User Tag List

Page 288 of 536 FirstFirst ... 188 238 278 286 287 288 289 290 298 338 388 ... LastLast
Results 4,306 to 4,320 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    Something like the gc offer would be in the system and the same in all stores signage removed or not, wouldn't it
    Yes, however clearance does vary and I've mentioned in the past that it would begin to vary more.
    ROMEO likes this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1maybe2 View Post
    Target is very YMMV these days - my target is still showing 30% off jackets and 50% off Christmas stuff... sad thing is that it's still flying off the shelfs!
    I think it really varies on how well stock is moving at any given store, but as others have mentioned, it has happened to me MANY times that the sign/sticker shows one price, and the scanner shows a lesser price. Always worth checking! Oh I love Target and their wonky surprise discounts! 😉
    anisa, ROMEO and Patty Smyth like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Found some girls sports socks at Richmond Target. 6 pairs per pack for $3.14, reg $10.50. Stocked up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

When it comes to clearance deals for any store, it all depends on what stock is left & the region the store is in. Not every store sells the same product at the same rate therefore, what's left for a clearance deal, will vary. I'm sure the Target's on the East coast will stock up more on rubber boots than some other regions, therefore, they may have better clearance deals/stock of those boots.
    ROMEO and Linda Evans like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pamjcoupon View Post
    Theres a $1 target goldfish coupon?!?!?!
    I'd like to know too!
    anisa, ROMEO and Anna Michele like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

looking for the disney princess lego sets (not duplo) on clearance. anyone come across these yet?
    ROMEO likes this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Check the stationary section for xmas themed scissors, red handle with red and green stripes. I got some at $1.20 ish (can't remember exact price) they were hanging on the end of the aisle on a display of their own.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by iheartcoupons View Post
    So true about YMMV! One Target I went to this week still had the $5 gift card WUB 3 Glade and gave the GC at the till without me asking about it. Another Target I went to had all the GC WUB Glade shelf markers taken down.
    So my Target had no shelf markers for the Glade thing - BUT - by fluke - picked up a few "Christmas themed" candles. Cashier rang through with 70% discount AND gave me a $5 gift card. I was shocked because I had no idea about the promo and each candle was <$1.50 with the discount…C-R-A-Z-Y (in a good way).
    redfox, ROMEO, Patty Smyth and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CouponAddict81 View Post
    looking for the disney princess lego sets (not duplo) on clearance. anyone come across these yet?
    I've only seen Lego Friends sets on clearance.
    ROMEO likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I didn't see any glade promos on the shelves at my local target the other day. I'm going to check if they are 70% and pick up a few, hopefully the $5 gc promotion is still on.
    ROMEO and FreeIsMyFavourite like this.
    Open any Tangerine bank account by Mar 31 using my Orange Key 14919009S1 and deposit $100 & we will both receive a $50 bonus!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Sat, Jan 17th, 2015 at 10:34 AM.
    ROMEO and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by TargetMama View Post
    This CHI was also 70%, $29.99

Attachment 269432
    Have these been spotted in Winnipeg or Brandon???
    ROMEO likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was hoping to get this blanket, but it scanned at $69 without any discount, for both blue and silver labels! Yikes! And the Lego is still partly 30% off. Didnt find any Lego with 70off, except for the Duplo set (was 24.99 but now 7.49). Not my tea. However, I did find some chocolate and starbucks Latte sachets at the seasonal section. Also grabbed three 5-tier shelving rack for my cold room (temporary price cut - marked $30 from $69). Saw a box of EOS, but gave up cos its 9.99 for the full price!
    ROMEO and Patty Smyth like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I don't know where to post this but I hope someone can please help me understand.

So target no longer accepts internet coupons? I called them today and the woman I spoke to was so rude! She said they only accept coupons from the target website and manufacturer coupons. But the coupons I print off websites like save.ca or websaver are considered internet? I don't get it

thank you and I apologize if I posted in the wrong forum section
    FreeIsMyFavourite likes this.

Junior Canuck FreeIsMyFavourite's Avatar
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Dmark02 View Post
    I don't know where to post this but I hope someone can please help me understand.

So target no longer accepts internet coupons? I called them today and the woman I spoke to was so rude! She said they only accept coupons from the target website and manufacturer coupons. But the coupons I print off websites like save.ca or websaver are considered internet? I don't get it

thank you and I apologize if I posted in the wrong forum section
    I think it is only certain Targets who are refusing to accept printed coupons. Target policy is that they accept both target and manufacturer coupons and printed coupons are still manufacturer coupons so they should accept them. However there is more fraud involved with printed coupons as people photocopy them so stores are trying to be more cautious when accepting these to ensure they are reimbursed for all manufacturer coupons they accept. So to ensure they will get reimbursed they may choose to not accept printed ones because it is hard for them to tell if it is legitimate or not. So to answer your question Target accepts printed coupons lol hope this helps!
    Last edited by FreeIsMyFavourite; Tue, Jan 6th, 2015 at 05:18 PM.
    ROMEO and lecale like this.

Thread Information