User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Lizzy BoardLine
    Trading Score
    423 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by osrs View Post
    For this promotion where do you have to buy the peppsi products from is it just from london drugs and zellers last weeks flyer or you can buy it from any where as long as you have the form withthe reciept ??????????

I believe each store that has the promo, has their own rebate form. I've only looked for and used the form from Walmart. Best place for me to price match and combine with coupons, so the Walmart GC comes in VERY handy.

Lizzy BoardLine
    Trading Score
    423 (100%)

Hey Redmouse, thought deposit on bottles and cans was only on Beer!!! lol Luckily, we don't have to pay deposit on pop bottles or cans.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

There seems to be 2 forms. One is the form from walmart and one is the form all the other stores have.

The generic form has a PO box of 12237 and walmart is 12363

I assume this means that we can do one form of each regardless of which store we get the generic rebate from.

Lizzy BoardLine
    Trading Score
    423 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kerrylj View Post
    There seems to be 2 forms. One is the form from walmart and one is the form all the other stores have.

I assume this means that we can do one form of each regardless of which store we get the generic rebate from.
    Good to know, I'll have check for the other forms. Double up on the Gift Cards!!!

Lizzy BoardLine
    Trading Score
    423 (100%)

For the Buy 2 Tostitos products get a FREE Tostitos Dip, you can get
    400ml Salsa Con Queso,
    430ml Salsa, or
    430ml Dip (Ranch, Spinach)
    **Taxes are included in face value of coupon, where applicable**

Trading Score
    40 (100%)

In Nova Scotia we have to pay a deposit on every bottle. So that is what Red Mouse is talking about. I think I'll go the Salsa and Nachos route. Which we had the 3 for $6 deal here? Anyone find how much Shoppers is selling Nachos for here?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lizzyurb View Post
    Hey Redmouse, thought deposit on bottles and cans was only on Beer!!! lol Luckily, we don't have to pay deposit on pop bottles or cans.

you don't pay deposit on reg. drink bottles?

we pay a 10 cent deposit on any beverage container (except milk) - we get .5 cents back per container when we take them back to the recyclers.

I recently took my bottles back and got $22.........

I only took them back because while no one was home a neighbour found some guy in our yard crawling under the steps trying to steal our bottles!! (no room in the shed)

Pretty pissed about that It would have been different if he knocked on the door and asked for them - hubby would probably have given them to him - just to get rid of them. He was snooping around other houses in the area too - on the patios and everything.
    Want to be like Redmouse? * Join me here at SC * Tell them Redmouse sent you!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kerrylj View Post

I am thinking the same thing. I got three rebate forms, one from WM, one from Price Chopper, one from Zellers, the ones from Price Chopper and Zellers are same, but WM's is different. Besides the PO box number, their titles are different too, if you read them carefully, the one from WM includes Lay's in title and Lay's is a participating product.

Lizzy BoardLine
    Trading Score
    423 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by redmouse View Post
    you don't pay deposit on reg. drink bottles?

we pay a 10 cent deposit on any beverage container (except milk) - we get .5 cents back per container when we take them back to the recyclers.

I recently took my bottles back and got $22.........

I only took them back because while no one was home a neighbour found some guy in our yard crawling under the steps trying to steal our bottles!! (no room in the shed)

Pretty pissed about that It would have been different if he knocked on the door and asked for them - hubby would probably have given them to him - just to get rid of them. He was snooping around other houses in the area too - on the patios and everything.
    Pretty Creepy!!!! I guess you have to feel sorry for someone that has the need to steal 10 cents.

I'm sending some angels to watch over you!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lizzyurb View Post
    Pretty Creepy!!!! I guess you have to feel sorry for someone that has the need to steal 10 cents.

I'm sending some angels to watch over you!!

What I'm tiffed about is the bottles were completely out of sight from the road - and the only way in the yard is through a 2 foot space between the fence and step! If you have to go into someone's yard, pass the fence and crawl under the steps that is just wrong - no matter what.

If the bottles were in front of the fence or at the curb that is a different story. But it was obvious we were saving the bottles (for the kids banks actually)

In my opinion he should have waited until someone was home - knocked on the door and asked - not just help yourself.

I know it's only bottles - but it's the manner in which he tried to obtain them. It's the invasion of privacy thing I don't like.

oh well, wrong section to rant....I know.
    Want to be like Redmouse? * Join me here at SC * Tell them Redmouse sent you!!

Lizzy BoardLine
    Trading Score
    423 (100%)

Rant all you want Girl!!! We're listening and totally agree! I could understand if the recycle box was at the end of your driveway signifying that you did not want these. But sneeking around your property is just not right, besides being "tresspassing, and theft". Hope it never happens again. Be ready with camera in hand!!!

Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I have a question about the process for price matching... Do you have to take your purchases to Customer Service? Do you go to Customer Service with the other flyer, go shopping and then go to the cashier? Do you go straight to cashiers?.... Never done it before.... Thanks

Lizzy BoardLine
    Trading Score
    423 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Scissorhands View Post
    I have a question about the process for price matching... Do you have to take your purchases to Customer Service? Do you go to Customer Service with the other flyer, go shopping and then go to the cashier? Do you go straight to cashiers?.... Never done it before.... Thanks

At Walmart and Zellers, I bring the flyers to the cash with me and the cashier does the price over-ride right there.

Trading Score
    707 (100%)

I think I am going to wait till the flyers are out this week and if 2L pop isnt on sale then I will go with the nachos fingers crossed somebody will have it on for under $1

Trading Score
    215 (100%)

I wish there was sucha promo for coke,i hate the taste of pepsi lol
    Want free giftcards? Use Swagbucks Like Google and Earn Gift cards!

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/SaiyenBlood

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information