User Tag List

Page 283 of 536 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 281 282 283 284 285 293 333 383 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,245 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    There wasn't one in my store, we both checked out with amounts over $20 and didnt get one
    None for me either.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Gingerbread oreos are 1.10, bought 4, tons left
    Holiday Chips Ahoy, 1.10, only one left
    M&M holiday white chocolate, 1.49
    Milk chocolate fun n'games, roll the chocolate ball through a maze, 71g, .38, bought 10, lots left

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Christmas section was a mess. 70% off. Problem was, a lot of the things I scanned were coming up at 30% or 50% off. I took them to the register to check. I explained the situation, and the cashier in her sixties sure displayed attitude. "If it scans at half price, it is half price." "Yes, but the signs say 70% off today. That $2.99 item is scanning at $1.49 still." "Yeah... so that's what it is. How am I supposed to know what 70% off is?" "Well, what's half of $3?" "$1.50." "So, clearly it's scanning at 50% off rather than 70%... 70% would make it $0.90." "Well, how am I supposed to know that? What it scans at is what it is. Do you want it or not?" I just about vibrated with frustration, and while I hated myself for asking such a pointed and incredulous question, her manner just forced me to say it. "You don't do MATH?" Things were adjusted properly after that.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    95 (100%)

if anyone is looking for utility floor mats, the large ones are on clearance for $4.99. (the medium ones, 2'x5', were on clearance for $4.49, lol).

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Minou View Post
    Christmas section was a mess. 70% off. Problem was, a lot of the things I scanned were coming up at 30% or 50% off. I took them to the register to check. I explained the situation, and the cashier in her sixties sure displayed attitude. "If it scans at half price, it is half price." "Yes, but the signs say 70% off today. That $2.99 item is scanning at $1.49 still." "Yeah... so that's what it is. How am I supposed to know what 70% off is?" "Well, what's half of $3?" "$1.50." "So, clearly it's scanning at 50% off rather than 70%... 70% would make it $0.90." "Well, how am I supposed to know that? What it scans at is what it is. Do you want it or not?" I just about vibrated with frustration, and while I hated myself for asking such a pointed and incredulous question, her manner just forced me to say it. "You don't do MATH?" Things were adjusted properly after that.
    Sounds just about like every experience I've had at Target. Sadly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

im waiting for 90% off!!!!
    Must have a U.S. itunes account to choose a free product on Poshmark: New Accounts Only:
    1) Download the app called Poshmark 2) While creating a new account, enter the invite code: JAAZH (it will be the last box to fill) 3) $10 in credit will added to your account (Shipping is $0.99 during your first day on the app!) Pick a product that is $9.00 or less and your total will be:$0.00

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thank you

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

minou which location in Winnipeg was this - so far I have only had good experiences when it comes down to price adjustments at the till.
    Last edited by leesa27; Sat, Jan 3rd, 2015 at 08:10 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Had great time tonight .
    Stocking stuffer section: kinder surpise eggs .30, Sesame Street bath salts .44
    Gingerbread Oreos 1.10, Godiva box 2.99, Godiva choc bar 1.19
    Wilton sprinkles .63
    Tons of ribbon .90 each
    Yankee Candles $7 (reg 19.99)
    Glade holiday candles 1.35
    Wreath 7.50
    Got one of the outdoor holiday mats for 4.49

I love this store!

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by leesa27 View Post
    minou which location in Winnipeg was this - so far I have only had good experiences when it comes down to price adjustments at the till.
    Kildonan Place in Winnipeg. I normally have good experiences there... today was frustratingly like my experiences at Wal-Mart. This cashier was a blonde in her sixties with a name starting with "D". If you go there, avoid her!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dealtrapper View Post
    Had great time tonight .
    Stocking stuffer section: kinder surpise eggs .30, Sesame Street bath salts .44
    Gingerbread Oreos 1.10, Godiva box 2.99, Godiva choc bar 1.19
    Wilton sprinkles .63
    Tons of ribbon .90 each
    Yankee Candles $7 (reg 19.99)
    Glade holiday candles 1.35
    Wreath 7.50
    Got one of the outdoor holiday mats for 4.49

I love this store!
    i don't know if you bought the same Yankee Candles that I did, but keep your receipt with you, when you go next time..I went to one Target and paid $6.24 reg.$22.00, next day I went to a different target and scanned the candle and it was $3.00!!they gave me the difference no questions asked..I was going for more large bins for $2.49..and ended up getting money!!

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

went down today... there was more sweets left then christmas decorations left! which is pretty sad... i managed 2 rolls of paper, zero cards left, lots of elf on the shelf (even at 70% off i won't buy into that madness lol) picked up some el cheapo plastic christmas ornaments so i can do kidlets ugly christmas sweater next year... a santa hat (last one!) new cheapo stocking for teddy (yes kidlet's teddy bear gets a christmas stocking)

i did manage two jackets regularly $50 on for $15, first one i got was too big but couldn't pass it up (she'll probably fit it next year) sent to the second location and got one that fit kidlet perfectly nice quality jackets
    Patty Smyth and lecale like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    went down today... there was more sweets left then christmas decorations left! which is pretty sad... i managed 2 rolls of paper, zero cards left, lots of elf on the shelf (even at 70% off i won't buy into that madness lol) picked up some el cheapo plastic christmas ornaments so i can do kidlets ugly christmas sweater next year... a santa hat (last one!) new cheapo stocking for teddy (yes kidlet's teddy bear gets a christmas stocking)

i did manage two jackets regularly $50 on for $15, first one i got was too big but couldn't pass it up (she'll probably fit it next year) sent to the second location and got one that fit kidlet perfectly nice quality jackets
    Oh I am definitely going to try and get an Elf but I have some rather sinister plans for him mwuahahahahahahahaha
    Justjudi, anisa and r0c0upons like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    Oh I am definitely going to try and get an Elf but I have some rather sinister plans for him mwuahahahahahahahaha
    You're gonna make him wears short shorts?
    anisa, Patty Smyth, lecale and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    5 (86%)

I bought a beaver canoe parka for $30, original price was like $99.
    I'm sad that I have to return it, my chest is too big for it.

Anyways, I know this thread is going on a wee bit too fast and thi is only about clearance sales...

But.

Target does online price matching - if you're doing it through your phone item has to be instock and has to be the exact item. They might ask you to refresh the page just to verify it.
    Anything that's like black friday/ boxing day deals they do not price match. rain cheque,

There isn't any coupons this week. There hasn't been any printing.

Thanks everyone for reminding me about the 10% coupon I have two in my wallet I keep forgetting to use/

Thread Information