User Tag List

<div style="font-weight: bold;font-style: italic;text-decoration: underline;">AcademyQueen</div>
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Expired
    This is another free search and win site called Irazoo. It's open to US, CA, UK and Indian residents only. Prizes can be won in CA but cannot be shipped, that means you have to redeem your points for online gift codes that can be sent via e-mail. Pretty cool site though, you get points for searching and recommending other sites, each search nets you 2 points, recommendations net you 4 points. You get 100 searches a day, so the points add up fast. You can also win prizes instantly, mainly Amazon.com gift codes, which is nice. I joined today, so I'll tell you if I win any prizes. The link is below.

http://www.irazoo.com
    This thread is currently associated with: Amazon.ca & Amazon.com, Via Rail
    Last edited by Sally888; Mon, Jan 26th, 2009 at 09:20 PM. Reason: removed referral, pming member to link to referral rules

SC's Official Playmate! roxxyroller's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

This one is Canadian friendly however:
    Terms of Use
    As a condition to your use of this Web Site and your participation in the Rewards Program, if applicable, you represent and warrant to iRAZOO.com that (i) you are 18 years of age or older, (ii) you possess the legal authority to enter into this User Agreement, (iii) you will only use this Web Site in accordance and compliance with terms and conditions stated herein and the policies promulgated by iRAZOO.com from time to time, (iv) you are not enrolling in the Rewards Program for or on behalf of a corporation or other similar business entity, (v) you will only enroll for one iRAZOO account, (vi) you will not distribute or otherwise share your Rewards Program access code with any other person or entity, (vii)you are a legal resident of the United States, Samoa, Guam, Puerto Rico or the US Virgin Islands (if not, you still may qualify - see #viii). (viii) you can earn Razoopoints (also referred to as "iRazoo points" or simply "points") if you are also from the following countries - Canada, UK, and India. However, you can only exchange your Razoopoints for Amazon gift certificates if you are a legal resident of Canada, UK (Great Britain), or India. Void where prohibited. By using the service, you assert that any and all information provided to iRAZOO.com by you is true and accurate in all respects.

<div style="font-weight: bold;font-style: italic;text-decoration: underline;">AcademyQueen</div>
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yeah so is MySearchBonus.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

But just one problem, referral links are not allowed on SC.
    Last edited by roxxyroller; Tue, Jan 27th, 2009 at 01:24 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

What is PN

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I need to understand better the rules.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I do believe she means Sc NOT PN

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Yes sorry...SC! Ooops!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

No problem, thanks again Roxy.

Thread Information