User Tag List

Page 201 of 226 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 3377
Like Tree10151Likes

Thread: The fun's over! It's time for an Easter (Sunday, March 31) Challenge!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Walks, Honey...we see you!!!
    You can waddle out now and join us...

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

So my little drill sergeant was mad at me today because I told her today was an off day. She didn't understand that it's 2 days on one day off. I got the stink eye from her.
    Angela273, Lynn49 and SassyAshley like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

When I was pregnant with LO in 2012, I lost 20lbs before I gained 21lbs (so I was +1lb when I went into labour with him). This time I have been even more sick and earlier than I was with him. I am continuing to lose weight without effort because food and I have such a horrible relationship right now. I really want to avoid having the doctors suggest anti-nausea medications. I'm making certain that I'm not dehydrated and I am taking my prenatal vitamin in the evening. Good luck to everyone.
    Lynn49, Granger and SassyAshley like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post

Hope everyone else is doing fine.
    Walks?? {{{knock, knock}}}
    How are you doing, Dearie??
    let's just say these meds have ( as you know ) have made me ravenous!! ( No food is safe around me )

WALKS!!! Woohoo!!!!

You're MIA!!!
    Walks, Honey...we see you!!!
    You can waddle out now and join us...

A variation of "skinny soup"...there's a lot of them out there, and if I'm feeling peckish
    in the evening, I've even had a cup or two of this type of soup...I prefer a tomato-based
    one over a chickeny-broth only one, but anyhoodles...here's one for you..
    http://caloriecount.about.com/skinny-soup-recipe-r39790

240g is about 3/4C of soup
    Mmmmm, thanks Lynn I really DO LOVE soup. ( any kind ) but my soup bowl is occupied with cuteness at the moment, so that is why I am eating bruschetta.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    So my little drill sergeant was mad at me today because I told her today was an off day. She didn't understand that it's 2 days on one day off. I got the stink eye from her.
    Don't kids just hold us to the highest standards, though? We can't get away with anything. This coming from a Baba who yesterday exasperated her Grandson by not remembering whether "Iceman" could fly or not, Lol! Evidently I didn't do my homework....
    Keep up the good work, Patty!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Sun, Jan 4th, 2015 at 11:02 AM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Oh, Walks......we eagerly await your return. A drug that makes your crave bruschetta, eh? Niiiiiiice....
    You know I love ya and enjoy teasing you, but in all seriousness, don't dwell on the negatives of that bad drug; instead, believe that it's going to get you healthy once again, and that you'll be back with us, on the wagon again, and ready for the abuse we'll....okay, I'll heap on you, to keep you on the straight and narrow path to a svelte Spring!
    Get well soon, my Friend....

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Lindi even with ALL your teasing I still feel encouraged by your version of a thumbs up and and truthfully I prefer it over what the gastroenterologist does to me with his thumbs!!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Yep. That confirms it, Walks. Absolutely, certifiably bonkers!!
    Doctor Bellevue! We got a live one here for ya!
    SassyAshley likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Free mini-book from a bogger on Sparkpeople.com on motivation, diets, etc...I receive his emails
    thru Sparkpeople and love the site for tracking! And it's all free!

Patty....another article that reinforces the "less is more" rule of exercise...maybe your drill sergeant should read it?

http://sparkpeople.com/10/10_Minutes_Program.pdf

My "fitness" challenge today will be to step onto and off of a 2" high board with the leg I broke in May. And it's not going to be easy... Then I will pedal my little mini-bike (a floor model, lol) for 10-15 minutes, then I shall watch both NFL playoff games today! Yes, life is good....
    Last edited by Lynn49; Sun, Jan 4th, 2015 at 12:32 PM.
    Angela273 and SassyAshley like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Afternoon,
    Think my holiday season went pretty well, I was able to keep in control and indulge but not over indulge. Put my jeans on yesterday (I am on Shut Down so I have been living in sweats and not leaving my house) they are still baggy which is good. Got some jeans one size down on Black Friday Sales so I will work these into the rotation when I return to work tomorrow, so happy I work in a casual office where I can wear jeans.

Working out has gone out the window temporarily as my house is under re organization and well we have made a lot of progress my work out space has been turned into temporary storage. Looks like a plan B will be needed as Mom's hours at work have dropped and she will pretty much always be home which means no working out with the WII as it is in the living room, basement is a disaster zone so no working out there so guess I will have to see if I can make room in my bedroom.

The huge issue for me is going to be eating well as I have taken on a training role at work which means most of January and February I will be on the road. We have 5 locations I will be going into and only 2 I can commute too, the other 3 I will be living in a hotel which means eating breakfast and dinner in restaurants and lunch will most likely be something like a peanut butter sandwich or something I can store in the branch to make myself a quick lunch in their kitchenette. I know the set up on 2 of the out of town locations but the third I am going to have to look into and see what they have (microwave, fridge), I know all locations have keriugs so my caffeine is covered. I will have a better idea of how much of a challenge this will be one my schedule comes down from management, kind of hoping to be gone one week, home one week but we will see.

Good Luck everyone, off to get my stuff together to go back to work tomorrow as I brought all my work stuff home for Shut Down.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Oooooo...eating well on the road, ita, not easy to do. But once you get the layout of the lands you'll be visiting, hopefully there are grocery stores nearby for fruits, salads already made up for lunches...and it certainly does depend on the hotels, but most companies set their employees up in pretty fair digs, so you shouldn't have too much trouble there.
    You're doing so well, Ashley...I know you'll do well!!! Good luck!
    Angela273 and SassyAshley like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I can't believe how much I have been cooking. I make a pasta salad for my son with 900g macaroni, shredded carrots, 2 cans red kidney beans, 4 peppers, 1 lb edamame, 1 lb peas, onions, shallots and 1 can of corn and I swear the bowl weighs 10 lbs when it's all mixed together. I have made 3 batches of this in the last week and have yet to taste it. lol

I also made a big pot of cauliflower and broccoli soup and some tabouleh. I am soaking some chick peas to make chick pea burgers tomorrow and a vegan lasagna with spinach and tofu stuffing. lol This better last him a few days.

IT NEVER ENDS!!!

So today's exercise was 2 hours of shoveling. I am done

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Patty I am with you on the shoveling, I did about 30 to 45 minutes and WOW was it hard but that is probably because it was not snow here it was ice I was trying to break up as our walk way was sheer ice. Watched a few neighbours slide along the walk ways and since I leave around 6 am figured it was best to try and break up what I could.

I guess the good news is winter kind of forces us to work out.
    Patty Smyth, Angela273 and Lynn49 like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

We had 15cm then we had 15mm of freezing rain on top so it was crusty on top and then that heavy stuff under it. The snowblower just clogged up all the time and threw out slush. I have a weeping blue juniper in front and the branches are so bent over I was worried they would snap so I held a few up with bunjee cord.
    Last edited by Patty Smyth; Sun, Jan 4th, 2015 at 07:31 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Had a week and a half off for shutdown and back to work tomorrow and gained like three pounds during that time.
    Lynn49 likes this.

Page 201 of 226 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 ... LastLast

Thread Information