?
    It is a real challenge to know whom to trust if at all
    Absolutely!! Do you know when a politician is lying???
    When their lips move!!

GO LEAFS GO!!!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mechman47 View Post
    Wow very scary, glad you are ok
    Interesting way to get a date on a Saturday night!

Was your fireman cute?
    Ahhhhh MECHMAN Yor so sweet, love the pic too, looks just like me but hair is much much longer, Down to the middle of my back..HA HA HA funuy U.I don't date AS all the good ones R gone or either gay or treat ya like crap... LOL Im ok as to what happened, we are all so lucky..No sorry to say he was not cute but he was very sweet and his voice was very calming for me and he was so helpfu, Crap I never even had a good look at the fire men cause I watched wht was going on very excting night , as if.. Thanks so much for your kindness and can still make me smile I missed you SATURDAY my silly #ss lol.. hey just thought ya that is an excellent way to find a date if he was cute and free and not perfect but perfect for me, when or if I will ever go out or be in any kind of realtion ship.. Thanks for the tip Your freind who is trying hard to be back to normal again... nice to know you got my back my friend, and my silly @ass lol always greatful for you CASSIE for you BUDDY P.S That is just how he carried me too.. How do u know wht alway say and post a pic for a time like I had????

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by char View Post
    4:00 - holiday
    thanks girl

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by edwards1411 View Post

SO DAM TRUELETS GET HIM OUT ASAP FUKEN @SS He IS....

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

The Pastor's Ass

A Pastor entered his donkey in a race and it won.
    The Pastor was so pleased with the donkey that he entered it in the race again, and it won again.

The local paper read:

PASTOR'S ASS OUT FRONT.

The Bishop was so upset with this kind of publicity that he ordered the Pastor not to enter the donkey in another race..

The next day, the local paper headline read:

BISHOP SCRATCHES PASTOR'S ASS.

This was too much for the Bishop, so he ordered the Pastor to get rid of the donkey..

The Pastor decided to give it to a Nun in a nearby Convent..

The local paper, hearing of the news, posted the following headline the next day:

NUN HAS BEST ASS IN TOWN.

The Bishop fainted!

He informed the Nun that she would have to get rid of the donkey, so she sold it to a farmer for $10.

The next day the papers read:

NUN SELLS ASS FOR $10.

This was too much for the Bishop, so he ordered the nun to buy back the donkey and lead it to the plains where it could run wild.

The next day the headlines read:

NUN ANNOUNCES HER ASS IS WILD AND FREE.

The Bishop was buried the next day.

The moral of the story is ....
    Being concerned about public opinion can bring you much grief and misery. It can even shorten your life...

..So be yourself and enjoy life to the fullest.

Stop worrying about everyone else's Ass and you'll be a lot happier and live longer!

Have a nice day!
    And remember .... Sharing is caring!
    WTG Your A HOOT GOOD ONE HOPE YOUR ENJOYING THE RACE IM A BIT DISAPOINTED, OH WELL TONS MORE TO GO THE H TEAM WILL DO BETTER DAM CRASH TOOK 2 WAY DOWN TO MANY LAPS.. I MISSED THE SHOW BEFORE IT WHT I MISS? AND WHO IS ALL ON THE H TEAM?? JIMMY. JEFF,AND MARTIN BUT LOST AS WHO OUR OTHER ONE IS.. OH GOD "BAINES" JUST WON IT SINCE THE WOODS BROTHERS HAVE IN 10 years NEXT TIME, JR DID GOOD IT WAS A GOOD RACE JUST WOKE UP TO LATE AND MISSED THE BEFORE SHOW _HIT..... NEED TO KNOW WHEN YOU CAN THANKS Cassie

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SillyLoocie View Post
    Loocie is stopping in just to say what the heck!
    Am I dating myself by my reference to my tape deck?
    I still have an Eaton Viking player where I'd play my cassettes,
    Even long before the days of floppy diskettes,
    I've been reviewing my tapes with fondness & memories so vivid,
    Songs I'd play over & over till my father was livid!
    I've got The Captain and Me & BTO,
    & that hunky Cat Stevens (man he was a beau!)
    Band on The Run, Dark Side of the Moon,
    Goats Head Soup used to blast in my room,
    In my burnt orange haven with shag carpeting,
    Life was grand....till you lost an earring,
    My musical mementos sit upon my book case,
    If you remember Deep Purple can't you just feel the bass?
    Is Loocie a wee bit dated?…yes this just might be true,
    But my tape deck is now working almost as good as new!
    So on a brisk-ish February afternoon, I shall get reacquainted,
    & touch base with some times before life was not so tainted.
    Thanks for this one again Love then when you posted it last annd still do Thanks so much for sharing this great one again Your rock & roll Lady Love your friend Cassie hope you had a great day..

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Dear Tech Support,

Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend to Husband and noticed a distinct slowdown in overall system performance, particularly in the flower and jewellery applications, which operated flawlessly under Boyfriend.
    In addition, Husband uninstalled many other valuable programmes, such as Romance and Personal Attention and then installed undesirable programs such as Rugby , Football, Sailing and Continuous TV. Conversation no longer runs, and Housecleaning simply crashes the system. I've tried running Nagging to fix these problems, but to no avail.

What can I do?

Signed, Desperate
    .................................................. .................................................

Dear Desperate,

First keep in mind, Boyfriend is an Entertainment Package, while Husband is an Operating System. Please enter the command: 'http: I Thought You Loved Me.html' and try to download Tears.
    Don't forget to install the Guilt update. If that application works as designed, Husband should then automatically run the applications Jewellery and Flowers, but remember - overuse of the above application can cause Husband to default to Grumpy Silence, Garden Shed or Beer. Beer is a very bad program that will download the Snoring Loudly Beta.

Whatever you do, DO NOT install Mother-in-law (it runs a virus in the background that will eventually seize control of all your system resources). Also, do not attempt to reinstall the Boyfriend program. These are unsupported applications and will crash Husband.

In summary, Husband is a great system, but it does have limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly. It also tends to work better running one task at a time. You might consider buying additional software to improve memory and performance. We recommend Food and Hot Lingerie.

Good Luck,
    Tech Support
    OMFG WTGGREAT ONE LMAO THANKS FOR SHARING Cassie..

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Babygirl1 View Post
    WTG Your A HOOT GOOD ONE HOPE YOUR ENJOYING THE RACE IM A BIT DISAPOINTED, OH WELL TONS MORE TO GO THE H TEAM WILL DO BETTER DAM CRASH TOOK 2 WAY DOWN TO MANY LAPS.. I MISSED THE SHOW BEFORE IT WHT I MISS? AND WHO IS ALL ON THE H TEAM?? JIMMY. JEFF,AND MARTIN BUT LOST AS WHO OUR OTHER ONE IS.. OH GOD "BAINES" JUST WON IT SINCE THE WOODS BROTHERS HAVE IN 10 years NEXT TIME, JR DID GOOD IT WAS A GOOD RACE JUST WOKE UP TO LATE AND MISSED THE BEFORE SHOW _HIT..... NEED TO KNOW WHEN YOU CAN THANKS Cassie
    jeff, jimmie, mark & dale jr are all part of hendricks team. did you see the race? it was great. trevor baynes won & he just turned 20 yesterday, what a birthday present. it was too bad for most of the hendricks boys, but that's racing. mark finished 10th, jr 24th, jimmie 27th & jeffie 28th. haven't quite figured out the scoring system. i though if you won, you got 43 points, then 1 point less all the way down to 43th place, where you got 1 point. trying to figure out how you end up in a tie with points & some guys didn't get any. jeffie & jimmie are tied with 17 points & mark & a.j are tied with 34 points. it will all become clear soon, i hope.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

A Fly in the Toilet...

When I went to the men's room in the
    Schiphol Airport when we got to Amsterdam,
    I saw the fly and didn't think much about it..?
    Now I know why it was there!

Who says you can't potty train a man?
    Now, whomever told you that this

is impossible.... tell them different!
    THANKS FOR SHARING I HAVE SEEN THIS BEFORE IT IS A GOOD ONE THANKS FOR SHARING IT .IS nice to see this again, MAN I got it in saved mails but I have way over 4,000 or so to try and find, like hell take me a week lol Cassie
    Last edited by Babygirl1; Sun, Feb 20th, 2011 at 07:48 PM.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

jeff, jimmie, mark & dale jr are all part of hendricks team. did you see the race? it was great. trevor baynes won & he just turned 20 yesterday, what a birthday present. it was too bad for most of the hendricks boys, but that's racing. mark finished 10th, jr 24th, jimmie 27th & jeffie 28th. haven't quite figured out the scoring system. i though if you won, you got 43 points, then 1 point less all the way down to 43th place, where you got 1 point. trying to figure out how you end up in a tie with points & some guys didn't get any. jeffie & jimmie are tied with 17 points & mark & a.j are tied with 34 points. it will all become clear soon, i hope.
    Sure did... Just missed the pre show befor the race. and asked wht happened.. That's a Great B/D gift for him. I spelled Baynes name wrong was rushing.. But I have no clue of the very first part before they are racing, I ony missed 2 laps as wel that's it.. Point sytem It CORNfuses me I have tried for years to figure that out, my in box might be starting to fill up with all the Nascar news and alerts. Ok never knew that JR was back they said last year Casey Mears was coming on again.. ON TuesdayThe latestyou can look at Nascar.com it will all be there.. NEXT SUNDAY AGAIN YES!! Can't wait Cassie

Thread Information