User Tag List

Page 202 of 226 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 204 212 ... LastLast
Results 3,016 to 3,030 of 3377
Like Tree10151Likes

Thread: The fun's over! It's time for an Easter (Sunday, March 31) Challenge!

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Starting Thursday .....I need to throw out all sugar from the house....or maybe I will just eat it all Wednesday ...especially the ice cream!!
    I really need to loss this 35 lbs!!!
    i can't exercise because I have the relaxin hormone going crazy. All my joints are loose and painful and this weight is not helping I was hoping breast feeding would help but I have not lost in weeks and I look 5 month preggers
    So diet it is
    hope everyone is doing well
    i have missed you all!!!
    Lynn49 and SassyAshley like this.
    New mom October 2014!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by curt81 View Post
    Had a week and a half off for shutdown and back to work tomorrow and gained like three pounds during that time.
    Oh, Honey...my kingdom for 3lbs! I'll trade ya! Thing is, being flat on my back for the first 3 months after my fall, then semi-active, to now, 7 months later, I'm up about 20 lbs!!! I was doing so well, but I'm a emotional eater, and believe me, my emotions have gone haywire during this recovery!
    Stick to what's been working so beautifully for you, and you'll do brilliantly! Keep your eyes focused on your future...mine is Soring, and how great I felt last year...and you'll get there, my Friend!

I had a bad fibro day yesterday, so I spent the day on the sofa watching my NFL games.....heavenly!!
    Today I want to start purging our dressing-room, aka the 3rd bedroom we use for that, so that it's done as part of spring cleaning...post-Christmas purging!
    Patty Smyth, Abby5 and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Abby: exercise has VERY little to do with losing weight. As I mentioned, due to various medical problems, I can't do anything more than walk, and when I lost my 50lbs last winter, believe me, I did precious little of that! You are getting enough exercise looking after your little Paige....toning exercises will come later...stick to a healthy weight-loss diet (I used WW on line without joining....everything you need is free by googling) and I guarantee you'll lose the weight by spring!!
    If you need help finding your daily points, etc, PM me, no worries...I GUARANTEE it works!
    Abby5 and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Thanks Lynn49. I think I needmore then 2 hrs sleep...I am eating for energy⚡️
    Angela273, Lynn49 and SassyAshley like this.
    New mom October 2014!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Day 4 is done, no cheating, and relaxing, (if you can call it that!!!) watching the game with a diced apple w/ cinnamon and Sweet'nLow, and a cup of wild berry tea.

I hope you all had a great day, too!
    Angela273, Abby5 and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

For me...
    ancient grain gf oatmeal with almonds and raspberries, green tea and unsweetened cranberry juice, veggies, ginger ale can, Turkey, cheese lettuce sandwitch, handful of cashews, strawberry sundae from Costco, 2 tangerines, 2 slices of watermelon, 15 crackers, 1/4 of an avacodo, 3 cups of tea-black. 10 lg glasses of water. A tbsp of spinach dip, 5 grapes
    i have not written down everything I ate for a long time. Maybe I need to do it more often.
    i am also breast feeding a very large 2 month old where I am her sole food source
    New mom October 2014!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, everyone!

Day 5 here, PB and banana sandwich for a late breakfast, around 10am, 1/2 grapefruit snack...not sure what to have for lunch, but I'm sure not hungry enough to think about it, yet.
    I'm feeling my wedding band loosening up again, lol, so something's working.. I can take it off and on again with that one hand...HEY!! Every little thing that encourages us, right? LOL!!

Keep up the great work, everyone!!!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

DS drank all my juice so breakfast was Fibre first cereal with banana and almond milk, lunch toast with tomato and lettuce and mashed potatoes. Supper will be homemade broccoli/cauliflower soup and some crackers.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I've been up with a sick doggie....woke my hubby up at 3 am to let her outside, she still wouldn't settle, had some water and is now fast asleep on my lap in the livingroom and I'm finishing my cuppa tea, wide awake, of course.
    Time to try to get back to sleep....now I have to wake her up to go back upstairs with me, back into bed....I hope I can fall asleep again!.....

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

aw, Jenny will recover quickly I hope Lynn. Tummy upset for a cutey pie like her does not sit well with me. Good you could get her to at least settle down though on your lap. Hope ya both caught some extra zzzz's
    Angela273 and SassyAshley like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Morning! Thank you, Walks...we finally got back into bed just after 4:30. A phone call from physio woke me up, and my hubby was up already and I couldn't find her, so I thought he took Jenny with him, but then I felt a shuffle, and found her snuggled under his pillows! She's still in bed sleeping, thank goodness, because that means she's feeling better...I hope. I just want to have lots of coffee.....and breakfast at some point in time. I'll be napping before we go and see the new Hobbitt movie this afternoon...

Stay well, everyone...! Day 6 here....still on track...

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Oh let me know what you think of the movie I am thinking of going too.

On a side note should I be upset that while I struggle with every pound my son is eating us out of house and home trying to put on 10 more pounds of muscle.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    Oh let me know what you think of the movie I am thinking of going too.

On a side note should I be upset that while I struggle with every pound my son is eating us out of house and home trying to put on 10 more pounds of muscle.
    Patty, it was very well done, and if anyone tells you that I flinched when an explosion sent wood fragments flying off the screen, they're outright lying.
    My hubby and DD are the Hobbit experts here...I'm the one they have to keep explaining what's happening and in what order they're all happening. But we both thoroughly enjoyed it.

And as for sons who flaunt their svelteness, sashaying around the house while drinking your morning drinks and eating chips, probably leaving crumbs all over the house, expecting you to clean up after him, while a dear, long-suffering Mother is attempting to lose weight is simply rude. I'd remind the ingrate of the months you carried him and the sleepless nights you spent while he demanded your attention.
    Upset? I should say SO!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

lol!!! Oh Patty I know how that feels ( your DS body transformation being effortless, while you struggle....my boys both have a metabolism I'd sell my soul for......maybe?? ) but I keep reminding myself that once I was also young and svelte as well.
    You know if that is not enough to calm you, just stick your ( injured ) foot out the next time he sashays by to trip him.......but make it look accidental. Then play up the injury a bit and have him make dinner.

Angela273, Lynn49 and SassyAshley like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Angela273, Abby5, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Page 202 of 226 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 204 212 ... LastLast

Thread Information