User Tag List

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Expired
    I was at Atlantic Superstore in Halifax yesterday, attempting to cash my tylenol and tylenol cold coupons that expire soon, and was refused (politely) saying that the "new" policy that just came down from head office is not to accept any printed off the internet coupons in future. Even the ones with bar codes and those printed thru email as once only. They are using the Maple Leaf coupon abuse mentioned in earlier posts as one of the reasons.

Just thought I would let maritimers know...but if you know if any superstores that accept them now let me know..I took them to walmart and they did accept them, but only after asking me if they were a photocopy (my printer needs new ink!)
    This thread is currently associated with: Real Canadian Superstore RCSS, Walmart

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I know that a few days ago the Superstore in Pictou County accepted printed off ones. (After a call to the manager to come down and confirm they WEREN'T the Scammed ones!!)

CPNnewbie
    Trading Score
    4 (83%)

print the e-mail from this it should avoid trouble with them accepting coupons since corporate office said it's okay.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hmm, the letter I saw just came down yesterday (the manager had it in her hand when called for) and it said any printed off the internet coupon...again, they do take save.ca coupons...maybe it is just a new policy at atlantic superstore..

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just called my local Superstore and they instantly told me no printed off the internet coupons. But it's good to know that I can still use my Save.ca coupons.

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Thanks for the heads up!!!

Thread Information